Customize

Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by fisherman, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Some fascintating details and allegations re Cruise and Doven.

VN Boards - You guys wanna know why Tom Cruise acts so crazy?

Letter from Tom Cruise to Deputy Secretary of State. "You can talk to my lackeys"
    http://indiana.typepad.com/fwob/files/tom_cruises_letter.pdf

"Cruise Control", News of the World, 9 March 2008
  2. Re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

[ame=http://rutube.ru/tracks/3194248.html?v=0970223da93a262eaeddea1cdfbea444]Michael Doven/ Marty Rathbun Phone Call ::RuTube -[/ame]
  3. Anonymous Member

This was forwarded. Nice find. Didn't forward the gay stuff, no dox. Didn't forward the BFG stuff (great story, bad source).
  4. NCSP Member

Coupla small points:

1) It should be made very clear that an associate producer and a production assistant are not the same thing. Doven was an associate producer, which may well have been an honorary title, but still miles above PA on the food chain. *Not* a gofer, as someone upthread suggested. (ie, much more newsworthy.)

2) All this 'afraid' stuff is a little overblown, I think. If you replace 'afraid' with 'nervous' or 'apprehensive', he's more or less right. We do suspect his motivations, etc., and he knows that. Whether he's trying to puff himself up to a clearly wavering Sci, or truly believes we're 'afraid', who gives a fucking shit? For now, he's fighting the good fight. When/if his enemy shifts from CoS to Scientology critics, he'll have us on his hands. There's too much opportunity for substantive action right now to spend time trying to predict/head off what may or may not happen in the future. I know some will disagree, that's fine. Just my 2 cents.
  5. Anonymous Member

Ahhh....now you're getting it. :)
  6. Anonymous Member

my 2 dollah worth

i think Marty, no matter what he says, has his own agenda and he is just trying to spin shit and use anyone he can as his PA

he KNEW very well mentioning that the dude he talked to was someone related to cruise will get us all fired up and harpooning everyone we know

imho he is a fucking piece of shit that is talking shit about us WHILE using us

anyone supporting marty is falling for his BS PA crap

we need to show him we are not afraid of his sorry cult-brainwashed ass and his soon-to-be scientology version 2.0
  7. Anonymous Member

Marty name dropping? More likely than you think. He knows the media as well as we (i) do.

As far as Marty Rathbun trying to use anonymous to spread his message? I don't think so. I think he knows how the machine works...drop a celebs name and it's bound to make news.

Am i afraid of Marty? No, but i can make use of his resourcefulness for now.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

He was quoting the newly blown person, not talking about himself.
  10. Keyumdi Member

Marty Rathbun is very charismatic, and his actions should definitely be watched.
  11. Re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

World boxing event: Slappy M versus Marty R That i would like to see.
  12. WagTheWog Member

^^^^ You got that right!
  13. Ogsonofgroo Member

Marty in full swing (from 3:40 in PartII of the YT posted in post #146 (thanks Wag fer dat!) )

Talk about convoluted bs logic, Marty may have blown but is is still an arrogant ass of the twat variety.

It is my opinion though, the warped reasoning in Marty's cooked (or crooked) brain goes something like this> DM and staff still shitting bricks about Anonymous, so if I say Anon is scared of me, so that makes me even scarier than DM (and he could be right about that), and if I puff up real big and make giant grunting noises, then maybe Davey will leave me alone more.... Oooooo, feeeeeeeeeeear meee!*tremble* :rolleyes:

Something along that line, who frkin' knows, Ratbunny is still a drip on the end of LRon's ghostly dead cock.

Fear Rathbun? Hardly! Not trust him? Ab-so-fucking-lutely!

End of rant thingy fer now. :D
  14. Vir Member

Ha ha, now the same people who are scared of Marty Rathbun are complaining that he says they are scared of him. Maybe they've unwittingly - or wittingly - provided a service for Rathbun.

