Customize

Target: Mons4nto

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by s0meb0dy, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. s0meb0dy Member

2. Anonymous Member

I detest Monsanto with every fibre of my living being.

I would certainly support anything that would contribute towards the downfall of it's greed, and it's mission to starve many millions of poor people throughout the developing world.

There is of course a need to point out that this site is predominantly dedicated to eradicating the cancer of scientology, but certainly, Monsanto needs obliterating.
  3. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

supertrollreality.png

Take your Monsanto bullshit elsewhere newfag...
  4. Anonymous Member

a more relevant question (for me anyway) is
    what, if anything, could be done that actually would inconvenience or embarrass them?

Preferably legal, preferably without extraordinary faggotry.
    WWP does not support illegal activity towards the eradication of Scientology, or obliteration of Monsanto or your other personal army targets.
    granting that, any Anon-op is going to fail without a strong dose of lulz.

Where are your corrupted lols, kids?
  5. Anonymous Member

OMG
    • Like Like x 1
  6. PresidentShaw Member

7. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

problemofficerj.jpg

Yes there is:

The nigger didn't even bother using the search function. If they did they would have discovered another thread that got trolled the fuck out of it. Also the faggot didn't even bother changing the 4 back into an A in their link so it would send people to the correct Wikipedia article.

TL;DR: The OP is a Nigger Newfag who thinks Anonymous is Superman and wants a personal army. Anonymous isn't your personal army, so go fuck off.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.