Customize

Suri Cruise to attend CATHOLIC pre-school Correction: No, not really.

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by acedotcom, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4Dlulz Member

Re: Suri Cruise to attend CATHOLIC pre-school

as you can see folks, Katie is most likely growning weary of watching her only daughter play alone and doesn't want her sucked in.
  2. mrfyde Member

That Anonymous (Zalgo) user was me. Yes it was a joke.

I was surprised I received an infraction because I had mentioned that I did not believe the story in this post as can be seen by everyone in post #12, stating that I don't trust this kind of news about TC from the Daily Mail.

When I was informed of the infraction I PM'd ARC, who gave the infraction, to tell him/her that it was a joke, Starting it off "LOL, Really ? then explained (politely) it was a joke. I heard nothing back so I wrote again and asked if s/he would be reconsidering the infraction.

In my 2nd PM to ARC I mentioned other posts that are tin foil speculation such as Suri being born of the frozen seed of LRH or DM that did not receive infractions. And technically as worded I didn't even think it was tinfoil. (If I believed it in the first place, and I don't.)

I also gave the 4 statements in the quoted message and said that 1) I made a statement that the child looked different. 2) I asked the question if anyone else thought so. 3) I said that TC had the money to hire someone to pose as his daughter and that all things are possible, 4) sited a reference of an ex who began Sci training around 4 years old. The absurdity of these things together I thought was mildly humorous, ARC did not (in retrospect I understand that). I DO believe that is the real Suri, I do NOT believe that TC hired someone who looked like her.

I don't know if the mod who has been editing that post (now at least 3 times as marked) is trying to give the impression that I am trying to lie myself out of an infraction by wording things they way they chose to, but for all those interested that is the story.

Why the dirty laundry has to be aired by the mod staff is not my concern. I didn't bitch and moan here in the form, or in my PM. I concluded my PM by saying that I did not feel the infraction was a big deal I just felt I needed to clear it up.

I don't understand infractions for "tinfoil", I personally believe that not giving an outlet for people to express certain ideas is not the best choice. I believe that anyone should be able to post any idea/belief that they choose. I also believe it is up to the rest of us to put those ideas thru the wringer. So we all have the best information possible.

I feel that I may be in danger of another infraction for a "derail" or something but please know that I would have been much happier to settle this matter via PM as I had originally intended, now several hours ago, when I asked ARC to reply with the opinion of a second mod (ARC's idea not mine) and I was surprised to find the added mod edits to my post with out first finding anything regarding the matter in my PM in box.

But as far as I am concerned this is now a closed matter.

Edit : I did not request that the post be updated I asked why a red card was not showing It was explained to me that It would "out me" as the poster I said that was understandable and thanked ARC for the consideration.
  3. fitch2000 Member

"...It’s Katie Holmes, in Melbourne, beginning work on Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark. In leggings, glasses, and a toque if you squint you can see Josh Hartnett. Interestingly enough, she was seeing Josh Hartnett just before the GMD captured her.And there are still a few of you who are convinced that Little Sci is actually a Hartnett. And now her mom is looking like a Hartnett. Is your head spinning?"

Katie Holmes looks like Josh Hartnett on set in Melbourne
  4. Anonymous Member

Let's assume for a moment Mao Tse Tung did everything evil in his last year in office: 1975.

The world population in 1975 was 4 billion people.

You seriously expect me to believe that at least half of the world's population underwent a forced conversion overnight without so much as a footnote in any almanac or encyclopedia.

Wow that's some powerful mind-erasing capabilities the Chinese have.
  5. Anonymous Member

Also there are only about 1.5 billion Chinese as of today. But Mao was a real prick.
  6. fitch2000 Member

i got a infraction for "tin foil" recently for using an anonymous post to say "lol another sock" or something similiar, but it's okay to come here and scream that we're all bigots and ramble on about how good, i mean bad, but kind of ok scientology is lol

this will not end well :(

I'm trying to figure out wth is going on with all these troll posts and crap too
  7. Anonymous Member

All Tom & Katie threads should be assumed to be tin foil.

I heard Suri's room is encased in aluminium foil to keep out stray entheta bursts from nearby galaxies. Aluminium foil is far superior to cheap ass tin foil.
  8. Sissy Lala Member

thank gawd someone cares enough to investigate
  9. 4Dlulz Member

back on topic, anyone know what school she is attending and if any anons go there as well? I am pretty sure Katie could use one of us telling her "Good job!" or the like.

