Customize

Subway Incident - Update!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by AnonPort, Jul 16, 2008.

1. LRonAnon Member

Re: Subway Incident - Update!

When the cult stick a knife your back, and then Subway twist the blade and snaps it off.

What do you have then?
  2. Anonynamefag Member

I think we should send it to the media. Sick THEM on Subway.

Be sure to compare it to segregation.
  3. AnimeGeno Member

I think a good thing to put in your messages to Subway is for them to post signs in their stores stating something to the affect of "No non-Subway sign posting allowed without Management approval" with perhaps a warning about being prosecuted (vandalism?) attached. At least that would be an admission that they believed what happened was wrong.
  4. Robert S Member

JimmyJohn's - the official sandwich shop of Anonymous.

What I want to know is, if Scientology is supposed to increase your abilities and make you more successful, how comes the only role Noelle's got in the last 8 years is blocking a door to a restaurant? IMDB says she hasn't worked since 2000.

Fat lot of good all them upper levels did for her. Jesus....
  5. Spork Member

No doubt she has been very busy doing high-profile voiceover work for Golden Era Productions.
  6. nightfire Member

SUBWAY CALLED ME TODAY!!!!!

they wanted more info from me about the incident and what I wanted them to do...

I was SO mommy with them... and mentioned the flasher thing and how impressed I was with how they handled it... and how dissapointed I was with the lack of a press release on this Discrimination.

I was cool!
  7. anonymusicz Member

^^^ WIN

And I gotta add...
    The head of the Galactic Federation (76 planets around larger stars visible from here) (founded 95,000,000 years ago, very space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet - 178 billion on average) by mass implanting..

He caused people to be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H-Bomb on the principal volcanos (incident II) and then the Pacific area ones were taken - in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic area ones to Las Palmas and there "packaged".

His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading data by means of circuits etc was placed in the unplants. When through with his crime loyal officers (to the people) captured him after six years of battle and put him in an electronic mountain trap where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (Confederation) has since been a desert.

The length and brutality of it all was such that this Confederation never recovered. The implant is calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it. This liability has been dispensed with by my tech development. One can freewheel through the implant and die unless it is approached as precisely outlined. The "freewheel" (auto-running on and on) lasts too long, denies sleep etc and one dies. So be careful to do only Incidents I and II as given and not plow around and fail to complete one thetan at a time.

In December 1967 1 know someone had to take the plunge. I did and emerged very knocked out, but alive. Probably the only one ever to do so in 75,000,000 years. I have all the data now, but only that given here is needful.

One's body is a mass of individual thetans stuck to oneself or to the body.

One has to clean them off by running incident II and Incident I. It is a long job, requiring care, patience and good auditing.

You are running beings. They respond like any preclear. Some large, some small.

Thetans believed they were one. This is the primary error.

Good luck.

For the purpose of clarity, by BodyThetan is meant a thetan who is stuck to another thetan or body but is not in control.

A Thetan is, of course, a Scientology word using the Greek theta which was the Greek symbol for thought or life. An individual being such as a man is a thetan, he is not a body and he does not think because he has a brain.

A Cluster is a group of BodyThetans crushed or hold together by some mutual bad experience.

Character of BodyThetans

BodyThetans are just Thetans. When you get rid of one he goes off and possibly squares around, picks up a body or admires daisies. He is in fact a sort of cleared Being. He cannot fail to eventually, if not at once, regain many abilities. Many have been asleep for the last 75,000,000 years. A BodyThetan responds to any process any Thetan responds to.

Some BodyThetans are suppressive. A suppressive is out of valence in R6. He is in valence in Incident I almost always.

One can't run a human being on these two incidents since human beings are composites and would not be able to run the lot. Aside from that, non-clears are way below awareness required to even find these Incidents.

Huge amounts of charge have already been removed from the case and the BodyThetans by Clearing and OT I and OT II to say nothing of engrams and lower grades.

Awareness is proportional to the charge removed from the case.

Although a human is a composite being there is only one I (that is you) who runs things.

Body thetans just hold one back.

You will continue to be you. You, inside, can of course separate out BodyThetans and so solo auditing is the answer. How good do you have to be to run BodyThetans off? Well, if you didn't skip your grades, Clearing and OT II particularly, you should be able to command BodyThetans easily.

Incident II is over 36 days long. Capture on other planets was weeks or months before the implant. Those on Teegeeack (Earth) were just blown up except for Loyal officers who were (shortly before the explosion on Earth) rounded up.

Do not scan through the duration of 36 days. The volcanic explosion on Earth to the point where "the pilot" says he is mocking it up is only a few days.

