Customize

Support Senator Xenophon -- Contact info here

Discussion in 'Senator Xenophon And Scientology' started by WagTheWog, Nov 17, 2009.

1. WagTheWog Member

Support Senator Xenophon -- Contact info here

Everyone around the world
    should contact Senator Xenophon and give him their support.

EDIT: And send email to the other senators as well to tell them that you agree with Xenophon about an investigation into Scn.

Contact Info for Xenophon:
    Parliament of Australia:Senate:Senators:SenatorNicholasXenophon

Adding: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-senator-xenophon-scientology/harpoons-now-aust-pm-opposition-leader-56722/#post1069923

Dooo Eeeeet!

modedit: Excellent. Please also email the Prime Minister and leader of the opposition: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-...oons-now-aust-pm-opposition-leader-56722/new/
  2. Kenji Member

Re: Support Senator Xenophon -- Contact info here

I'll definitely be doing it!
    His speech really boosted my spirits. I was so excited that someone in the Australian government finally decided to stand up.
  3. WagTheWog Member

4. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

AND SEND HIM DOX!

I did my part. Will you, faggot?
  5. FUCK Member

:D
  6. TheProphet Member

Ask other senators to show their support for Lord Xenophon instead. He seems to know what it's about already.
  7. RedSuitGirl Member

8. peterstorm Member

Rock on Xenophon!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL_dI3GtB4o"]YouTube- The Vines - Ride[/nomedia]
  9. Zhent Member

10. XenuPhobic Member

EVERYONE should be sending at least an email, in some capacity. Whether you're an anon just thanking him/saying you support him or especially the Ex'es (whether your experience is in Australia or not). Now is the time to strike while the iron is hot. Everyone do your little part, it takes less than 2 minutes.

/steps off of soapbox
  11. Re: Support Senator Xenophon -- Contact info here

I don't think that I would support this man simply because he is going after scientology. I would want to know where he stands in relation to my political beliefs before doing that, even informally. But supporting his decision to hold scientology accountable to the law is definitely cool beans. Sending emails to him in support is nice and all, but it would probably be more effective to try and get the attention of his colleagues. After all, one man can't ram legislation through the Senate.
  12. XenuPhobic Member

This is very true.
  13. Diablo Member

his beliefs are anti-scientology....just send a fuckin' email in support ya bastard!
  14. Re: Support Senator Xenophon -- Contact info here

I'm sorry I just don't think it's right to support someone just because they're anti scientology. But like I said, I see nothing wrong with patting him on the back for holding scientology accountable.
  15. WagTheWog Member

EXACTLY! Send email to Xenophon to show support... send some to other senators so they pay attention... Ba-Jeebus! Does it have to be spelled out for you?! Fuckin' email anyone and everyone!

This guy has done something big here. Give him as much help and support as possible. Don't let the politicians or the media sweep this away.

[COLOR="Red"]Adding:
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/318-senator-xenophon-scientology/harpoons-now-aust-pm-opposition-leader-56722/#post1069923

DOOOO EEEEET NAAAOOOWWW!!!
    [/COLOR]

15f2j5i.jpg
  16. Robocat Member

yes ...Yes ... YES!!11!!one!eveven!!

I am in love with this thread.
  17. Herro Member

I don't think you should automatically support someone just because they're anti-scientology. Seems like a pretty knee jerk reaction. Instead of doing that why not try to get the attention of other senators?
  18. Anon123456 Member

you do realize what this whole thing is about right? i want to ask you "why do we protest"?
  19. WagTheWog Member

We're supporting him on THIS issue, bonehead!
    Send a fuckin' email or seven, will ya?!
  20. Belladonna Member

Herro AND Pierre Bourdieu, new poster (hmmm)

Why is sending someone an email on an issue construed as support? It's giving feedback on a legislative issue, not voting for him.

People regularly give feedback to their elected officials regardless of political stance.
  21. Anon123456 Member

i agree with what bella said, scientology does suck.
  22. Re: Support Senator Xenophon -- Contact info here

Yes, that's what I was saying.