Customize

Suri Cruise to attend CATHOLIC pre-school Correction: No, not really.

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by acedotcom, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous Member

Re: Suri Cruise to attend CATHOLIC pre-school

It should be noted that TC will only be in the Boston area for 2 months at the most filming on-location shots for his flick before heading back to the studios in California, so Suri's Catholic schooling there is minimal.

Wichita (2010) - Filming locations
  2. Anonymous Member

QFT
  3. Anonymous Member

That would be because R-6 didn't exist, also Pagan is a Christian term similar to the Jewish term Gentile. It means "not of Judaism, Christianity or Islam. This is one of the reasons that people who identify themselves as a Pagans are not taken seriously. It would be like us starting a religion and calling ourselves Wogs.
  4. Anonymous Member

But if this is true, the principle is established. She can find another Catholic school. There are Catholic schools and pre-schools everywhere. I hope it is true because this would be a very public defeat for Hubbard's fatuous tech and for Woll Smoth's school. The Mail is not the National Enquirer so it might be. They have a grudge against Scientology and dig the dirt, which is splendid.

I wonder if the Pope knows what he is getting.
  5. FUCK Member

umm.... this is probably very temporary. They'll send her to some crappy sci school as soon as they're back in LA
  6. Anonymous Member

There will be no problems with custody.

Remember that the chances are that Tom isn't the biological father anyway, and an "anonymous" sperm donor was used (some have mentioned Miscavige or El Ron's frozen seed)

So, if things get nasty, all Katie needs to do is ask for a paternity test and Tom's stuffed (or outed, lol)
  7. OpThetXVI Member

Then Suri takes after her mother - she's already taller than Miscavige (and closing in on Tom).
  8. Re: Suri Cruise to attend CATHOLIC pre-school

Could this not be the beginning of the end for Katie and Tom. It must be the supreme insult to David Miscavige's manipulations that Suri is going to become a catholic and not a scientologist. Let's just let it play out:rolleyes:.
  9. Anonymous Member

Look on the bright side.

If Suri is David Miscavige's child, Katie is laughing all the way to the bank. After all, Miscavige will be living in exile in Columbia, or will be in Camp Fed.

Either way, it's a win for Katie!
  10. whoever Member

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
  11. Anonymous Member

Or another celebrity.......................................
  12. RightOn Member

Suri is going to Catholic School and The Smith's kids are doing charity work for AIDS.

Are both of these stories leaked on purpose to make people think they are distancing themselves from COS a bit?

Right now, I don't believe Suri is really going to Catholic school until I see more evidence of it.
    And even if she is going....I would be leary that COS tech will be totally absent from her teachings unless Katie gets totally away from Cruise. OR maybe it's a leak to try to prove that COS is compatable with other religions?? OR it's a temporary thing.

As fas as the Smith kids doing charity work for AIDS, I wonder what Jenna Elfman has to say about that? lol!
    This Smiths story was listed in a few places, but I still think it was an intentional leak to try to show that the Smith's are not totally into COS.

The COS has never shown any "fight against AIDS" campaigns that I ever saw or can remember.

Again these are IMO and of course some speculatin'

Ad before I get yelled at for tin foil and AIDS, I will shut up now.
  13. Suzette Member

I think we can safely assume that there are no Scientology pre-schools in Boston. Heck, Suri may be the only Scientologist pre-schooler in Boston. If there's another one, I wouldn't be shocked if he's going to the same Catholic pre-school as Suri. In any case, it's very short term, I'm sure Suri's little brain won't have any time to absorb any anti-Scientology propaganda.

If the Cruise family wants an actual Scientologist pre-school, I'm guessing they'll have to start it, ala Will.
  14. Anonymous Member

It was me.
  15. Anonymous Member

I went to Catholic school and I'm not Catholic. See how I turned out? Oh wait.
    nvm.
  16. Anonymous Member

lrn2math ur history.
  17. Anonymous Member

If Katie finds out about Tom's relationship with Davey, she might become a Westboro Baptist instead.

*rimshot*
  18. Prometheus1 Member

Paging Nicole Kidman for what? Kidman put the kids in various "normal" schools whenever they are in one country or another filming.

Katie hasn't enrolled the kid anywhere, she has simply put her in a school for the few days that Cruise is filming in Boston like they "enrolled" her in painting classes, dance classes in LA. You think Suri will be going to the Boston school for a long time? Puhlease! Last week, the DM wrote that Suri Cruise was already enrolled in Will Smith's school.

Bottom line is this, Suri will be homeschooled before she enters her teens and enrolment in a normal school for a few week isn't going to change that.
  19. Prometheus1 Member

What principle? lol You actually think that Cruise will allow the kid to go to a Catholic school long term?

No, the Daily Mail is not the National Enquirer but the writer of the article is known for writing her stories out of thin air. Tom Cruise has not had any problem with his kids going to schools like that for a very short term.

I will believe the story when the kid is pictured attending. This is not the first story the media has created that Holmes supposedly have some kind of fighting spirit. If she had any power at all, she will not be looking like the living dead despite saying how "happy" she is.
  20. Anonynamefag Member

QFT.
  21. Anonymous Member

Err, absolutely everything?
    Hello, wake up. It's a religion, That means it's a fraud designed to control people based on fairy tales.

