Customize

Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by fisherman, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

an MUMR
  2. RightOn Member

hey guise, well. Looks like "JB" is worth his weight in gold.
    That is one hell of a b-day bomb they dropped on DM. wow

I had a funny feeling it wasn't going to be Heber. I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
    Don't get me wrong.... we would all like to see Heber out and EVERYONE ELSE....
    but it sounds like this guy has the potential of causing some HUGE and ever lasting damage if he speaks out. He can actually make it easier for Heber and the rest to leave perhaps.

If he doesn't speak out, and he holds all this important damaging info back, I think it would be a terrible blow to the people who are still locked up at Gold and the rest of all the cult members who are still in. If his concern is his family relations, then the best thing he could do for them is to speak out and get them the hell out of there of course.

I don't know...it's early, I have lots of questions and thoughts about this latest person blowing. It has the potential to be Hiroshima for COS. But then again, that is what I thought was going to happen as soon as Rinder and Rathbun spoke out.

Sure they opened up a huge can of kick ass on COS and continue to do so.....but unfortunately it has turned out to be a slow, agonizing and continuing wait for any little precious gems of info to leak out slowly at a turtle's pace. Marty and Rinder know SO much more stuff that needs to be brought out, but they choose to let it out in dribs and drabs while the people still inside continue to suffer, (especially the SO) and they are also allowing COS to prosper, and build their ideal orgs in the mean time. Every day that passes, is another day for someone suffering on the RPF.
    Aren't independents going to question Marty's claims that he wants to "help" people?(I know he helped this person escape.) If his claims were entirely true, he would put all his cards on the table and tell everything he knows NOW.
    I am glad he is damaging COS, but the rest needs to come out NOW. And ALL of it.

And "JB" needs to report what is going on at Gold right now. That is the very least he can do for everyone he left behind.

IMO
  3. Sponge Member

The ultimate: Hubbard's last will gets proven to be a forgery. Miscavige gets life. Rathbun doesn't get to make a coup because the cult gets dissolved and all assets are held as "proceeds of crime". Father Christmas becomes real and brings me a top of the range Winnebago.

Seriously, what can we realistically expect here? JB's hubbard-loving statement filtered though Rathbuns blog is not a very encouraging starting point. Maybe Graham Berry and Barry Van Sickle should ask him a few questions about what he knows, even subpoena him for a depo if need be. This may be particularly important for the lawsuit against DM personally.

I'll wait patiently for a little while.
  4. auchraw Member

MR and MR are practicing Scientologists and attract other practicing Scientologists,now JB.

We don't need to wait, patiently or not, for them to say anything that might help us to destroy Scientology. They won't.

What they will do, and we can be certain about that, is lie.
  5. Keyumdi Member

Has anybody ever filed a missing persons report for Shelley Miscavige?
  6. Anonymous Member

I think there is some misunderstanding with respect to the phone call Marty received. I believe there is a tape of it somewhere but CBA to find it. I don't think anyone suggested they were afraid but someone may have said they were concerned that Marty was just gunning to replace DM and that wasn't desirable.

concern =/= fear but could have been taken that way in Marty's head.

In terms of him being a threat to Miscavige, it looks like he is. He certainly screwed with the guy on the phone who began to sound a bit choked up towards the end.

The video guys cutting in at the end were intended to cut the conversation off; the guy on the phone was not alone and when his minder realised he was loosing it (and possibly having some dodgy thoughts) the minder called in the goon squad on Marty.
  7. Rockyj Member

I asked this question a while back.
    Wouldn't it have to be a family member?
    I wondered if Jenna Miscavaige has or would?
  8. Anonymous Member

It would seem there may be several in Marty's circle that would have standing as having worked with Shelley, and also not having been able to contact her in a while.

I would like to know why they have not done so. They either have a long range plan or they think some shit will come back their way.
  9. RightOn Member

maybe JB can file a missing person case for Shelly
    or maybe he knows where she is
  10. Anonymous Member

Dox or GTFO, auchraw. They've been admitting some of their crimes so far, and we haven't seen that they've made anything up. The only problem, IMO, is that they haven't revealed enough yet, and they still have apologizing to do to their victims, but it appears that what they have said so far checks out.
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

The shithead who talked to Mahty really did tell Mahty that Anon is "afraid", although I don't think it was exactly phrased as "we're afraid of you". More like "we're afraid of [MahtyZone --> Scifiology 3.0]".

