Customize

Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by fisherman, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

curious...
  2. Anonymous Member

Target, people, target.

Can we all just agree marty's a douche and if he pulls any shit, we crush him? Do we have to devolve into the same arguments and posts every time? I am as guilty as others, but now I'm sick of it. We should come up with some sort of short-hand way of saying "if rathbun tries something, we crush him, until then he's a useful tool. like a crowbar".

We need those fucking Doven Trust dox now. Traced it's origin back to a post by Smurf in the Kirstie Alley/Organic Liason's thread. Others have reposted it.

Can someone contact Smurf? Anyone in touch with him IRL that can reach out right now and get his ass in here? Now.

Doven Trust dox and I will post my cawk for all of you to worship, desire and envy.
  3. amaX Member

Well, almost right seems to be working just fine. ;-)

sooper sekrit tiny message: isn't this fucking awesome?
  4. Anonymous Member

BEST SAID!!
  5. Anonymous Member

We quit protesting that 60's and 70's stuff? Damn that brown acid.
  6. PodPeople Member

Just wonderin'. Why?
  7. manly man Member

THIS
  8. Anonymous Member

You are misfiring on all cylinders tonight, aren't you?
  9. AnonKat Member

Heey you selfrightious bunch of anonfags.

Be honest, that was not really a proper interview it was lacking coherency and the 2 involved where talking like they both where in another conversation instead of with eachother. alsoo being sprung upon by some anonymous guy out of the bleu does not make for excellent understanding on all points
  10. anonakatie Member

Doven Trust - proof that Doven Trust owns Cruise homes is the "piece de resistance" to showing continuing connection to Cruise, which guarantees story more play in media and higher profile.
  11. terryeo2 Member

All I have to say about Marty: An enemy of our enemy is our friend.

Enough of this pointless bickering. STAY ON TARGET!

Like others have said, we need those Doven Trust dox yesterday! If we are lucky, this info can be tipped to the papers for a story tomorrow. Maybe even a weekend edition, we can do this!

Doven Trust pulls up this Smurf post from February 2009:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-...complete-list-madof-victims-38980/#post745778

also, here

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/305-tom-katie/tomkat-possibly-moving-new-york-48035/#post909208

an anonymous poster replies with this:

This also came up in a Doven Trust search:

1525 Sorrento Drive, Los Angeles-Pacific Palisades, California 90272 | BlockShopper Los Angeles

"Client 2177 Living Trust" turns up this:

Real estate transactions: Feb. 25, 2007 Naples Daily News

and this:

De Pauw Street in 2627.02/Palisades Park, California | BlockShopper Los Angeles

So you guys and gals have tons of leads to work off of now...good luck
  12. PodPeople Member

Well, most of them, I guess. A Trust would prove something more than the audio recording, amirite?
  13. Anonymous Member

14. Rockyj Member

Come to think about it, I call BS! If all this BS is true why would anyone of them go on national TV especially knowing that any of their statements, blogs, posts, etc., are all public record?
    Just doesn't make sense & as if nothing about this cult would, just sayin...
  15. Anonymous Member

Not really... have you heard of everybody against everbody war.

just sayin'
  16. manly man Member

Conversation between ANONYMOUS and David Miscavidge.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXytnh0GEVs&playnext_from=TL&videos=rLuVipWBW-U]YouTube - Anonymous records Scientology conversation[/ame]
  17. Anonymous Member

Go look on Marty's Blog I got the big fucking mess of a call posted. It was not an interview it was a talk that left much to be desired and left both with misunderstandings.
  18. anonakatie Member

Guys, the escapee is saying he was in Sci and sea org for 34 years.

There are only a handful of folks that that can be.
  19. PodPeople Member

Holy Tamoli! inb4 Tommy Davis "no connection to Tom Cruise" hahahahha
    (all cylinders now firing)
  20. Anonymous Member

Shelly Miscavige FTW
  21. anonakatie Member

^^^That would be nice except it does appear to be a guy
  22. Anonymous Member

Someone close to Cruise (Davey's best friend), Tommy Davis, and 18 others? Fingers crossed it's Shelly. It's somebody they obviously REALLY don't want out.
  23. Anonymous Member

Thank you.

