Customize

Subway Incident - Update!

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by AnonPort, Jul 16, 2008.

1. anon4eva Member

Re: Subway Incident - Update!

I agree, I am drafting a beautiful letter from a concerned citizen whose company orders sandwiches from them twice a week-(60 subs per week people!) this is ONLY the beginning!

FUCK SUBWAY:twisted:
  2. churchlady Member

Top Grunge, I agree with you. Think of how much experience the scilons have with cleaning up messes like this caused by their nutcase members. Subway has been blindsided by this. They have never faced anything like this before, and how NN acted was irrational, so Subway is trying to understand it. I don't believe Subway is the enemy. They are innocent bystanders who need to be educated, not punished. I feel very sorry for anyone who works at that Subway and the other business near there.

Can we talk about something else now?
  3. Re: Subway Incident - Update!

Sometimes the hardest lessons are the ones your remember the best.

I figured Churchlady would know that one.
  4. alpanon Member

Alright guys, its harpoon time:

1) Get a list of Subway's SHAREHOLDERS.

2) Get a list of CG Investment's SHAREHOLDERS.

3) Draft a nice letter explaining the situation, with link to the video.

4) Launch harpoons from step 3

5) Put this issue on the agenda for the next Subway shareholders' meeting

6) ??????

7) PROFIT!

Lets make sure the real owners of this company know that discrimination is wrong!

Also, I'll make a flyer to hand out to Subway customers about this company's discrimination against peaceful protestors.
  5. LRonAnon Member

SubwayCGI is owned by a small group of very rich people.

Stay on target for now, do not worry about this issue until we research it and we have a plan.
  6. monamia Member

3. yes
  7. monamia Member

Sister Church:
    They have reviewed the tape. The know full well that they are not innocent bystanders. Plus they sat in the same room with Moxon and listened to the summary of their religious beliefs which have NOTHING to do with shit (pardon); that in itself is real icky.
  8. ZeLyt Member

Guys, picketing subway=greedo shooting first. Harpoon the ever loving hell out them=??? and then profit.

They sided with the cult. I'm not saying that anyone who makes ally's with the cult is necessarily a bad group of people, but Subway management would have checked out who they were siding with ahead of time.

Two things could have happened at that meeting. Subway was bribed or they were threatened. Possibly a combination of both.

Either one makes them a target. If they are being bribed, they are willingly and knowingly aligning themselves with one of the most despicable groups on the planet. If they are being threatened, then us showing interest in them shows them they have someone who can help them.
  9. Major Boyle Member

I agree. Harpoons first. But full all-out enturbulation must be ready for retaliatiory strike.

Subway should sue the shit out of the cult. Instead, they think they can flip us off and there will be no consequences. They are about to learn what FAIL really means.
  10. exOT8Michael Member

I wonder what Jared (Subway spokesman) would think of this?
  11. Optimisticate Member

He would turn it into pr0n and try to rent it to grad students out of his bedroom.
  12. momISanon Member

Hahaha! Maybe that fat $cilon on the "Marvin Gaye" thread in a YT vid eying caek needs to get Jared's diet plan. ;)
  13. tazor Member

When you have a business as large as Subway you already have policies on this kind of thing in place. They let $cientology dictate to them.

Now we will do some dictating of our own. There are more of us then they seem to think and we actually spend money on things like sandwiches. :)
  14. monamia Member

TAZ: my op...matter of conscience. It would be hard to make a dent in their business.
    Better to call them on it via letters and calls to their execs. I'm going to check out the Bev Hills management office situation...and try to get name of the manager.

You were there, right? Were you in Subway during incidents? PMs are our friend.
    Best.
  15. tazor Member

Oh I will be doing that too monamia. :) No, sorry I am in NM but was with you guse in spirit. :flowers: With the econmy and all I think Subway might be pondering losing customers...even if it's just a tiny dent. Every little bit hurts I think. I was in the service industry and hated to lose even one good customer.
  16. monamia Member

i know that and feel it. thanks.

ps taz: we'll have more info about the situ in a few days.
  17. CantPickaName Member

he would eat it up
  18. Photonymous Member

19. MarcabEmpress Member

^^^^THIS^^^

Please listen to the words of the MAN AND FAMILY INVOLVED!

