Customize

Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Discussion in 'Independent Scientology' started by fisherman, Apr 29, 2010.

1. PodPeople Member

re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Yes, you would think, as to DA's. As far as Marty and TRO's, not so much.
    Marty and Mike are avoiding all "authorities" for a reason. At least for now.

However, DA's don't need "permission" from marty and mike show to reign in.
  2. anonakatie Member

Who cares what he says about us? We don't care what people think of us.

Listen to what he is saying! See the implosion!
  3. Anonymous Member

DM & Co are #1 target ATM.

If Marty stays in his hole, circle-jerking ineffectually with his FreeZone v2.0 buddies, then allowing him his delusions may be acceptable - But if he stages a coup, and takes control of the Orgs, then that's an act of war.
  4. anonakatie Member

And two prominent Scientologists with whom Tom has been incredibly close over the last years but whom he mysteriously didn’t invite to Rome may turn up at last. That’s Michael and Andrea Doven, Cruise’s “secret” friends.

A perusal of credits for various Cruise movies shows Michael Doven, a talented photographer, listed as associate producer on "Collateral," "The Last Samurai," "Minority Report," "Mission: Impossible 2" and "Vanilla Sky."

Doven hasn’t got any real experience in the film business, but he also received coveted production associate or “assistant to Mr. Cruise” credits — and presumably a paycheck — on nine more Cruise movies, including "Far and Away," "A Few Good Men," "Jerry Maguire," "The Firm," "Magnolia," "Eyes Wide Shut," "Interview with the Vampire" and the first "Mission: Impossible." He also got an acting credit on 'Eyes Wide Shut' and a special "thank you" on "The Others," which Cruise produced.

At the same time, his wife, Andrea Doven, got production associate credits on three Nicole Kidman movies: "Eyes Wide Shut," "Portrait of a Lady" and "Practical Magic." She also got an acting credit on Kidman’s "The Peacemaker." But since Tom and Nicole’s divorce, nothing.

What’s pretty clear is that for a long time the Dovens were Tom and Nicole’s “monitors” from Scientology. But what isn’t clear is why Cruise has fallen out with Doven more recently. Both Dovens have taken numerous Scientology courses and risen high in the organization’s ranks.

----from Roger Friedman, Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,233518,00.html

Dec. 2006
  5. manly man Member

Dove : "Here's the deal, Marty, I-I, you know, the people I ran into and I doubt that you have attracked to you all the disaffected and those who have testing....

Marty: That's not true, that's not true.

Dove: ok.

Marty: That's not true.

Dove: well.

Marty: The disaffected - uh, you know that the ANONYMOUS people called me and said I am a much bigger threat to Miscavidg....t-o...shsh to them than Miscavidge will ever be. Because they see the same thing. They see this guy as taking the whole ship down with them. AND THEY'RE AFRAID OF ME. So the disaffected and the people that want to attack Scientology FEAR ME MORE THAN THEY FEAR DAVID Miscavidge.

Dove: well well well; Marty: soo sooo so.
    Dove: I don't know what that means.

Marty: What it mean is this cover,.... what it means is this converstaion your having with me you should be having with David Miscavidge. HE'S YouR Problem! ( IN OTHER WORDS I SHOULD BE THE LEDAH!!! AND LITTLE DM SHOULD BE THE SP.
  6. Anonymous Member

That's my fear though. That call has a tone of "I'm more powerful than DM," which, scares me. If Marty is really content to just sit in his little circle and jack off the person to the left of him, then why is he saying he's so powerful? Whether Marty is a part of the church or not, whether he takes it over, or has his own sect, him having that attitude is dangerous. We already know that Marty did some pretty shitty things while he was a part of the church. What's to stop him from repeating history with his newfound followers?

I'm all for Marty speaking out against DM. But he needs to understand that we won't allow him to become the next DM, whether he leads DM's cult , or his own. The tone of this call, at least the part at the end, suggests he's on his way to doing just that.
  7. anonakatie Member

Hear what is being said now.

Use what is being said now.

Approach the rest later.

Hit the target now. Scientology sent people to stalk escapee lead by personal friend and assistant to Tom Cruise.
  8. PodPeople Member

Exactly.
  9. Anonymous Member

wonder who was the anonymous that called him???..... was it our leadah!? >_<
  10. re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

They definitely shot themselves in foot on this one. That's for sure.

Who is it that blew is what I want to know.
  11. manly man Member

Exactly!!
  12. Anonymous Member

I'm not gonna look for it but the whole story was well covered here and elsewhere.
  13. Anonymous Member

Best the enemy under estimates Anonymous - save Rathbun for the post-party nibbles I say.
  14. Anonymous Member

Somewhere in that taped call, he mentions that he has not worked for TC in a while.
  15. Anonymous Member

Who the fuck cares if the theory that Marty wants to be the leader is even true! Him and Rinder are exposing the shit out of the cult! They are removing DM. Once DM is hauled off to jail do you REALLY think the cult could go back to normal. DO YOU REALLY FUCKING THINK THAT IS EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE??!!? Or are you some dumbass OSA bot trying to splitter the movement that is about topple this piece of shit cult.