I remember debating this at the time. It'll still be in the thread about the phone call, presumably.

Tell that to Gerry Armstrong and Dennis Erlich.
  12. tippytoe Member

And Lisa McPherson, Shawn Lonsdale, Bob Minton, etc, etc...
  13. fisherman Member

It was Marty who made the claim that Anonymous was more afraid of him than of DM -- not the other guy, Michael Doven.
  14. Anonymous Member

As I said in what you quoted, they still have apologizing yet to do. They're not done yet. Contrary to both Marty and another poster said, they don't owe something to the police - they owe it to the victims.

Shame about those who are already dead though - good point there. Marty could exteriorize and invite Lisa McPherson to come read his blog or something .... eh.

Point is, they have amends yet to do - it won't make everything right, but they can make as much effort as they can.

Still want dox on Marty lying after he started speaking out, but maybe we can have a general Marty hate/love thread again.

There are two phone calls we're talking about. The first was some bumbling U.K. anons who called Marty some months ago to discuss things - during which they indeed said something to the effect that anon was afraid that Marty would re-start/take over Scientology. The second one is this recent phonecall between Marty and Michael Doven, in which Marty mentions the first phonecall.
  15. Rockyj Member

After listening to call, what bugs me the most is a middle age white man saying, "Bro".
  16. auchraw Member

I need to provide documentary proof that Scientologists LIE? You must be joking. Or you're a troll. Or I didn't understand what you meant.

"The only problem, IMO, is that they haven't revealed enough yet and they still have apologizing to do to their victims" Those are the only problems you see? Which stone have you been hiding under?

This latest criminal who escaped from HQ is, as far as anyone knows, a paid-up card-carrying Scientologist who is currently being sheltered by Marty Rathbun who is another criminal who escaped from HQ who is also a paid-up card-carrying Scientologist. I have no evidence to the contrary.

All Scientologists who survive the Stress Test are trained to lie to protect Scientology. This is known as KSW. Therefore MR, MR and now JB can be expected to lie to protect Scientology in every and any way that seems appropriate for them. I don't need to prove anything.
  17. Consensus Member

'Dox or GTFO/STFU' is the mantra of Anonymous. It applies to all things. It ensures we have a skeptical bent, and that any claims Anonymous makes can be justified with solid evidence.

We use this critical approach to all claims, as we'd be doing a disservice to ourselves and the causes we adopt if we began to take rumors that confirm our supsicions (or satisfy our hopes) as fact before we have the requisite evidence.

You can express doubt in evidence, or disagree with an evaluation (positive or negative) given re: evidence, but to question this fundamental premise - Dox or GFO - betrays an ignorance of who we are, and a willingness to become the same kind of fraudulent hacks that Scientology (and many advocacy groups) already are.
  18. Anonymous Member

They would indeed lie for Scientology while they were in - Marty might even have been drilled on TR-L - but even long-time Scientologists have retained some shred of integrity while inside, and now that they are no longer under the control of the official CoS they have no outside pressure to lie anymore. The only pressure they have is that they might want to keep quiet about those crimes who might still not have had their statute of limitations expired, but they don't really have any motivation to tell lies anymore. Also, they may have some sense of vanity left which makes them present events in a more favourable light, but that doesn't necessitate lying.

I don't really have to trust them either, because they've been pretty good at providing proof of their assertions so far. Of course, I disagree with some of their evaluations of the truth, and value judgments, but to state categorically that "they will lie" sounds a tiny bit tinfoily to me. Let's just wait and see. More popcorn, please.
  19. Kha Khan Member

JB (John Brousseau)

It appears we have the name of the escapee: JB (John Brousseau).

From Marty - To LRH he was JB:
    Cross-posted to ESMB to gather info: JB (John Brousseau)

/
  20. PodPeople Member

Re: JB (John Brousseau)

Um, ur a little late to the party this time, Kha Khan.
  21. Kha Khan Member

Re: JB (John Brousseau)

Oh well, been away from the computer.

