Customize

Survivors Guilt: Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Anonymous, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Not sure if this is the right style, but I saw a couple wallpapers like this a while back with a lot of words and I thought it might be appropriate what with the recent BB arrest shenanigans. Actual omegle chat I had with someone after the paypal arrests, or maybe it was lulzsec, I don't remember. Slightly edited for spelling errors and eloquence.

28apbep.jpg.png
  2. mongrel Member

Shenanigans? The dude made death threats! How the fuck is that "shenanigans". Freedom of speech doesn't include threatening to kill someone.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

what is this thread about?
  4. Anonymous Member

Some anons are stressing out about it. Not saying I agree with the guy, just that it reminded me of this thing I had lying around from when some people who sucked a lot less went down. Just trying to contribute.
  5. mongrel Member

Might I have the temerity to suggest defending things that are actually worth defending? Most of the world is rife with examples. But assuming you live in the western world, here are a few easy suggestions:

Those arrested/harassed for filming police (while acting as law enforcement officers)
    Those arrested/harassed for embarrassing politicians
    Those arrested/harassed for exposing corporate corruption (or corruption of any kind)
    Those arrested/harassed for exposing religious abuse
    Those arrested/harassed for exposing the physical/emotional/financial abuses of the cult of scientology