Customize

Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by fisherman, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Kha Khan Member

re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Context for those who do not fall back on Tl;dr.

-

Rathbun/Doven conversation link: zSHARE - dovenfinal.mp3

Marty: If they have nothing to hide:
    Marty: (Failed) Mission Review
  2. Anonymous Member

And 7 minutes later:

mailgooglecomscreencapt.jpg

So, you know, that's encouraging but no guarantee. Gave all appropriate links and background. Oh, there's another email...
  3. Anonymous Member

I concur...

While at the moment they are invaluable collaborators, I have no doubt in my mind that either of them under the the correct circumstances would seek to exploit the situation for personal gain; they both have enough first hand knowledge of the inter workings that they should not be considered harmless.

The fact that he is passing us off as afraid of him could indicate an attempt to build a cult of personality for those disenfranchised to flock to him, setting himself as some sort of anti-revisionist.

The deadliest knife wounds are inflicted when your guard is down, you know.
  4. Kha Khan Member

IMDb for Michael Doven:
  5. Anonymous Member

Very wise words.

Look, I understand 100% that the target is CoS. However, lets not get tunnel vision. If we take down one evil, but leave another, what have we actually done? Especially because if succeed in pulling down the CoS, there is a high risk of its members flocking to Marty as the "savior" in their disillusionment. If he begins to display the same characteristics as DM now, whose to say once he's got more people flocking towards him, he won't just step straight into DM's vacant shoes (not that they'd fit very well).
  6. anonakatie Member

Oh please! The point is that when we are done, there will be nothing substantial left to build on.

It isn't tunnel vision, it is not being derailed by what isn't necessary at the moment.
  7. manly man Member

Yeah, I 'member. ^_^
  8. amaX Member

The reason why so many Anons are focusing on the fact that Rathbun thinks Anonymous is afraid of him rather than the fact that another one has blown the cult is because the Sci that blew flew right into Marty's waiting arms in Texas. The blown Sci is still a Sci 'zoning with the fake-assed rhinestone cowboy Marty "Texass" Rathbun.

Here's what I think of you, Rathbun: the newly blown Sci has jumped from the fire into the frying pan. They're just a little bit safer away from Miscavige, but he/she/it is still being cooked.

Here's the thing you need to realize, Mahty: Anonymous has fucked up the cult of Scientology on the coat tails of a troll. We work part-time on Project Chanology. And we have spent a pittance while doing this.

In other words: WE RUN THIS.

There's no doubt in my mind that you're desperately trying to gather your newly blown minions to follow behind you to make Scientology 3.0

But WE RUN THIS.

Now, let's find a way to exploit to our advantage that another Sci has blown DM's coop.
  9. manly man Member

f6y0MpOgKoy346wyPYvTQJybo1_500.png
  10. Anonymous Member

I need these dox NOW.

DELIVER ANON.

This would be the "money shot" for this story.
  11. willhaven720 Member

rooster-1-1.jpg
  12. re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Really? You don't think Marty will have disenfranchised Scientologists flocking to him the second DM's throne topples?

I mean, isn't a disenfranchised Scientologist running to Marty the reason all of this happened today? I'm sorry if I'd rather keep all my bases covered and not get overconfident.
  13. Anonymous Member

My thoughts exactly. These men have tasted the power and seen the wealth. They helped to create it. I can't imagine that they would walk away from an opportunity to have it for their own. Add to that the exes they have begun to surround themselves with. Ex culties, weak, vulnerable and fearing for their eternity, clinging to the safe and familiar. They are ripe for exploitation and Mark and Marty are both pros at that game.

As I said, not our main focus, but firmly in our sights.
  14. manly man Member

Originally Posted by anonakatie
    [STRIKE]Oh please! The point is that[/STRIKE] when we are done, [STRIKE]there will be nothing substantial left to build on.

It isn't tunnel vision, it is not being derailed by what isn't necessary at the moment. [/STRIKE]

Focus On anything that has to do with COS, that includes those who run off to ronbots.
  15. PodPeople Member

Here it is: "Tom Cruise's Personal Assistant stalks and harrasses Ex Scientologist Escapee in 20-member Gang"
  16. Anonymous Member

You miss the bigger picture, the real meat of the story. Fair game confirmed by a high-ranking scientologist on fucking tape.
  17. timthephoto Member

18. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
  19. Anonymous Member

I liked his cool. He owned that talk.

Didn't appreciate him speaking about himself in the third person though - this is a psychopath trait.
  20. anonakatie Member

I'm just saying extinguish it all, and there is nothing left for him. It's not taking my eye off him, it's just concentrating on what needs to be concentrated on now.

We're saying the same thing.

Let's continue on with the 'pooning
    and kick this shit into orbit.