Disregard that, too pedobear.
  10. Sissy Lala Member

we have anons still in preschool?

that explains a LOT
  11. none given Member

I do; every single time.
    If a scientologists gives a homeless guy an apple I assume it's poison. I won't say that without evidence but only because that would make anti-scientologists look bad. If he gets falsely accused of trying to poison someone that would suit me just fine.

Scientology as an institution teaches disregard for the rights and property of those unable to defend their own rights and property. It teaches its members that they are not constrained by human morality, only by scientology ethics. No doubt this is because it also teaches its members that they are not mere humans but Homo Novis.

I will respect this point of view and accept their assertion. I do not treat them as though they were human.
  12. anonakatie Member

Britain’s Daily Mail is reporting that the Hollywood hero and his wife, Katie Holmes, are enrolling their 3-year-old daughter, Suri, in the Yawkey Center for Early Education and Care in Dorchester. Wait a minute: the celebrity Scientologist is sending his kid to a Catholic preschool? Apparently not. Catholic Charities, which runs the Yawkey Center, says it isn’t true. They say the rumor was started after Holmes and her daughter visited the Yawkey Center for Children and Learning at the Boston Children’s Museum.

Cameron's got a gun - The Boston Globe

She visited a museum for a children's art class. Many things in Boston are named "Yawkey". This is about lazy fail reporting. That is all, folks.
  13. xenubarb Member

I understand Katie's father is some sort of attorney, which might help if she decides to take Suri and blow.

It's likely TC would fight for custody of that little muffin; a good old home-grown Scilon kiddie who already has instant celebrity would be an asset DM would be loath to lose.

However, I remember some tabloid blurp; a friend of Katie's related a confidence Katie shared with her one day before Tom Cruise sailed into her life. Katie told her friend she thought she might be pregnant by her old boyfriend.

So, let's peek into the crystal ball of Things That Could Happen and see a custody battle that reveals absolutely no Mapplethorpe DNA in the Suri stew. Not only would Tom Cruise's sexual orientation still be in question, the scandal would be bigger than Michael Jackson and David Carradine's deaths combined.
  14. Anonymous Member

Re: Suri Cruise to attend CATHOLIC pre-school Correction: No, not really.

The baby is not Tom's but it wouldn't make a difference; legally he is her father, whoever impregnated Katie.
  15. SwordSworn Member

I am Suri Cruise prove me wrong.
  16. 4Dlulz Member

AH BUT IT DOES! The courts usually side with the mother and biology trumps all. If he has no biological claim to her and therefore, only has a DM sized leg to stand on. Katie has money and can get a job, a stable home, etc, all the things that courts like. She is the mother in name and biology. Not to mention if Katie did divorce Tom, she could say he was unfit and demand he take a psych eval to prove he is. If Tome refused, case closed. Unless Tom and CO$ has massive dirt we don't know about, Tom will be throughly ass raepd during the divorce and will not get Suri.
  17. Anonymous Member

No.

As the legally declared father on the birth certificate and the titular father for 3 1/2 to four years, he IS the father legally, whoever contributed the sperm. No judge on earth would deny Tom his parental rights.

If however, he were found to be unfit, that is another matter. But legally, he is the father. Biology does not trump all.

That does not mean that the biological father might not have some rights if he were unaware or did not relinquish them. But Tom would still have his rights.
  18. 4Dlulz Member

I am refering to precedent. Also, if the bilogical father comes forward, he has mroe rights then Tom. I should mention that I refer to primary custody. In that, Suri would live with her mother and visit her father. Consider how Katie is normally the one with Suri, isn't batshit insane and her biological relationship is not questioned, odds are she will retain primary custody. And depending on how nasty it gets, Katie can request Tom get a psych exam (Oh the epic lulz!), or produce numerous experts who can show the scilon child rearing method is harmful to Suri.
  19. Vir Member

Note that paternity and custody rules vary between countries. US rules would apply in this case.

Danger: Over-generalization.
  20. 4Dlulz Member

not to mention state by state, county by county etc. Divorce court is a very muddled and confusing thing when lawyers get involved.
  21. Anonymous Member

US courts also weigh the best interests of the child. She has a relationship with Tom as her daddy. If Tom is not the birthfather, it is unlikely that she has been introduced to the man who IS her birthfather.

In addition, we do not know what, if any, contracts were signed as prenuptial agreements, etc.

The poster is correct when indicating that biology doesn't trump all and that it would mean more if the "legal" father (Tom, in this case) was deemed incompetent. Good luck with that.

