Customize

Suri Cruise to Attend Scientology School, Learn About Aliens

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Anonymous, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

2. xenubarb Member

Great. We'll soon find out what happens when Bratz meets Hubbard.
  3. Anonymous Member

This is apparently how Tom Cruise wishes to raise his children. Cruise is sending three-year-old, Suri Cruise, to the School of Scientology launched last year by his friend, Will Smith. We knew Smith was always the cool black guy, but we didn't peg him as crazy. Tom methodology for Suri goes like this, Start 'em young, make 'em crazy!
  4. anonamus Member

I would too, leaving my child in the custody of loonies.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. RightOn Member

EDITED
    Story is OLD!
  6. RightOn Member

WAIT! hold on here, that story is from 2009?
  7. anonamus Member

Well, .. better late response than never
  8. Booo.
    and I had all this zany one liners ready!
  9. RightOn Member

well they haven't announced where she will be going.
    That happens this September doesn't it?
    Katie wanted her to go to a Catholic school a while back. But who knows where her brain is now
  10. subgenius Member

Getting another good washing.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Saul Goodman Member

12. LocalSP Member

13. Saul Goodman Member

I didn't save the screencaps, but when the site for the school went up, it named study tech and did have scilons working there. They quickly took off the study tech content, and let the damage control begin.
  14. Hey Suri gets to learn some yoga. Cool. Much better than you know what.
  15. Anonymous Member

It's a scientology school. To say otherwise is to say that the Hitler Youth was about fellowship and camping, with a little Nazi influence.
  16. Anonymous Member

DM would take a dim view of a scientology princess going to wog school. "If Suri doesn't have to go to Sci-school, why do my kids have to go to Sci-school?"
  17. Anonymous Member

"Some of the subjects that will be in Suri’s curriculum include mathematics, literacy, Spanish, karate, yoga, robotics, technology, etiquette, art, and living schools."

She could learn robotics from her father's example.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

"Living". Good subject.
  19. churchlady Member

Poor Suri. Aside from the Study Tech/Hubbard brainwashing, she will be subject to a regular schedule, low-sugar meals, probably being asked to bathe and wear clean clothes every day. She will be around kids her own age who won't say "how high" when she says "jump." I predict she will last until Christmas and then they will begin to homeschool her. How can scientology expect kids to go from the me, me, me, years to any kind of school environment? It's a recipe for disaster, and I know recipes. Luckily for her, there is a Starbucks a block away from the school.
  20. churchlady Member

The parent(s) are welcome to meet with Franca "Piano" Foster, Head of School, to discuss the school in greater detail and to have all questions answered regarding the admissions process and the school. School tours are currently being scheduled; they will begin in mid-July when we are in our new school site.
  21. you mean they will discourage cupcake treats for the whole class lovingly baked purchased by Mom?
    ps nice to see ya churchlady
  22. Smurf Member

Suri will have plenty of dolls to play with & kick around... dolls with beating hearts.
  23. failboat Member

24. Anonymous Member

25. Sponge Member

• Like Like x 1
  26. RightOn Member

lol!
    yeah she already has plenty of experience with ronbots
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Anonymous Member

That's one of the best gifs ever!
    • Like Like x 2
  29. Anonymous Member

Scientology usually means child abuse for kids, but I guess the pedophiles in the cult will leave the rich famous kids alone.
    She'll be fine until she's old enough to drink and hang out in the clubs.
  30. tildacity Member

Your governments are spending billions of tax dollars searching for proof of extraterrestrial life. I could provide a long list of prominent scientists that believe in alien life.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

you are proof of alien life
    • Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

They will be able to spend more tax dollars when your cult loses charitable status globally.

:)
  33. Sponge Member

And when they find where you've imprisoned Lord Xenu, you're fucked. He be real mad.
    • Like Like x 2
  34. Anonymous Member

I'm not a scientologist, but i believe in alien life too. The space is too big to the Earth being the only planet where something live. But there's no reasone to believe that aliens look like human, and to believe they have technology and they're interested with us (or rather there's no reason to believe they know about us).
  35. Anonymous Member

I'd rather spend tax dollars looking for Klingons in Uranus than spend another cent on a cult.
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Sponge Member

Edu-netics
    What will Suri Cruise learn at her Scientology-influenced school?
    The Slate 20th Sept 2011
    http://www.slate.com/id/2304211/

Article comments open and active
  38. Anonymous Member

39. I can imagine Suri's first day in school.

"What Are Their Crimes?" Pick one of these famous mascots and think up of bad things they might do.

Barney
    Teletubbies
    Sesame Street
    Dora the Explorer
    Clifford the Big Red Dog

If you get a headache from figuring out this exercise, try modeling the problem with clay.

inb4 pyramid scheme