Who can get the dox on the Doven Trust first?
  21. manly man Member

ROFL.... thnx for sharing. I hope thats the only call he received from "anonymous" saying that we were scared...
  22. Anonymous Member

Keep in mind he was talking with a Scilon. It would be stupid for him to say he likes Anonymous. Scilons are HEAVILY propagandize into thinking Anonymous is a hate group. Whether he knows it or not, Marty is a great middle point for Scientologists who are starting to wake up. It's too much for them to realize it's all a scam. Let them realize DM & the Church are a scam and the rest will follow.
  23. Anonymous Member

24. Anonymous Member

Stay on target.

Yes, indeed keep eyes on Rathbun and Rinder; Marty fancies himself as the leader of the free-zoners.Don't know what Mike is up to, but those two are like bread and butter, ya know? They should be monitored, but we need to keep after the CoS!
  25. AnonymousNow Member

The one rational argument for dividing our strength.

There is the danger he at one point could attempt to fill a leadership vacuum when DM goes down, but then he becomes consensus target alpha.

If there is a stitch in time that will save nine, then by all means take it. Currently, Marty is on the heavy attack on DM which has resulted in an insane amount of negative coverage of the COS. It seems more strategic to maintain focus and attempt to topple the house of cards.

Of course, Marty doesn't have a billion dollar evil corporation behind him including legions of mind controlled special ops, crooked lawyers and slimy PI's. As it stands, he is far from worthy.
  26. PodPeople Member

In the real world, the crimes and abuses will end with the take down of the corporate walls, and nothing less. Even DM's ousting or absconding won't automatically assure this end. When it happens, there will be nothing for Marty and his kind to inherit.

Without tax exemption and religious cloaking, there is no future for anyone practicing medicine or mental health processes without a license. And whatever other category the few (realize there are very few) label it, eventually someone is going to sue for either no results or harmful results, more likely the latter.
  27. Anonymous Member

Exactly; they are merely moving from one propagandist to another. He is not telling them that Scientology is fraudulent belief system whose basic tenants are authoritarian and whose chief philosophical ideologist wrote in a manner so as to ensnare your mind.

He is not telling them that LRH was a liar and a science fiction author. He is telling them that the current CoS leadership is wrong, pulling out his cock and inviting them to take a lick.

As such, he should be watched carefully... especially as things slide further downhill.

He could easily say after David is gone that "CoS failed because of blatant revisionism, the 'Golden Era', and allowed corruption to fester. Now, as it once was, we are back to the Basics as they were written... as they were still being practiced, when the goal of Clearing the Planet was within our grasp", etc.

As I said in my original post, as of right now he is an invaluable collaborator... that much is undeniable. My point, however, I still stand by.
  28. Hicks Member

Sigh...
  29. doz3r Member

.. the people called Romans, they go to the house?
  30. Rockyj Member

Home from work & listened to tape & it sounds like Marty was playing him.
    All SIC & Spy vrs Spy type shit that I really don't give a shit about!

spy-vs-spy.jpg

Marty & other creepy Exes that SAY they believe in LRH Tech still expose the core of this cult's insidious nature! Once the cult implodes it will never attract the people like it has in the past because thanks to Anonymous, too many people are aware & there are too many exes that no longer buy the BS, tech etc.
    HOWEVER, if what others say about Marty's true intentions are TRUE & the cult was to continue with the same LRH & DM bull shit I have no doubt Anonymous could not ignore it.

Just a thought...
  31. PodPeople Member

I think a lot of OG's could back me up on this, but none of this is about DM or Marty. It's about the corporate veils and beards, the lawyers and accountants, that need to be brought down. After that, all else will fall.
  32. amaX Member

We understand that, but we can't get at those people and our government doesn't seem interested in turning their eye toward that part of the criminal element of Scientology.

The RTC has gotten lazy in their control of the rest of the cult. That laziness has lead to DM screwing it up from the inside.

Implosion will bring the cult down and all we have to be is patient.

:)
  33. Anonymous Member

Come to think about it that really pisses me off as I am the leader!
    SHIT! No pay from big pharma this week!
  34. Sissy Lala Member

^ THIS.
  35. Anonymous Member

NO Tommy Davis is our leader, we all agreed!
  36. Scatman Member

I think Marty projects his own fears.
  37. DeathHamster Member

An enemy of an enemy is useful and crunchy with salsa afterward.
  38. AnonKat Member

I listened to the anonymous phonecall to Marty I must say the anon didn't make it clear at some points it was the C of $ he was after instead of the whole subject

this calls for another more structured talk between the anon and marty
  39. manly man Member

I-like-where-this-thread-is-going.jpg
  40. PodPeople Member

Wow! Cognition! That's why we failed at late 60's & early 70's protests!
    haha, never was patient. AMA's got it almost right. What RTC? ha ha.
    Implosion, oh yes.