Also, if the birthfather has knowledge of paternity and did not fight for visitation, etc. back then and has not been contributing financially or otherwise to the rearing of the child, then his silence and lack of involvement will be noted by the courts, as well.
  22. Anonymous Member

yes but if the relationship is shown to be bad for her (Scilon child rearing is harmful according to all psychs) and he insists on raising her that way, then its not too hard for Katie to claim "His child rearing is harmful to my child's health!" Tom might get ordered to parenting classes and get home visits.

Anyway, in short, if Katie divorces Tom, odds are she will get primary custody due to precedent and stablitly. And Katie can make this real ugly for Tom with psych exams, compentcy hearigns, unfit parenting, and general media mudslinging/bad mouthing.
  23. Anonymous Member

I am referring to primary custody as well.

Precedent has for years recognized that the legal father is the person either married to the mother or the declared father. In this case, not only is Tom that person, but he has also raised the child for the past four years. No judge would deny Tom primary rights because in most cases, the interests of the child will not have been served-the child would have bonded with the father.

The biological father, if he had not relinquished his rights, might possibly be given visitation rights. But absent a finding of unfitness on the part of Cruise, he would not be inferior in rights to a biological father.

As regards Katie, again, the most likely resolution of the issue without finding of unfitness, or prior agreement, would be a finding for joint custody. However, it has been discussed at great length elsewhere about there being a contract signed by Katie that cedes custody of Suri to Tom. If Katie does not fight him for greater custody, then he will have it.
  24. Anonymous Member

Find me ONE case in which a parent lost custodial rights due to religion when NO evidence of child abuse related to said religion can be proven.

The precedent you should be concerned with is Nicole. Who has primary custody of Tom's first two?

This is such retarded speculation and a bigger waste of time than enduring a little Zalgo.

"according to all psychs" is a dangerous declaration, by the way.
  25. Anonymous Member

BTW look at the Nicole Kidman for instruction as to where custody in this case is likely to go. Tom and Nicole share joint custody of the two older children. In practical fact, Nicole barely sees the children, and they are under complete Scientology control. Hopefully, there are signs that Bella may be rebelling.
  26. whoever Member

Wow.

I am surprised that you express concern about making anti-Scientologists look bad. You don't seem at all concerned over that when you say it would suit you fine if a Scientologist was falsely accused of a crime.
  27. Anonymous Member

*facepalm* IF you bothered to actually read the post, its the child rearing method not the belief system. If your church said "Beat your kids to make them strogner" Then they would be removed. I am contending that the Scilon child rearing method is harmful to Suri's mental health. I promise you, any Psych would say letting the kid do as she pleases, being up all night at parties with her parents, never socializing with other kids, would have a profoundly negative influence on her mental health and social growth. IF tom is unwilling to attend parenting classes or change his parenting style, the court may say he is unfit. BUT this is all specualtion because we don't know how nasty KAtie will go with this. If she fights tooth and nail for Suri, I promise you, Katie will attack Tom anyway she can, from his batshit beliefs ("He is trying to induct my daughter int o a dangerous cult") To his insanity ("You saw the couch jumping video, its 100x worse at home!") to his work ("He is never there for her!") to biology ("He is not the father.")
  28. Anonymous Member

So you have personal knowledge of his parenting style? Can you please tell us more? How did you come across this knowledge? Do you have documentation? Do I really need to go on?
  29. PresidentShaw Member

THREADS LIKE THESE ARE A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HOW PRODUCTIVE THE USERBASE OF THIS SITE HAS BECOME OVER TIME.

THANK GOD FOR CONCERNED NETIZENS WORRIED ABOUT CELEBRITIES, WITHOUT THEM, NOTHING WOULD GET DONE AROUND HERE.

THIS IS MUCH BETTER THEN THE ZALGO SHIT AND ALL THOSE TROLLS THAT ACCOMPLISH NOTHING GOOD. AT LEAST THESE THREADS PROVE THAT ANON CARES ABOUT CELEBRITIES. ESPECIALLY THEIR CHILDREN.

WE ARE INTERNET SUPERHEROES AND SPECULATING ABOUT CELEBRITIES IS BY ITSELF PROOF OF OUR SUPERIORITY AND PRODUCTIVITY.

GOD I'M PROUD TO BE ANON ON THIS FINE DAY
  30. ARC Member

Closed because the story was incorrect and thread is veering off topic.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.