If you're not OSA, then pardon my french and you have the right to your opinion :)

I just want to make sure we apply our efforts toward DM and not waste it on people who are aiding our efforts. We can divvy out credit for taking down DM and the Cult once they are both down.
  16. anonakatie Member

Person is Sea Org I'm hearing
  17. Anonymous Member

ROFL!!! WE SHOULD ALL CALL MARTY... ANd be liek... "WTF!?? ANonymous doesn't afraid of anything."
  18. anonakatie Member

You guys, Doven doesn't have to necessarily be working for him at the moment; he is close to him up his ass.

check what I posted- Doven has been his associate producer on at least five of Cruise's movies
  19. Anonymous Member

Marty's not naming names, but here's a portion of the msg from the mysterious blown SO member.

20. anonakatie Member

21. Anonymous Member

I almost agree, but think letting Rathbun and Rinder off our radar would be a bad idea. Left unchecked these two could be just as dangerous out of the cult as they were in. They both have the ability to manipulate and abuse people, a skill they have honed over the years. And they already have people flocking to them.
    They shouldn't be our main focus, but they sure as hell should stay in our sights.
  22. Anonymous Member

First off, why so hostile? Not needed at all.

Secondly, if Marty really wanted to help, he could cripple the cult. He could be honest about things like what really happened to Lisa McPherson. He's not helping tear down the cult, he's helping build himself up.

Bottom line is if Marty would just contact a federal prosecutor and tell them what he knows, CoS would be out of business within 24 hours. He won't do that, which makes him just as bad as them.
  23. Anonymous Member

Could not have said it better myself.
  24. Anonymous Member

Indeed.
  25. PodPeople Member

Hello. hell yesl
  26. PodPeople Member

Hell yes. And Mikey too.
  27. Holl Anon Member

I know Mike & Andrea Doven. Hardcore Scientologists. Doven is a professional photographer and has "production assistant" credits on several of TC's films. Cruise's home in Telluride and New York apartment are listed as owned by "The Doven Trust."

Michael Doven Photography

He & Andrea have a personal & professional history with Tom Cruise, and his ex-wife, Nicole Kidman.

'Apocalypto' Is More 'Mad Max' Than Mayan - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment - FOXNews.com
  28. manly man Member

You see here, one thing that human beings are very prone to do is to forget history and loose interest in an activist movement as time passes. The answer is yes, there is a slim possibility that the Church (cause it will remain a church if people forget and don't express their concern about it through some sort of public demostration) will continue to recruit, not like they're recruiting now, mainly because of the extreme criticism that has come upon it, BUT as mentioned above, time can change and they might find other ways to indoctrinate members of the public. Since I like to debate myslef, I can tell you that technology is slowly halting the growth of Cults simply because the tech exposes them for what they really are. As long as they continue to recruit upper class individuals, they will have the funds to weather down this hail storm. Only a flood or better yet a deluge (technology) can drown and eliminate this thing called Scientology.

We should apply our efforts to our main target, Scientology. In doing so we're exposing DM and our leader, Tommy Davis and LRH's Fail Technology.

Marty Is helping himself and exposing D.M., good for him, he should also expose LRH.

"INOTHER WORDS I SHOULD BE THE LEDAH!! AND DAVID MISCAVIDGE SHOULD BE THE SP." I was trying to be funny. Sorry... i fail. :D
  29. Anonymous Member

Are you gais kidding me????

Tom Cruise's assistant is stalking a cult escapee and you obsess on something Rathbun said in a CALL with Tom Cruise's assistant?

Stay on target! This is fucking tabliod fodder poon this shit nao!

MODS PLOX change title to Cruise Asst stalks cult escapee.

kthnxbai
  30. PodPeople Member

Exactly.
  31. AnonymousNow Member

Hi Marty!

We are not afraid of you, pudgemaster!

With that said, stay on target.
  32. Anonymous Member

THIS^

What reads better than, "Scientology members harass and stalk ex member trying to leave"
  33. manly man Member

Tom Cruise Magazines Sells... not so much when scientology is in it.... so i like anon's idea better. ^_^
  34. Anonymous Member

ON TAPE: Tom Cruise's Producer Confirms Scientology Stalks Critics

A message has been transmitted to established contacts with this as the basic theme.

Got no traction the other night with the Big List of Ex's....Hoping this one hits the target.

Will report back if there is a reply worthy of sharing.
  35. PodPeople Member

"Tom Cruise's Assistant harrasses and stalks ex Scientology member trying to leave"
    See: Amy Scobee's "Abuse At The Top"

fixd
  36. WagTheWog Member

Great minds think alike . . . I'm planning a YT upload later.
  37. Anonymous Member

^ This
  38. Anonymous Member

Quick! Send the "Anonymous Recovery Team"..

15449 De Pauw Street, Los Angeles-Pacific Palisades, California 90272 | BlockShopper Los Angeles
  39. re: Tape: Cruise Asst stalks Int Base escapee

Poon this to all Tabloid media. Anyone with biggest balls against Scientology give them exclusive.

Lets assume the best case scenario.
  40. timthephoto Member

no it was members of anonymous int. i'll locate the recording, and subsequent YT