First link: reveals sale of home from 2177 Client Living Trust (Michael Doven Trustee) to 2318 Client Living Trust (Betsy Wong Trustee)
    and subsequent sale of home from 2138 Client Living Trust (Nicole Kidman Trustee) to another party in 2002

Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise Former Home - Zillow
    This link identifies this as the former home of Nicole Kidman and Tom Cruise and it is for sale for $9.8 million. Kidman sold for $10.25 in December 2002 per the first link.

Client 2177 Trust (TOM) sold the property to Client 2318 Trust (Nicole) in December 2001, about 10 months after their divorce.

Second Link ties Doven to the Trust again, along with his wife.
  24. Anonymous Member

Forgot to add, I think this is good enough and am sending it out now to media from earlier.
  25. timthephoto Member

i thought i'd mention that the pause at the beginning, where "James" sounds confused, is because he was unaware it was himself that's gonna be left unmuted when marty aswers the phone, ie the call in his hands

the skype PM noise just before he spoke... thats the one saying "James take the call"
    but he already sorta knew that, when the channel went deathly quiet
    so there was zero preparation for the call
    i was there
  26. WagTheWog Member

For better hallway vision:

27. WagTheWog Member

^^ ABSA-FüCKING-LUTELY!!
    I, and many others, have said from day one of Martyville that he's creating his own cult.
  28. Anonymous Member

Sorry, that last line should have not made it into the post. Meant to cut it out. Not necessarily relevant.
  29. Kha Khan Member

30. Anonymous Member

Notice that from 4:42 - 5:07 Marty is asked an introverted question that he's probably very familiar too and avoids answering it. Obviously, because its designed to keep you entrapped and he's well aware of such techniques.
  31. DeathHamster Member

Like that would be a problem for David Miscavige!
  32. re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Not trying to derail the topic but there's a couple of things that bother me with this Marty situation:

1. Is he somehow trying to PA Anon so it'd be easier for him to take over?

2. What kind of cards does he have up his sleeve? Sure he went a few rounds with the news outlets, but from what I can tell, it's mainly a 'Woe is me' spiel. But he hasn't produced any type of dox (as of yet) to actually put DM at a disadvantage. Or maybe he don't have any. Your guess is as good as mine...

That's all I got...
  33. Anonymous Member

On the one hand, thank-you to the anon with the guts to call Rathbun and talk with him. I offer you half the internet.

On the other hand, this conversation could have gone better if the anon had prepared a bit better.

Two points:

first: Protesters are against the abuses (medical/slavery/broken families/outrageous fees/harassment/bait and switch/front groups/etc). Protesters for the most part would stop tomorrow if the abuses stopped. Nobody is in the street protesting the freezone.

second: Rathbun can gain the trust of protesters if he shows some good faith by openly apologizing to the people he hurt. He claims in this conversation that he is privately and quietly doing so, but he has yet to apologize for example to Gerry Armstrong, much less make an effort to undo the damage he caused.

P.S. As for Shawn Lonsdale, Rathbun sounded quite unapologetic. He does not seem to acknowledge that OSA's heavy-handed harassment of Lonsdale was a factor in his death. Of course if OSA had a more direct hand in his death, you can't expect Rathbun to confess this to a stranger on the phone.
  34. WagTheWog Member

Thank you Kha Khan.

And thank you again.
  35. Anonymous Member

Here you go:

1525 Sorrento Drive, Los Angeles-Pacific Palisades, California 90272 | BlockShopper Los Angeles

Sales History (1992-present)
  36. Holl Anon Member

37. xenubarb Member

38. Anonymous Member

39. manly man Member

Re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

thread name changed... Opa!!??
  40. Holl Anon Member

Re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Wrong. Marty was not sent to handle the BBC Panorama documentary.

Mike Rinder was and failed. When DM learned of this, Mike was ordered to return to Saint Hill to dig ditches. That's when Mike blew.