Customize

Targeted Facebook Ads

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by holdemm, Mar 10, 2008.

1. holdemm Member

Targeted Facebook Ads

For another organization I work with, we had the idea of facebook ads.

targeted ads to your core audience. On a whim, I thought of making a facebook ad pointing to xenu.net or even here. There are many ways to target your audience, among them are keywords or workplaces. As a whole Facebook has 20,581,920 people. Not one person came up under the Church of Scientology, but there were 20 people that worked for the Church.

I wouldn't mind springing for the ad, but what would we like to spam them with?
  2. Risperdal Member

Re: Targeted Facebook Ads

I would link them to youfoundthecard.com and exscientologykids.com. ESK might be better as the higher OT stuff is not mentioned at all and some people take that seriously. Even though there are only 20 staff, there are quite a number of Scilons on FB. Even in my own orgless town, I found six indentifying themselves as such on FB. Well, three of them said NOT scientology or anything but scientology....

That's my 2 farthings....
  3. Shabelsky Member

Re: Targeted Facebook Ads

Do you look at ads?...

I thought so.
  4. Re: Targeted Facebook Ads

Holdemm, re your idea:
    "As a whole Facebook has 20,581,920 people. Not one person came up under the Church of Scientology, but there were 20 people that worked for the Church."

see thread Operation Online Rescue: 1000s of Scientologists to contact Activity along a related lines is well underway.

(sorry- don't know how to do link...tho' must learn...soon...must remember to hire a kid to teach me!)

-anon-

I will always remember the children