Thanks for the thread title change and the update of the OP, but I suggest that when this story hits the mainstream media we make a new thread. It's a bit confusing to go in expecting to read about a dramatic human trafficking attempt conducted by celebrity cult members, and end up reading about some confused anonymous Skype call from the U.K. months ago.
  15. JohnnyRUClear Member

18831263.jpg
    [FONT="Fixedsys"]That's no church.[/FONT]
  16. Anonymous Member

With all due respect Vir, that first sentence ^^^ didn't make a whole lot of sense man.
  17. Vir Member

Oh and THIS.
    Said posters have been playing up Marty Rathbun as this huge threat to humanity - maybe bigger than David Miscavige - so it's ironic when Marty can play on that to his advantage. Get it?
  18. JohnnyRUClear Member

I got it the first time -- although I did have to read it twice. And, you're right. Lulzy.
  19. Keyumdi Member

I thought maybe he was trying to see if the guy he was talking to wanted to blow as well.
  20. Hicks Member

If someone could point me out the new info, i'll gladly add it to OP.

Since there is probably no evidence, I'm not reading the whole thing. In the meantime, hello celebrity news section ;)
  21. Re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

fx'd
  22. EyeOnSci Member

The scilons always are trying to find the who. That makes them inherently suspicious of everyone around them, every time something is not right. A product of Hubbard's paranoid schizophrenia. Destructive, very destructive.

Of course, the scilons will not accept this since paranoid schizophrenia is a psychiatric term and Hubbard conveniently brainwashes the scilons into not believing in psychiatry.

What a circus. A bad, multibillion dollar tragedy.
  23. Anonymous Member

Rathbun is a future tyrant. He lacks humility and grace. He'll be a manipulating bastard, just on a smaller scale than DM. Just wait until he starts getting some static from folks in his own clan. He'll start "handling them." Its just a matter of time. Rathbun knows the Hubbard tech is designed to make people compliant while delivering an illusion of personal growth. He knows he's fucking people.

He's holding a nice hand right now, because it looks like he has nothing to lose, but once he starts getting significant money and gaining significant influence over his little group...his shittiness will out.

Fuck him. I'll enjoy watching his paranoia increase.
  24. Anonymous Member

Notice how Rathbun's partner in conversation says that if it was up to him he would have acted differently? That's basically him admitting that he is following orders and not acting out of his own free will. He even seems sorry for it or acts the part. So here's evidence of a strict command structure that reaches to people in very close vicinity (at least in the past) of Tom Cruise. It's not that we didn't know before, but this is evidence. That is important.
    Notice when Mr. Rathbun says he managed Tom's divorce? Why do you think he mentions this?
    If I was Tom Cruise I'd wonder at what point did my life became a plaything for Scientology power struggles.

And Rathbun really shouldn't be the focus here, Doven should. This guy who gets lots of credits in Tom Cruise movies apparently without doing much to earn it, takes orders from somebody else for the greater good of Scientology? I feel if this was reported the right way it could really point out how Tom Cruise has been and is being used by and within Scientology.
    As to Rathbun, for the last time:
    1) He says 'The church is dead.' Listen to how he says it. See the context of 'smell the morning coffee'.
    2) If he manages to take over we can still make sure that whatever is left of organized Scientology can still be dismantled and that any revisionism of Scientology history can be countered in the media. The reaction from the exes community alone may be enough to counter it, if Miscavige goes down there will be many new accounts and it simply will be near impossible for the MRs&co to spin this into 'Hey Scientology is great, DM and Int Base not so much'. It's true that Rathbun is someone who could revitalize Scientology and be popular among Scientologists, but Scientology needs very tight controls on information and people to work (because it's a scam that requires helpless and uninformed victims) and if he doesn't exert this control the collapse will continue and if he does he can be called out on the hypocrisy. So for god's sake please stop that Rathbun fetishism already. You're making him more important than he is. I'm sure he loves that.
  25. LegionWeAre Member

Happy Birthday Dear Leader!
  26. Random guy Member

Very much so!
  27. RightOn Member

wow.
    love it when Marty said "the church is dead"

Sci lingo always makes me nutz. Amusing that he thinks Anons are afraid of him though.

