Customize

Super Bowl Protest???

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by DarkSpecterAnon, Jan 19, 2011.

1. xenubarb Member

Fliering the mother of all football games...sure, why not? It'll give 'em something to read in line.
  2. Bipolart Member

Lulz potential is high. Do eet.
  3. Any flyering Ideas would be nice too... I'm not so good at creating flyers and such. Any help on that front?
  4. Anonymous Member

For people waiting in line, catchy headline with something about Scalpers and Swindlers might be relevant
  5. Anonymous Member

Wait, football fans can read?
  6. Orson Member

Given the audience, I'd go for a broader freedom of information message than just exposing the cult. Check on the laws too and remember it's Jerry's World and if Jerry don't want your ass there....just saying, get your ducks in a row, check on permits, etc. Great idea, great opportunity.
  7. Thanks for the input. I'll check on attempts to either flyer on the grounds... or maybe YFTC's on windshield wipers. Or just do what the scilons do... and get people around the area so you technically aren't on his premises. Speaking of which... .anyone know any sites that come up well on a mobile browser?
  8. GuyFawkesAnon Member

My fellow anons, I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but I don't see this happening. It costs $200 just to stand outside of the superbowl. This is not a Jerry Jones thing, this is an NFL thing. So in order to get permission to flyer outside, we may just have to contact the NFL tribunal.

Fuck it...this is a big chance to go for major exposure. Let's at least try to make this happen.
  9. Update in the Event thread listed above^^^