Sequence of Incident II for thetans on another planet -

1. Capture (being shot),
    2. freezing,
    3. transport to Teegeeack (sometimes via a relay point),
    4. being placed near a volcano,
    5. beginning implant up to "the pilot",
    6. various picture sequences,
    7. the 7s and C.C. and OT II materials,
    8. 36 days of picture implants which give a vast array of materials and three explanations for the bombing,
    9. transport to Hawaii or Las Palmas for packaging up into clusters.

The pictures contain God, the Devil, angels, space opera, theaters, helicopters, a constant spinning, a spinning dancer, trains and various scenes very like modern England. You name it, it's in this implant we call in its entirely "R6"- if one was a Loyal Officer on Teegeeack, the sequence was (1) capture (2) number 5 above on. If one was a citizen of Teegeeack there was only number 5 on.

The material given at the various "volcanos' was longer or shorter, but dovetailed into the same sequence of pictures. We have the whole text but it is needless.

People who feel dizzy have gotten into the spinning part.

Incident I occurred about 4 quadrillion years ago plus or minus. it is very much earlier than Incident II which occurred only 75 million years ago (a bit less).

Incident II is only peculiar and general on this planet and nearby stars, whereas Incident I is to be found on all thetans.

[SNIP]

Line

The last line of OT-3:

EP's No BT's left [End Product: no BodyThetans left] - OT III
  8. roan Member

YouTube - Noelle North, Scientology & Subway Sandwiches

In my video, you can hear Noelle North say that she got the agreement of Subway to put up the sign. It is near the end, where I am bullbaiting/interviewing her on the street.

When I first arrived upon the scene at the front door I was appalled by what I saw and livid. Noelle North was actually HANGING on the panic bar of the door and pulling it, keeping it shut tight. She looked LUDRICROUS!! I'd give my right arm to have had captured footage of that! It took too many precious seconds to get my camera out, turned on and rolling.

Subway (perhaps naively, but more likely out of being financially beholden to the local Co$ business) WAS complicit with Scientology in putting up the sign.

9. kyranon Member

LOL, her star meter is up 286%
  10. LRonAnon Member

Roan, your video captures the story. It makes things very clear.

I can't get over how smug she was. Seeing her poke her head from that angle just takes me back.

That is good to hear! I wonder what changed* their attitude?

.....*LMAO*

:anon:
  11. Major Boyle Member

Z Minus 6 and counting...
  12. Top Grunge Member

Wow Roan, thanks for the inside look where employees saw the situation and did nothing except try to stop you from filming. Subway = compliance.
  13. The Shadow Member

Those Subway staff are guilty as hell! Why else would they try to stop the filming?

I really think more of an effort should have been made to secure the store footage, but then again as has been pointed out already, the two videos that exist and are out there for all to see, prove our point and say what needs to be said.

Wicked, I 've been looking for an excuse to boycott Subway. Really p*sses me off when I ask for a foot long and those b*stards cut it in half. I'm like, No, I don't want two 6 inchers, I want a FOOT LONG in one god-damn piece!!

I gotta admit, Noelle North is kind of hot (I can alrady hear the Anon gallows being constructed....)
  14. churchlady Member

Help wanted sign? They need more employees because they have to serve rude, impatient, cheap scilons every day, and upset anon at least one day a month.
    The hastle of working there is not worth minimum wage.:colbert:
  15. Re: Subway Incident - Update!

oh dear sweet raptor jesus please tell me i didnt just read that.

what a wrinkled, misshapen dog-face that woman is.

and since im being so objective and mature:

COCKS.
  16. zanoni Member

You say that, but in fact if anonymous got all upset and decided to run an anti-Subway campaign on the Internet and got sufficiently clever about stories, jokes and images, it might not take much to fuck with their slender profit margins and there is no-one IRL for Subway to sue.

I'm just saying, hypothetically, that I personally choose not to eat their toxic GM skankbread baby puke product because I don't want the bakery form of CJD to kill me like it did that guy who lived off Subway food for a month.
  17. AngryGayPope1 Member

I can't believe Roan got noelle north to SAY something!

Good lord it talks! That is dynamite footage. Right there at the right time. Now we can cut between two different cameras!
  18. crazyscot Member

Off with her head!!!!!!!!!!!!:hooray::hooray::hooray::hooray:
  19. Optimisticate Member

Any way to post video to vimeo as well? Youtoob is blocked where I am right now (and double posting it to another site is a Good Thing in case YT gets suckered by the cult again)
  20. themadhair Member

I am actually ashamed that I defended Subway to begin with. After seeing Roan's video I can see clearly that I misjudged this situation.

Subway staff fucked up. Now Subway corporate need to issue a statement to the effect that such an incident will NEVER happen again. Don't let Subway off the hook for this one - there is a win to be had here.
  21. brvandal Member

subway staff isnt exactly the brightest, they look at us and probably think trouble. they havent been educated, but they see decietful noelle and think nothing of it. you cant really get mad at them. now that we have had someone at subway contact an anon, they can tell the entire story, that a woman prevented potential customers from giving them business.
  22. Anonymuse Member

Well, given my college schedule, I'd usually eat lunch or dinner at least 2-3 times a week at Subway. So much for that.

