Customize

Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

Discussion in 'Asia Pacific' started by OneOneWasARacecar, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

We started out from our new meeting place with about 6 of us, but as we proceeded through the raid, more people turned up and we wound up with about a dozen.

The people on Oxford Street see us as a bit of a novelty, because we've only recently started raiding there. Many of them were attracted to the music and there was a lot of encouragement the whole raid. Overall, in the last few months, the support has been increasing from people we meet in the street.

We arrived at Hercules Street, and began immediately protesting. Due to technical difficulties, we did not have any speeches this raid, but our presence enturbulated the Scilons. At Hercules street, we noticed a lot of paper files visible in the external windows. There is some sort of promotion or push on at the moment, but we couldn't tell what is was. More kindling for another fire-trap org.

We arrived at ANZO headquarters and all was silent. The activity at the orgs has really dropped off. We had some obligatory partial-nudity again, pics to follow. There were some reported sightings of Virginia Stewart inside the building, but we aren't sure if she was there and there were no pics.

We went to the pub afterwards as usual and after we did one last pass by the org around 6 PM or so. Fatman noticed a guy at the ANZO org who was the New Zealadner who spoke at the senate inquiry and said the NZ dollar had fallen 85%. Also a person from Adelaide have been seen in the area on the way to the org. It appears they are trying to bolster the numbers for the big event next weekend.

More pics to follow. Imageshack is playing up atm.

[IMG]
    dsc0249y.jpg
    dsc0253ne.jpg
  2. RightOn Member

Re: Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

nice amount of people and signage!!
    looking forward to moar pics :)
  3. Anonymous Member

Mike Ferris is back in Sydney? Oh lawdy.
  4. BigBeard Member

Being good citizens concerned about the safety of adjacent properties, was this report to the appropriate Fire Safety Office/Official??

I wonder if their insurance carrier, if any, is aware of the lax fire safety issue at this property?

BigBeard
  5. Anonymous Member

good raid and enjoy your summer
  6. Re: Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

dsc0269ng.jpg
    Our raid got a strong emotional response from the public
    [IMG]
    dsc0288v.jpg
    dsc0299h.jpg
    The Illuminati are watching the Hercules St Org. This graffiti is on their wall.
    dsc0305.jpg
    The large sign over their door is new
    dsc0312b.jpg
    Firetrap stuff stacked in the window on second floor
    dsc0322m.jpg
    More firetrap stuff on the first floor.
    dsc0324t.jpg
    Sign inside building reads "Ideal Orge Countdown To Completion."
    [IMG]
  7. Re: Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

dsc0349ar.jpg
    Theire new picture above the org is really badly enlarged.
    dsc0352bjz.jpg
    dsc0494h.jpg
    dsc0595w.jpg
    Kookaburra is incomm with Tojo.
    dsc0659z.jpg
    dsc0740s.jpg
    dsc0785r.jpg
    dsc0796v.jpg
  8. Re: Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

Nice tip
  9. Anonymous Member

Loved this.

After 1.5 years in a supposedly 'temporary' location for 'renovations', they are now settling in LOL
  10. BLiP Member

Bonza enturbulation, thanks Aussies.

That New Zealander who was at the hearing and made such an arse out of himself would be on Mike Ferris. Word here is that the NZ Charities Commission has got a big surprise coming up for him and what detritus from his cult remains scattered about the place.
  11. Anonymous Member

Speaking of which, their annual returns for 2009 are now 4 months late, anyone know whats up with that?
  12. conatus Member

Dude, that's not an axe . . .

4617153802_585a4966a3.jpg
    THAT'S an axe.
  13. ryangiggs Member

^
    She reminds me of Iggy for some reason.

Tojo. Axe guitar.
    All good.
  14. Re: Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

Oh now that is nice news. We've had good news from Germany and France, encouraging but not good news from Israel, and now NZ, Australia and UK are expected to have good news. Soon they will have not much left.
  15. Re: Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

Sydney anons doing it right - nice raiding, folks.

Anyone get a close-up of those files? Would love to see exactly what they are and I could probably then tell you why they're using them for curtains. :D

Reckon they'll be in Hercules St. until they get closed down - they can't go back to Castlereagh St without Fire Dept approval and they won't get that without fixing the place up.

And they ain't got the money for that any more.

Isn't that right, lurking OSAspawn? :cool:

Fun times ahead in these end days for desperate cult.
  16. Anonymous Member

If they would just come clean and admit they're a UFO cult, they'd attract a lot more people.
  17. Re: Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

The files were identical folded cardboard. I suspect they were for a big mailout or for the IAS event. We could only see the edges AFIAK.

Ah, so you think they have moved all of the fireproof stuff from Castelreagh St to Hercules St so they can get the building uncondemned? So maybe they aren't flyers...
  18. Bipolart Member

Raid, check.

Lulz, check.

Axe, check.

I think you got it all, guise.

Good job.
  19. someonerandom Member

20. Anonymous Member

Photo0105.jpg

Good stuff, good to see the regular 'ANZO crew' out and about (thats about all thats left). Don't suppose anyone has seen the female Asian SO handler around?
  21. Re: Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

She was there and another OSA guy. He was giving a driving lesson to another guy, possibly OSA, not sure. I got some pix of Asian OSA grl, but I don't usually put pics of the Scilons up. There were very few scilons there at the raid. Numbers appear to be falling off. Yay.
  22. Re: Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

All thoes handy little flyers are infact dianetics newspapers, i grabbed on through an open window a few weeks ago....

On a side note.. CCHR have been up to their old tricks again... A number of my friends were handed free dvds about "there is no money in sanity" by CCHR at a number of different locates around the city last week...
  23. thefatman Member

Apparently Narconon were also in Broadway this afternoon. Good to see you back imnotafraidanymore :)
  24. Anonymous Member

you need moar mask
  25. supafreak Member

*shrug* I think the cult pretty much knows who the oldfags are, and now they've got bigger problems than trying to ID the newfags.
  26. Anonymous Member

Post pics/scans
    Also post pics, thanks.
  27. Anonymous Member

We had a ninja. But we didn't take photos cause we coudln't see her.

But seriously, our new anon wore full face mask..
  28. Anonymous Member

Did the newspaper have a new or old dae on it? I have a reason for asking.

Also nice to see you back.
  29. Re: Sydney 16 October 2010 Postraid

Hard to say - possibly they're some new "marketing tool" for a release but they may just be a bunch of storage boxes for the HUGE amount of files every scilon org has to have.

It's corrugated cardboard = cheap. Not what NORMAL businesses use for promotional materials.
  30. thefatman Member

Turns out the DFA were at Broadway yesterday as well. Seems to have become a quasi-regular stomping ground for them now.
  31. Anonymous Member

Quasi-regular raiding ground IMO.