Customize

SUPE-SUPE-SUPER POWER BUILDING READY TO TRY ONE MOAR TIME!

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by ntnmf, Jun 13, 2009.

1. ntnmf Member

SUPE-SUPE-SUPER POWER BUILDING READY TO TRY ONE MOAR TIME!

*MODS feel free to move this to the appropriate area. I just had to make this post in "FINISHED PROJECTS" because the Super Power Building never seems to get finished...

People, get ready for it...they've set-up the buck hoist a.k.a. service elevator on the north side of the monstrosity. The gaping holes on the north side of the building are so you can use the buck hoist.

Anyway, we also trolled the HELL out of the contractors walking in and out of the building and also "chattttttted" to them when they jaywalked back-and-forth across ft. harrison ave. to chow down in ft. homicide. seems the $cifag handlers won't even let the contractors talk to us even though we did snap some heads around by telling them, "GET YOUR MONEY UP FRONT!" and "DOUBLE YOUR BIDS AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET PAID ENOUGH!"

They don't have the construction fencing up yet, so they're just getting ready to start.

We can only hope that the construction workers on this job site will be as friendly to us as the workers on ft. homicide who used to come to the balconies to smile and whistle and wave at us.

Initially, the cult wanted the interior finished in 18 months. So, I'm thinking those 18 months will be a frantic push by David Miscavige to get enough money to get the hell out of Dodge.

see you downtown!
  2. LocalSP Member

Re: SUPE-SUPE-SUPER POWER BUILDING READY TO TRY ONE MOAR TIME!

Are the workers from an actual contracting firm or are they slave labor?
  3. ntnmf Member

The problem for the cult when they work on the Super Power Building is that it's such a huge project that the General Contractor has to be very experienced and contractors like that will go toe-to-toe with the cult and not let the cult bring their slave labor onto the job site and work them the way the cult can on smaller jobs.

Right now, there are a lot of Sea Orger's and even quite a few RPFer's doing shit work like washing windows and cleaning inside and hauling crap around. However, the contractors are all legit.

One interesting note: they've put heavy tint on the huge bank of windows that face ft. homicide. You used to be able to see inside those windows. You could see the double staircase that leads to the balcony that will overlook Hubbard's first boat that's going to sit on water and move like it's on the ocean. It will also have holographic background showing the sky in real time. <TY ex-Disney animators and all you engineers working on that project.

Sad face. Now we won't be able to see it from the sidewalk. BAWWWWWWW.
  4. Anonymous Member

maybe to assist with curtain tech?
  5. Anonymous Member

Can you get videos or pictures of child labor or rpfers?
  6. ntnmf Member

it's hard to snag a picture of the Sea Org manual laborers and rare to see someone who's been RPF'd.

if there are gray shirts=Sea Org manual laborers outside? they will run them inside immediately. if possible, they will run them around buildings where the gray shirts can't see us. if there's no way for a gray shirt to avoid walking near us then they will keep their head down and not look at us.

here's a photo of some very young gray shirts who were working in a construction area across the street from Sandcastle and Osceola Inn. This construction area most probably has a Ft. Harrison Ave. address, but there's an entrance to the area on Jones St.---which is the street that runs along the north side of Sandcastle and Osceola Inn.

There were about five or six of these gray shirted kids that looked to be in their mid-teens: 15, 16, perhaps 17 years old. They were accompanied/guarded by an older woman who's wearing a royal blue colored shirt. They did have a cooler that I'm hoping was filled with water or gatorade because it was very hot and humid. Of course, they have NO protective gear when they work on these jobs. i.e.: no gloves, safety glasses, etc. Bare hands work on everything. &lt;That's what's been witnessed by many non-$ci people who've worked around these people. The blue shirted woman wasn't making these kids run because she wouldn't have been able to keep up with them, but they were walking very fast. The two young men carrying the cooler were having difficulty walking that fast with the load of the cooler. One of our Anons actually yelled that it looked like they were having trouble and would they like for us to help them.