I would imagine that DM is having one of the worst birthday's evar
    Between the tabloids on Cruise's and the taped phone conversations.......
    And someone else blowing from Gold......blow out your candles already Davey, the party is ovar
  28. tippytoe Member

Could it possibly be Heber Jentz???
  29. Re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Its one of the big ones. I can't remember but it would have to be one of the guys in the musical chairs story. Who's the guy who talks to Marty after DM tells him not too?
  30. Sponge Member

If they are "veteran" ex INT Sea Org then it is quitely likely they were in the SP Hall (aka "the hole") at some point.

Here is a list of those remaining prisoners/ex-prisoners (originated by BFG I think, and reposted on OCMB April 2008) from which it may help to narrow it down.
    We shouldn't even have to do this. The cult knows, Maaahty knows so why the fuck didn't he just say who it was in his last blog post. What's the big fucking secret? We are going to find out anyway. Is MR scared that someone already out of the cult, who is not a complete moonbat, and who maybe knew the escapee as a good friend is gonna talk them away from the Fruity Little Cult of Maahty? Looking at the last paragraph of MR's blog post, the escapee is absolutely full-on moobatorious.... perfect! [MR doing the Dr.Evil laugh]

1. Arbuckle, Mary – ex Typesetter I/T R Comps
    2. Bellin, Russ – ex CO CST
    3. Biggs (Knapmeyer), Alison – ex R Comps Programs Ops
    4. Blankenship, Angie – ex COB Project Ops, Local Programs Ops
    5. Bloomberg, Dave – ex MEI, ED ASI
    6. Bolstad, Pam – ex CO's Comm CST
    7. Buglewicz, Pat Lawrence – ex Incomm Rep Int
    8. Cruzen, Richard Gilman – All–around man (has been Audio Prod Sec, Manufacturing Sec, R Comps Sec, CMU Sec, AVEI, RAV, etc.) most successful as Audio Mixer
    9. Greilich, Russ Lyle – ex LRH Lecture Mix I/C, Audio Prod Sec
    10. Hughes, Gregory Kenneth Snr. – ex Int Finance Dir, GIEI, WDC WISE
    11. Ingber, Liz – ex Admin Compiler, CO CMO Gold
    12. Ingber, Mark Allen – ex Admin Comps I/C R Comps, CO CMOI, WDC Pubs
    13. Jaramillo (Yager), Michelle Lynette – ex Book Editor RComps, Proofreading I/C, Port Captain CMOI, Snr Messenger
    14. Jentzsch, Heber – ex President CoS
    15. Koon, Susan Jane – ex Compilations Dir RComps (RTRC Dir)
    16. Lemmer, Kathy – ex CO Incomm, CO Gold
    17. Lemoine, Robert – ex Dir Maintenance & Policing Incomm Int
    18. Lesevre, Guillaume – ex ED Int
    19. Light, Janet – ex President IASA
    20. Linson (DeVocht), Jenny – ex CO CMOI, CO CMO CW
    21. Mason, Aron – ex IMPR Scriptwriter, IMPR, Dir PR OSA I, Freedom Mag Editor OSA I
    22. Mithoff, Raymond H. – ex IG Tech, Snr C/S Int, Tech Compiler RComps
    23. Moresi, Bruno – ex Int Project 4th CST
    24. Reynolds, Wendell A. – ex Berthing Construction I/C, Int Finance Dir, CO Gold
    25. Rinder, Catherine Albertina – ex R Comps Tape Editor, Compiler, D/CO Prod CMOI
    26. Schless, Peter Harrison – ex Music Dir Gold, Freedom Medal Winner
    27. Schwartzgruber, Rita – ex ED Int, CO CMO IXU?
    28. Spurlock, Lyman Doyle jr. – ex Int Finance Dir, Building 36 Sanitation Engineer, RTC Legal man without a post title
    29. Starkey, Norman F – ex MCI Cleaner, AVC Aide, Trustee ASI
    30. Swartz, Fredric Samuel – ex Shrinkwrap Operator Dissem, GIEI
    31. Tisi (Feshback, Charbonneau), Katherine – ex Qual Sec Gold
    32. Trussell, Bert – ex Int Project 3rd CST
    33. Weiland, Kurt – ex CO OSA Int, CO CMOI
    34. Weinberg, Rena – ex ED ABLE Int, Freedom Medal Winner
    35. Wheelis, Michele – ex O/O CST
    36. Wilhere, Sue – ex Compilations Dir R Comps
    37. Willis, Tom – ex Dir R&D CST
    38. Vorm, Tom – ex D/CO Prod CST
    39. Yager, Marc A. – ex IMPR Events Execution Off,CO CMOI, D/CO Prod CMOI, IG Admin, Snr Messenger
  31. Anonymous Member

I find this pretty damn interesting.