For greatest justice and biggest win, save the harpoons until needed, let's make this a EPIC win. Revenge is a dish best served cold, so for now stay mellow, if you HAVE to do something write a letter to Subway like "I saw that video of Subway where the women wont let little girls inside--why would your employees allow this?"
  20. aNONanon Member

Okay, look ... Subway is a bussines and is behaving like one. Primary goal of bussines is just make sure that coins are rolling and sadly don't give a fuck about your or mine rights.

That being said, however they rely on us - customers and people are generaly very sensitive to issues like this, so they better make sure their image is taken care of.

This story has a HUGE potential. They have a choice here, depending how they handle it ... it can be either:

BIG WIN FOR THEM:
    They can issue a statement saying ... we don't endorse behavior like this and will do our best to make sure it doesn't happen again. And enjoy potential massive free advertisment in media, hedlines like "Subway cares about its customers rights" worth of millions thanks to us ... as I can imagine we would go viral :hooray:

HUGE FAIL FOR THEM:
    Not every publicity is good publicity ... go ask CO$. We have footage of their franchise with sign NO ANONYMOUS sign and NN denying access to cute inocent girls --> THAT COULD HURT if they didn't issue statement that they do NOT approve of such behavior, some could conclude they DO approve. They would stay stuck in many heads as bussiness endorsing supression of human rights. OUCH

What's the big deal? Co$ would sue them ... hm, for what? they would loose ... and every lawsuit = free advertisment for Subway. They would sure tried to harass them, don't think they will succeed, not much money for subway, this is not some small bussines that can be bancrupted ... isn't it worth for all the good publicity? And just ... you know ... doing the right thing!

Subway have to know, this isn't just going away, IT HAS TO BE HANDLED NOT IGNORED or shitstom is coming ... from us or from Co$, their choice!

But enough arguing! if you think it's good idea DO IT AND DO IT FAST.

We sure appreciate that Subway guy is polite, we would appreciate even more if he was honest. Be polite, give them every opportunity to make it right ... but when they don't ... FUCKING HARPOONS

OR

just forget it and have some caek :cake2:
  21. Vir Member

I see some people in this video have a "misunderstood word" (MU) on what collateral damage means - which is pretty funny because you share that MU with David Miscavige.

(my emphasis)

Probably Scientology has promised to leave Subway alone and stop the shit, against Subway agreeing to let this incident pass and not commenting on it, but covering it up instead. Since Anons are still allowed in the store, I don't see the point of any further action beside telling Subway that you'd like to see them make a clearer statement about their neutrality.

And perhaps asking if you can hang up your own "No furries" signs in their stores.....
  22. Vir Member

I see some people in this video have a "misunderstood word" (MU) on what collateral damage means - which is pretty funny because you share that MU with David Miscavige.

(my emphasis)

Probably Scientology has promised to leave Subway alone and stop the shit, against Subway agreeing to let this incident pass and not commenting on it, but covering it up instead. Since Anons are still allowed in the store, I don't see the point of any further action beside telling Subway that you'd like to see them make a clearer statement about their neutrality.

And perhaps asking if you can hang up your own "No furries" signs in their stores.....
  23. AnonymousTV Member

Can we not use Scientology-style corrections? Even ironically, it's still a little weird.
  24. Flynn Member

^THIS

destroyed Subway store tapes of the incident are destroyed

Teh $cilons scared them into sweeping it under the rug. In that regard, I kinda feel sorry for the Subway corporate lawyers because I bet they never thought they would have to face the DAGEROUS CULT over any shit like this. I have no doubt that the $cilon lawyers made Subway Corp cave like many before them in the interest of keeping the wheels turning.
  25. tazor Member

Well, we can haz collateral damage too, no? I call Subway my collateral damage nao. :)
  26. tazor Member

OH yayyyy!! Can't wait to hear it, monamia! I want some revenge for those beautiful little girls NAO!!!
  27. AnonyFag Member

^^THIS.