The kids and the blue shirted lady scooted into the Osceola Inn--which is a fancy-schmancy place that $cifags pay big bucks to stay in while they take courses at Flag. Osceola Inn is not any place that a gray shirt would be going into, so at least those kids got some cool A/C time for a little bit. Of course, they weren't done with their job so at some point after we left those kids had to go back and finish.
    grayshirtscwater.jpg

So sorry for the poor quality of the picture, but this is with a cell phone and I was about a half a block away and they were moving at a pretty quick clip.
    As I said before---hard to snag a pic of them.
  7. Anonymous Member

Is it possible for anyone here to enlarge this pic?
  8. AnonLover Member

anybody happen to get a pic of super power bldg pre-construction during the protest? it be interesting to start collecting before/during/after shots so all can see how things are progressing after all these years.

food4thought -- there's been shitloads of donations gathered for this project for so freaking long, many of the earliest big $$ donors & patrons have routed out or walked away for completely different reasons. many exes that have been interviewed by anons have pointed to super power not being anywhere near done after all this time as the epitome of the cult's failure.

so if clearwater anons start raising awareness that next level of tech is finally coming to pass & document the progress on super power project for all to see & read about, it could perhaps become the ultimate trigger for some escapees who have now healed & moved on with their lives, to get abit enraged about what was done to them in past, resent lost donations made to super powerz scam, and start the process to get reimbursed for monies that they can get back for the paid in advance flag services that was left behind when they wised up and opted to GTFO quietly.
  9. Jeff Jacobsen Member

10. ntnmf Member

there are tons of pix of the bldg. during our protests. here's my latest partial shot of the Super Power/Mecca Bldg. taken Saturday June 13th.

lulzopheatstroke-1.jpg

it's a pic i posted in another thread showing a massive fail by the cult.

we stood from 9AM to 3PM on Friday the 12th trolling the consierge, the valet, and many, many, many rich $cifags coming and going from Ft. Homicide.

some of the head-snapping-back things yelled to $cifags across the street were:

&quot;STEVE BRACKETT--PATRON LAUREATE---GAVE MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO FINISH THIS SUPER POWER BUILDING BEHIND US! HE WAS RUINED FINANCIALLY AND HE COMMITTED SUICIDE BY JUMPING FROM A BRIDGE OVER BIG SUR, CALIFORNIA LAST WEEK!&quot;

and

&quot;AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL IS INVESTIGATING THE CHURCH OF Scientology FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN THEIR SEA ORG!&quot;

and

&quot;WHY ISN'T THIS SUPER POWER BUILDING DONE? BECAUSE DAVID MISCAVIGE NEEDS YOUR MONEY!&quot; &lt;it's so satisfying to actually point behind you AT the super power building when you yell this at a public $cifag who's just walked out of Ft. Homicide after forking over $$$ to the cult.

of course there was much more yelled at them. here in clearwater we do our best to educate our culties.

we're hoping when they start construction on the mecca/super power building that we get construction workers who are just as much fun as the one's who renovated Ft. Homicide. Those workers used to come to the windows and balconies where they would smile, yell, whistle, and wave at us.
  11. Uncle Bruce Member

Attached is the link to the City of Clearwater web site with the building permits for the super power project. Perhaps someone with more knowledge about construction than myself can find some useful info here.
    A few things to think about:

If you see people working on the site who are not wearing proper safety equipment it can be reported to OSHA.

If you see people who are obviously under age working excessive hours or in unsafe conditions it can be reported to state child welfare authorities.

If some one wants to wade through the city building code any violations can be reported to the same site.

http://epermit.myclearwater.com/tm_bin/tmw_cmd.pl?tmw_cmd=StatusHitList
  12. Uncle Bruce Member

You have to type in the address, 210 S Ft. Harrison to view permits.
  13. Uncle Bruce Member

My mistake, this is for the hotel. If someone knows the address of the super power building just enter it for permits.
  14. RightOn Member

Even if they finsihed this FAIL building, what the hell will they be able to put in it?
    That centrofuge thing?
    Where would they possibly get the money for that thing? I guess they can hit up Cartwright again.