Next time we protest at Big Blue though, I highly recommend we specifically keep an eye on the Subway there and see if anything remotely resembling a repeat happens. So far we have two incidents of signs (July 5 and July 12), and footage of a seemingly sanctioned/badly handled case of it on the 12th involving active blocking by a Scilon. We've got two points of reference, I think we need at least one more to confirm whether it's an isolated pair of events or a recurring and presumably sanctioned problem.

Also: This is why I eat a big meal before protesting, and just carry water!
    "Mwahahaha! If they can't get food, they can't enturbulate us!"
    "Yeah, dude? Not hungry, kthxback2protestin'."
  23. Guerillanon Member

Thats why clearwater provides pizza at every protest...

cause NO ONE will let us inside haha
  24. highoverlord Member

not even the high over lord???

mansell wanted me...... your mean
  25. Tevia Member

blocking a restaraunt...

oh god...

our memes have infected them, they are trying to imitate a pool closing.

i predict within 5 years will will see tommy boy in an afro wig.
  26. redplaidsofa Member

Easy fix for "No Anonymous" signs taped inside doorways:

Write "YES" on a piece of paper, tape it securely on the outside of the window over the word "no".

See how long it takes them to notice.

Videotape whatever hilarity that ensues for epic lulz and great justice. :twisted:
  27. Graham Berry Member

I am out of Los Angeles for a few days BUT would anyone willing to join in seeking proper action please PM me.

I cannot say much on the net.
  28. anon4eva Member

OMG......I heart Graham Berry.
    On the east coast--if that doesn't matter, let us know if your looking for locals.
  29. avatar2008 Member

Don't just say it, a letter with an address, name and a little message,
    "Because of what I have witnessed on video at this URL <insert URL here>

Your company has lost my respect and business. It was great while it lasted.
    Goodbye.

Yours Sincerely,
    <Your name here>"

Short and sweet. :text:
  30. Re: Subway Incident - Update!

Subway is not the only game in town, they know it, we know it... you have to get them to quake in their boots with the only thing they really fear... less money!
  31. Major Boyle Member

Actually, they should fear federal law. "Conspiracy to deprive you of your rights" (18 USC 241 for you lawfags) is a felony. Further, you can seek damages under the Ku Klux Klan act (42 USC 1983). Let's see subway get out of that one. Go get em, Graham!
  32. thetanmonger Member

WHAT! if they were meeting behinds our backs with CoS and got paid off or strong-armed to go against us maybe? seems abit stretched but that would be one hell of a win. Though i'm sure those girls would be sick of the whole free subway for life award anyways. xD Anyways Like anon proves daily the people to fear are the weak. Computer nerds, little girls, old ladies with walkers, haha has anyone contacted her maybe she can file a suit with the city to see that no scilon can ever do that again

anyways NERD RAGE! forward to the most epic fast food court case ever!

OH and when you have to explain the guy screaming racist tell the court room about HOMO NOVUS, technically scientology would segregate us homo sapiens since we're inferior to them if any of their power or believe system was true HAHAHA. Although it may or may not have been intended this way i say run with it, they truly are racist against everyone and becoming homo novus just makes it easier for them to hate us all instead of each ethnicity individually. The evidence of racism in their beliefs and in their society/followers is evident and their is ample proof, Get some Jesse Prince up in that court room and some other witnesses, and victims of racial abuse within the cult.
  33. gundanon Member

Hey wait a minute. Can't you site this when scifags deny you a free stress test?
  34. anonymusicz Member

u could, but would you want to drag something like this through court? then the corporations fight corporations :D
  35. tazor Member

Wonder how Noelle likes her 15 fucking minutes? After all those years trying to be a big player she is now a YouTube star. How pathetic. Get ready for more close ups, Noelle!
  36. Hieronymous Member

egads, she may be ready for her closeup BUT NOT ME
  37. LRonAnon Member

Her 15-minutes hasn't even started yet.
  38. monamia Member

heh
  39. Hieronymous Member

she's out of time and she only got Fo' minutes (schwiki) Fo' minutes
  40. alpanon Member

Something small that you can do that will get corp informed:

Walk into your local Subway. Ask to speak to a manager. Leave a flyer/letter explaining what happened in Hollywood, with URLs to the two videos included.

At a local Subway I had all of the employees and the managers informed in less than a day. What happens with a flyer is that the employees will leave it in the manager's office for everyone to glance at when they are clocking in.

I still haven't got a call back, but I can call my district manager, for starters. If enough people do this at their local Subway there could be a major stink raised.

tl;dr DO IT MAGGOTS!