Customize

Suppressive Person Declare - Ira Chaleff

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Jan 1, 2013.

1. What better way to start off the new year than with a SP Declare from the golden days of Scientology - the early 1980s:

Chaleff-1.jpg Chaleff-2.jpg Chaleff-3.jpg Chaleff-4.jpg Chaleff-5.jpg Chaleff-6.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Anonymous Member

Has David Miscavige had much case gain lately?
  3. Quentinanon Member

Eunice Ford, Ira Chaleff and Candy Swanson. The "not so good" old days.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Needs moar of' this is the dad of the guy who most likely had something to do with the LAPD/Shelley Miscavige encounter'.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Quentinanon Member

Wouldn't surprise me. I think her father was Ralph Swanson who was a Hubbard minion since the early 1950's.
  7. Absolutely not! You must be OSA.
    Aloha,
    Candy
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. Quentinanon: You're using a very nice picture of Quentin taken at my cafe. My father was Paul Swanson and hated Scientology due to his best friend getting involved and mishandled by it in the 1950s or 1960s.
    He moved our family to Hawaii's North Shore when I was 2, far away from Hollywood where he grew up.
    Best to have the actual facts, as I know the cherch indulges in making up their own facts.
  9. These pictures, taken from my Facebook candyswanson, are of the good old days. It was the '60s and we were on quite the adventure. Eunice Ford was a phenomenal person from New York, where she had performed the wedding ceremonies for us 3 couples. Why didn't you put that picture here as well?
  10. ANONYMOUS,
    Candy has owned you anon amateurs by showing that ,like with computers and code,you guys dont know a sinkhole from your assholes.May Xenu be with you.
    pedro doria
    This message by pedro doria has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  11. First off,if Im pedro doria,then your old man must be ...."ole man reevah"
    I notice each of the suppressive traits are more in L RON HUBBARD than anyone else ive ever met while at st. hill.He literally projected outwards,onto others every little thing he despised about himself.So he in fact,by his own definitions,made zero.case gain and was a continuous ball of BPC.No wonder...
  12. Ersatz Global Moderator

WTF did I just read?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. RightOn Member

it's teh tech
    Scientology works and it helps people :confused:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Jay_Emros Member

Scientology makes absolutely no sense. Trying to read around it is like trying to read around a bad sci fi adventure like some sort of Star Wars fan fiction. For some reason, I don't know, maybe the complete unliklihood, I find myself unable to take this religeon even slightly seriously and I am suprised in this day and age that there are not many more people ridiculing this "religeon"
  15. You have too many MU's to know WTF youre talking about....
  16. No comment from hidden anons are valid.These pussies couldnt confront their assholes if they were pinned 6 inches away from their guy fawkes on a wall in front of them.Hubbard banged the anons mama is what occurred.Scientology still rules while the men in black keep imprisoning ANONS....lol...lol
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  17. Nah he.cant get case gain.DM is stuck on his timetrack in an incident involving the earlier incarnation of angry gay pope ,better known in LA's queer community as "prince tiny meat".Miscavige keeps beating the man but the gay pope entity keeps smiling and winking at him.Finally the entity calle DM in this lifetime gives up is forcibly bent over anf fucked i. The ass.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  18. Quentin Hubbard at Candy Swanson's cafe:

[IMG]
  19. L. Ron Hubbard's Scientology 'Tech' has produced suppressive persons at an alarming rate for decades. This is the best thing that can be said for bogus LRH 'Tech'.

SP's are Kool! Thanks, Ron.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Quentinanon Member

Hubbard invented the SP label, then used it against people he did not like.
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Quentinanon Member

I stand corrected on who your father was. Now I have one question for you:
    Scientology always was an exploitive, abusive scam, so how does a person get "mishandled" by scientology?
    • Like Like x 1