Customize

Tagging is for losers and criminals, Spread the message with label makers.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tinfoilhatter, Apr 24, 2014.

1. tinfoilhatter Member

From time to time, i see posts here talking about tagging, and using it to spread some "important message." This is one of the stupidest things i have ever heard. Tagging is vandalism, and when you are caught, you will be fined and sent to jail over stupid bullshit.

This is probably why the ops do not seem to stick around long, because they get thrown in jail for vandalism, and their important message gets crushed because they were too busy being retarded.

Furthermore, it is time consuming, expensive, and you give the police probable cause to search you if you have spray paint and good magic markers on you.

The easy, cost effective alternative: Home made labels and stickers.

Labels peel right off, which means YOU WILL NOT BE BREAKING ANY VANDALISM LAWS, SO YOU CAN LEGALLY SPREAD THE WORD ALL DAY LONG, IN PUBLIC.

However, i recommend being sneaky about it anyways. You can put the labels in places that could not be tagged before, and because they peel right off, janitors for some stupid reason, do not remove them as quickly as tags. (I have verified this with "experiments")

This means that you can put a label right where people will see them, like above urinals, in stalls, at eye level to doors of fast food restaurants, on pens, anywhere.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. rickybobby Member

Post-its. Vistaprint has preprinted postit notes that are great for sticking onto the inside of bathroom stall doors at eye level, and since cleaning crews don't usually close the stall doors, they can stay up for a few days. They can also be stuck into library books or books in a bookstore, stuck into newspapers in a paperbox, or magazines on the shelf. I use them to stick on light poles, trashcans and utility boxes surrounding the stress test tables so that any passersby that became curious after encountering these tables could easily find more info on the internet. I made sure to use the header "DIANETICS=SCIENTOLOGY" since the tabledwellers and flyerwalkers tended to use the D word and not the S word, since the S word is now poison. I also used to stick them into the Legal papers in the paperboxes around city hall so all the lolyers at city hall would get one inside.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. tinfoilhatter Member

For super "cheap" stickers, address labels can be used to disseminate messages too.

Tiny messages aimed at the people in low places tend to get the word out. Also research suggests that people in urban environments tend to ignore tags completely.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. tinfoilhatter Member

You can now print memes out on sticker paper. Why should dank memes be confined to the internet? Why?
    • Like Like x 1