I'll go out on a limb here and say that Marty's spin of 'anonymous is afraid of me' is not as untruthful as some people here would like to think it is. In this sense they are talking about 'disaffecteds', and let's be honest with ourselves here there are a great many anons especially back in the beginning who fit into that slot... people who wanna see scientology so damn dead that when we're done with it that no one believes one little iota of it anymore.

Well I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that's not realistic. It is possible that we'll see organized Scientology go completely down if DM stays at the helm, and many of us recognize that if Marty or someone like him takes over organized Scientology might be given a chance to reform. What's the better of the two? Well people could sit here for years and argue about it... I think what's more important to ask ourselves is, what's realistic?

What's realistic in my mind is that we could indeed see the revolt against DM gain ground and he is run out... now will they invite Marty back to run the show? Prolly not, but that's not the point... the point about "anonymous being afraid" of him is really not that far off base, considering how many people here would prefer to see even the beliefs of scientology within people go away.

That's just not realistic to me, and it's definitely not realistic to Marty, so in that sense... him telling that to Scientologists is a good thing because it will help convince people to blow in the meantime.

We can't forget here people, Scientologists for years now have been being told that suppressives are trying to destroy Scientology... and we are the personification of that threat. He'd be a fucking moron not to capitalize on that distinction.

I would have if I were him.
  32. Anonymous Member

Someone said on Marty's blog that Heber got in @ 1973.
    So that would be 37 years ago.
  33. Anonymous Member

Don't make me masturbate at work please.
  34. NCSP Member

Most likely the person didn't want it publicized out of fear, or just wanted to decompress for awhile; we see the same kind of thing with a lot of ex-execs at first, right? This guy (I assume it's a guy) just blew Int Base, for God's sake, and probably SP Hall to boot. Like it or not, Rathbun is providing a valuable service for people at that level who want out but probably aren't psychologically prepared to give up absolutely everything. If people had to worry that they're escaping right into the glare of publicity, it would probably make it that much more difficult to leave.
  35. Anonymous Member

well dont' get fired for that.

some of the comments on Marty's site are leaning towards it NOT being Heber.
    so who knows
  36. Sponge Member

There's something to be said for being as public about it as possible, as a safety measure.
  37. Sponge Member

The last paragraph of Maahty's update doesn't sound much like Heber to me,

"Did I have a “good life” up to the last day? Yes, in a materialistic sense"

Who the fuck would say that if they've been imprisoned and abused for the last howevermany years it has been.
  38. auchraw Member

I'm one of the people who want to see Scientology so damn dead that it can never harm anyone again. It doesn't matter to me who is controlling the con. The enemy is not DM or MR but Scientology, right from the Free Stress Test onwards.

I'm not afraid of Marty. He should be afraid of me.

As for my enemy's enemy being my friend crap, get back on track. They're competing aspects of the same thing.

Whoever said Marty was charismatic? Trolling again?
  39. AnonKat Member

The enemy is within
  40. Anonymous Member

I'm just saying that eventually I was forced to recognize that there is a distinction between the con/abuses and the beliefs that people hold in their hearts.

Scientology has been around long enough now with enough people practicing it independently that I humbly submit that if you think there will be a time when no one pays any attention to any of the words of LRH you're being delusional.

It will take generations for it to completely go away after the demise of the organized con.

It's on that note I'm saying Marty Rathbun is playing the game well here. I mean you're tacitly implying that we should go after the freezone after organized scientology, and while I know there are people who feel that way they are in the minority in Chanology and will have difficulty with recruitment.

If someone wants to believe privately in space ghosts, that's their business.