Didn't one person in Ca ever do that course?
  15. AnonLover Member

16. LocalSP Member

There was one guy who said he took the super power courses and said that he now had super powers. Damn I can't remember his name. It was in a newspaper article or some PR piece.

Bueller?
  17. Uncle Bruce Member

I don't remember the name, but the story I read said he was able to save a guy from getting hit by a bus by slowing down time. Handy trick!
  18. AnonLover Member

after reading thru all the planning case & permit background, i cant help but comment on one particulary bizarre aspect...

The March 20, 1991 issue of St. Petersburg Times was the first this project got promoted publicly. Current application for permits filed 9/19/2008 & finalized to move fwd 6/1/2009. So it took over 18 years to get underway, and the scilon agent that got all the paperwork done & handled all the scrutiny as the city took sweet time to go over it with fine tooth comb, was named JAMES BOND!

you cant makeup shit this fking ironic, but still go figure:

IT TOOK JAMES BOND TO MAKE SUPER POWERZ FINALLY START TO HAPPEN!!!!

too see how closely cult was scrutinized & nit picked during review process, take a gander here: Status: Case Status - Plan Reviews
  19. Re: SUPE-SUPE-SUPER POWER BUILDING READY TO TRY ONE MOAR TIME!

As I understand it, this would be James Bond, an aging SeaOrg done with the title of &quot;SO-SIPRO Renos&quot;, which means he's in charge of building construction for the cult in Clearwater.

3353928771_17a74fb33a_b.jpg
    original: Harder Better Faster Stronger 180 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Poor guy is retaining so many excess body thetans that he can't even master simple belt tech, yet they still put him in charge of construction?

Go figure!

I also hear he HATES being called 007. =D

And here's a pix of the SuperPower building from yesterday with the bucket hoist visible.

6139superpower.jpg
  20. Anonymous Member

OSHA is virtually useless. they can't just walk onto a job site unannounced. they have to give a warning unless there's been a major catastrophe. but, the general contractor hardin construction will make everyone use safety equipment. they're a reputable company.
  21. Uncle Bruce Member

Yeah, I suppose you are right about OSHA. There is also the insurance company to consider, if you have enough safety violations it can void your insurance.
  22. Howard Member

Yep. A bigtime "Patron Meritorious" ($250,000 donation)

http://www.rickross.com/reference/scientology/history/history100.html

Scientology nearly ready to unveil Super Power

In the works for decades, the closely guarded spiritual training
    program will be revealed in Clearwater.

St. Petersburg Times/May 6, 2006
    By Robert Farley

Clearwater -- Matt Feshbach believes he has super powers. He senses
    danger faster than most people. He appreciates beauty more deeply
    than he used to. He says he outperforms his peers in the money
    management industry.

He heightened his powers of perception in 1995 when he went to Los
    Angeles and became the first and so far only "public" Scientologist
    to take a highly classified Scientology program called Super Power.

Where in L.A. did he do this?

"Just in Los Angeles," is all Feshbach will say. Super Power is that
    secret.
  23. ntnmf Member

i'm sorry i missed your post, jeff. you're absolutely correct. the interior is a shell except for structure walls and core plumbing and electrical.

the cult is lying to the faithful and to the press. they keep telling everyone that it will cost $45-50 million dollars to finish the interior, but that's a lie. at the pre-con meeting last year, the cult told the general contractors and the sub-contractors that it would cost $85-90 million dollars to finish the interior. they have to fess up to the real amount to the people bidding so those people will know how much money to submit on their bids. lulz.

since David Miscavige does stupid shit, it will probably end up costing them more. i.e.: Miscavige was in a vehicle and saw the first color that the exterior had been painted. he hated it and to the tune of $1 million dollars---they repainted the Mecca/Super Power Building. the people who painted it were so afraid he would hate the new color that they left the scaffolding up just in case they had to paint again. that lead to a mess with Florida Power (now Progress Energy) not being able to do work on the building because of the metal scaffolding surrounding the monstrosity.