/
  22. PodPeople Member

I can't say enough how valuable this "mantra" is, to me and many others, at critical times of need of dox vs rumours or opinions. It has also been the crux of media exposure that's unprecedented and has opened the doors of innoculation worldwide.

IMO, Anon's innoculation will be the true source of snuffing the life out of this insanity and crimes. Alongside the Ex's stories, testimonials and lawsuits, the media exposure, the handful of government and political speeches, and the books and other instruments, the "raw meat infusion" will be quietly withering out.

Without the constant feeding of the beast, it will pass. Dox starves Delusion.
  23. Anonymous Member

Wake me when JB puts his story (including his Succession Battle role) online in a verifiable form.
  24. fisherman Member

rocky,

LOL! I have to agree with this:

BTW: Sorry for the confusion over the first phone call. Yes it was the second phone call in which Mahty refers to the first call and comments that Anons are afraid of him.
  25. PodPeople Member

I have to admit I've gotten sucked into the "instant gratification" now now, moar, now mode at times. But only momentarily.

In the real world, anyone who intends to go to lawyers or authorities Does Not post any information anywhere.

And if said person goes to lawyers or authorities, that won't be known for many months down the road. Just sayin'.
  26. JohnnyRUClear Member

You missed my point, which is that Gerry and Dennis have both approached the post-DMology Mahty already, and been told by him to GTFO. Mahty evidently wants to do things on his own terms, meaning he actually isn't sorry yet.
  27. Anonymous Member

Grammar Nazi; he may be sorry soon.
  28. Re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

This. Rathbun and his butt buddy Rinder need to come clean and stop pretending to be ethical and forthright. I, for one, won't be happy until they see the consequences of their actions through the justice system.
  29. Anonymous Member

LOL!!
  30. manly man Member

Particularly in the CO$ they're beliefs encourage to commit fraud and to con people.

Any of the words of LRH??? I am the delusional one??? WTF!? listen my friend.... apparently you haven't lurked long enough. LRH's "any" words that someone might lend an ear too were the words and works of others. I am dissapoint that you can't see the future. OH GAWD the future. I say it again, technology and science will continue to move forward and those "words" that you obviously want to hear from LRH TO BE ABLE TO HOLD ON TO THAT "BELIEF" will be words spoken from others whom have no need to cling to the idea/words and make it their religion.

"Imagine there's no heaven. its easy if you try. no hell below us. and above us is only sky. imagine all the people living for today. yoooouhoooo.... you may say that i am a dreamer. but i am not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us and the world will live as one. imagine there's no countires. It isn't hard to do. nothing to kill or die for. no religion too. Imagine all the people living life for peace. yooouuhoooo.... you may say that i am a dreamer, but i am not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us."

next post you make should be with out checking the anonymous box :D so we could put some sense into you IRL. :)
  31. fisherman Member

Hubbard is a minor figure in history, tiny really, even today. And because of current controversies is probably better known now than ever.

100 years from now? He will be known (if at all) as an oddity and a footnote. ITT
  32. Anonymous Member

worst karaoke song ever ^
  33. manly man Member

I agree.
  34. Anonymous Member

FFIY

First of all, I thought that "independent" study of the "sacred texts" was bad - squirrels and all that.

Second, fewer and fewer people are hearing the "true" words of LRH - most of the current crop of culties are living under the words of DM.

Thank you for admitting that Scientology is an "organized con". Now spread that word to the suckers still trapped.

And if someone wants to use that "belief " to commit crimes, that's OUR business.
  35. Holl Anon Member

Guess again. Word has it that his thetan has taken on another host.

super-retard.JPG
  36. NCSP Member

Disclaimer: I am pretty profoundly drunk right now.

Having said that......what you said is pretty goddamned wise.

That's all.
  37. Mumble Member

I believe Heber has been "in" for longer. He's 75 now. And he was on the Apollo, which was in the 70s.

:confused:
  38. Anonymous Member

39. PodPeople Member

Michael Roberts best known role, as "Rooster", the pimp, in the "Baretta series".
    Lulzy detail: "Every episode of Baretta began with the song, which contained the motto, "Don't do the crime if you can't do the time."

Michael seems to have taken his Rooser pix off his imdb site, but in fact, it was his best role as an actor. Sad to see he's become a pimp in real life.

blake_pimp.jpg
  40. Anonymous Member