Wake the fuck up please.
  22. Anonymous Member

6/10
  23. Herro Member

Oh for fuck's sake. Suri isn't becoming Catholic. She's temorairly attending a Catholic school. Pull your head out of your rear.

No, you deserve to get yelled at for tin foil and AIDS, even though AIDS is only a state of mind. Do you even think before you post? Or do you just approach every situation thinking "how can this be evidence that scientology is some evil cult?" Did you ever stop and think that maybe this is one of the better or more private schools in the area? In the US, Catholic schools have a reputation for very high academic standards.

As for the AIDS charity work. Here's a crazy thought, maybe the Smiths want to try and do some good by helping in the fight against AIDS. Why is that so fucking hard for you to wrap your mind around? You really are one of the most egregious examples of the tinfoil covered retards that run around here spouting off whatever nonsense that pops into their heads. You know, just because you're completley obsessed with scientology doesn't mean that everyone else out there is.
  24. Re: Suri Cruise to attend CATHOLIC pre-school

i.e. her ex boyfriend right before tommy boy is the most likely father of Suri: Chris Klein

chris-klein-awi-0903.jpg
  25. JohnnyRUClear Member

Exactly. Nic did it right; Katie could use some tutoring....

If you're going to post real posts and not Zalgo BS, would you mind fixing your user profile? Currently your title displays a bunch of the garbage chars, messing up the display of your posts. I don't even see any of what you posted unless I scroll to the right.

I wanted to PM you this but apparently that's not possible for some reason (you've specified no PMs?). Same (or similar) request applies to everyone else doing the Zalgo crap, though, so it's all good.
  26. 4Dlulz Member

you guys are missing the point, this is the first time Suri is out of her bubble. Tell me, don't you think it will shock her to find out that she gets told no? That she must wait her turn and the like? Pretend she is a homeschooler and is sent into the public school for the first time. OR one of those christain kids who discover that you can be atheist and not be struck down by god. Trust me, if this story is real, Suri will be having one hell of a mindfuck
  27. Herro Member

This is a special breed of obliviousness here folks.
  28. Suzette Member

Due, Suri is three. She's not an atheist or anything else. And Katie is still in the "Of course you can be a Catholic Scientologist!" phase. No one has told her about R6 yet. Hell, Katie will probably never get that far. Celebrities aren't pushed to throw their previous life away.

I have now convinced myself that the real reason they picked this place is because nuns aren't impressed by Tomkat. If the teachers jumped up and down and screamed OMFG! TOMKAT! they would scare Suri.
  29. Prometheus1 Member

Nope, I doubt very much that are parents are sending her there to get the full experience where she gets told "NO".
  30. Optimisticate Member

31. Anonymous Member

When Herro's trolling doesn't work, he resorts to insulting people.

*golf clap*
  32. Herro Member

Lol no. Did you see that post I quoted? That wasn't an insult- that was a statement of fact.
  33. Anonymous Member

And that's who I was talking about. Pretty freaking obvious, if you just look into it a little. Plus im pretty sure Tom shoots blanks. All that Niacin and Blue Asbestos can't be doing wonders for the sperm count.
  34. Anonymous Member

Now, when someone posted anonymously, it says "Zalgo" is the poster vs "Anonymous". That's why you aren't able to PM.
  35. JohnnyRUClear Member

Ohhhh, lovely.

That would certainly explain a few things. Thanks.

Faggy faggotry is faggy.
  36. Anonymous Member

Suri is not 3 years old....Suri is 3 1/2-4 years old. Take a good look at recent photos of her.
    (yeah I know......she's "tall for her age". Bleh
  37. Anonymous Member

it's alrite. after all she is a female child. CatoPriests prefere male.
  38. Anonymous Member

I'm not even sure this is the SAME Suri. She looks different to me. Are we super sure that this is the same child we saw with the short hair a few months ago? There is always the possibility that they hired a young catholic girl and are going to pay for her to go to a catholic school while they secretly enroll the REAL Suri into the Sea Org.

For Christ sake she is THREE ! they don't even start scientology until at least 4 or 5 they wouldn't consider it to be any different than santa clause.

[mod]User was sent behind the wall for this post. [/mod][mod]User also wanted me to clarify that the above means that the user got a 1 point infraction for blatant tinfoil speculation[/mod][mod]User has appealed the infraction, saying that it was only a joke. At the same time, he is arguning in the alternative that it was not tinfoily to suggest that Suri had been replaced with a different girl.[/mod]
  39. OTBT Member

LMAO. That ^ ^ ^ is a special breed of tin foil.
  40. Re: Suri Cruise to attend CATHOLIC pre-school

Yeah, I wander what happened to that "Anonymous" guy guy who kept continuously posting, and fagging up most of the threads here, did he finally get permabanned? He was a troll, but he was funny (unlike say... herro), that's so fucking UNFAIR! That guy get's banned and herro dosent?!

THE MODS ARE A CULT!

EVIL CULT!

Shit was better when LE was still around...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.