i just love the $1 million dollar re-painting job story.

keep in mind that David Miscavige's goal is for this Mecca/Super Power Building to be the most beautiful building in the world. i'm guessing the dainty one hasn't seen much in the way of gorgeous architecture from around the world.

i love talking about Super Powers because i just have a feeling that this is going to be the straw that broke the camel's back for the cult.

see y'all downtown.
  24. RightOn Member

HA! I think I remember hearing this story too.
    Obvioulsy this guy used his super powerz to slow down time for this building too! LOL!
    Like I said, even if they were to finsih the interior, how on earth would they ever adfford to fill it will the silly equipment?

ADDED:
    Anyone know if Matt Feshbach is still alive?

ADDED INFO:
    from 2007:
    "Feshbach now lives in Belleair, where his wife, Kathy, runs a Scientology mission. Because he donated millions to the Super Power building fund, he was invited to undergo the program."

He's the Fresh Prince of Bellair? LOL
  25. Optimisticate Member

Steve Brackett did quite a bit of construction work for scientology. I am interested in finding out if they ever paid him or if they forced him to do the work as a donation in addition to forcing his bank account balance to zero.

Is anyone following up on this? If not, can I have info to do so? Please to be PM'ing me....

This reminded me that there are still many outstanding issues that need to be followed up on.
  26. puffadder Member

Probably paid him less than they owed, and paid years late. I met someone this week who said CoS had owed him almost $50,000. Instead of paying him, CoS pulled him in for sec checks for two months. CoS eventually paid almost the full amount (80%?) and took over a year to do so.

Thugs!
  27. AnotherMrPink Member

Don't worry. One of our contractors has the camera Clearwater bought from the spy store. The intel so far is amazing showing insides of both buildings. He will release the footage once he gets paid.
  28. basil Member

I trust it was one of those really, really tiny ones that would be almost impossible to find without ripping down all the internal walls to find the transmitter?
  29. Jeff Jacobsen Member

30. AnotherMrPink Member

The Fechbach's have been giving us good intel too last I heard. The younger two at least.
  31. AnonAssassin Member

Greetings
    an ex $cientologist told me that they have secret experiments were they play with human dna,It has something to do with introducing new dna strands to the human dna,i dont know the level of validity of this information,but anyways to mess with the human dna is a disaster.people get corrupt dna and transfer it to their children.

$tupid $cientology playing God again
  32. basil Member

Isn't that sort of thing illegal without the proper licensing and checks in place?

Oh wait... we're talking about Scientology aren't we?
  33. Anonymous Member

oh, no! it's much worse than messing with human DNA! they're working with ex-rogue-disney animators and holographic experts! the mouse is more evil than anything any mad scientist.

however, lol @ $cientologists thinking they're scientists.
  34. Anonymous Member

david micavage must be a clone experiment that went wrong
    they were looking for homo novus and got homo nanus
  35. HatGirl Member

This ex-sci wouldn't happen to have any... evidence of this?
  36. Don Carlo Member

37. Anonymous Member

ridwns.gif
  38. fitch2000 Member

i don't have much experience except having my home built but i know we had inspections done a few times during the 6 months it took to have our house built

so is this normal?

"Inspections:
    Type Requested Scheduled Completed Status Done By
    There are no inspections for this case"

Also, did Clearwater back out of the supposed daily fines the cult was supposed to pay due to unfinished super power bldg?
  39. Snake Member

THIS MAN IS TELLING THE TRUTH!!!! HE CAN BE VERIFIED!
  40. Anon-007 Member

Nothing to worry about.

They are working on gene therapy to cure RHS in adults (RHS is Restricted Height Syndrome)

Soon you'll be able to swallow a small pill and instantly grow another 6 inches. This is bound to make your gf / wife happy, and since it has been found to only work on pricks it may even make David Miscavige close to average height ;)