In addition, a good harpoon campaign is a greatplaceholder to unleash the tension, frustration and nerd rage between monthy mass actions.

Do I support picketing Subway? No, and I never did, just to be clear... Yet, we are legion. There has to be the numbers out there, both vocal here and lurkers, that can make it known to corp. that we do not approve of these shenanigans. Launch harpoons with ripple effect and for those inclined to do so and who picket/flash raid near Subways (this location in particular), make flyers to mix in with your regular enturbulatory fliers to hand out in the area.

Look, it can't hurt Anon. Anon cannot be hurt, remember? However I believe it's part of our overall goal to raise awareness of the shit the cult pulls on a regular basis, and a sub-campaign to enlighten the masses via this method is an opportunity too good to pass up.
  28. Photonymous Member

^^This^^

I would think 'No Furries Allowed' kinda goes without saying. It's against health codes anyway.
  29. tazor Member

Agreed. Subway will just have to suck it up.:twisted:
  30. Major Boyle Member

You forgot: OR ELSE.
  31. tazor Member

Or else. :twisted:
  32. basil Member

I see what you did there.
  33. monamia Member

GUESS WHAT!! Fresh news as of this evening:

Job Opening at Subway Sunset Blvd.
    Festooned with banner:

NOW HIRING
    I have a picture, but that waits for now

(HAHAHAHAHA i wonder if the nameless faceless manager was bid Adios.
    Anyhow op for infiltration!! not tempting to me but some of you guys
    have time on your hands and are dedicated to the honorable cause.
    spy vs sci etc IRL)
  34. Hieronymous Member

5...5 dollar

5 dollar cat looooong
  35. zuzuspetals Member

The people who run that Subway are humans.

They are making official statements, but are human beings with human fears. And everyone fears losing what they treasure.

Me, for example: I treasure my family. I treasure the opportunity and ability to do what's right. I treasure my orphan kitteh, Little Lebowski.

There are people whose treasure is bound up in glass walls, protected by security cameras and minded by accountants. Sandwich treasure.

When things get scary, most people will side with Goliath. After all, he casts a long shadow. But know this: shadows can be notoriously deceptive.
    Noelle herself was jousting with a long shadow -- cast by a small family.

To me, Anonymous's great contribution so far is contained in its ability to cast both shadow (as in the ominous video that birthed the call to action),
    and light (as we do when we educate the public, speak the truth, and act from a deep compassion for those who remain inside).

I think that one of those, however, is the greater.

We received a communication from a user, scientologyson, on YouTube. His initial response to the video was that it made him angry,
    that the scientologist had the right to keep others out (he thought that the subway was owned by noelle).

Later he wrote back to comment very humbly, that he had been wrong, that he wanted to apologize. He had taken a second look, and considered more carefully.
    He spoke of his respect for his father who had been a scientologist, and that his father would never have done or approved of something like this.

I can't tell you what that message meant to us. This young man of very strong character, a credit to his Dad, was willing to take a second look, and to hear us. And he was troubled.

We talk a lot about the target. This is; that's not. Then, it's always a bit of a surprise when the right arrows land.

The target is anywhere, because more than anything else this is a battle of learning. That's how I wound up here, and probably you too.

I hate to say it, but I don't believe we can "not eat" enough sandwiches to change the world.

But we do have an opportunity to educate everyone we come into contact with, that these actions by the Scientology Enterprise serve as an instructive warning about its nature.

As we communicate with Subway, let's remember that we're all basically teachers. Let the immediate goal be to educate. It's what we do best.
  36. the_cloak Member

OP if you go watch the vid where the scifags are putting up the signs and being asshats, you will notice that it is rather BUSY inside. The employees probably didn't know the door was being blocked. They probably thought it was just a conversation in the doorway. Also they did take the sign down once and the scilons put it back up. They probably hadn't noticed yet or gotten over there to take it down. These people do have to work you know, and don't have time to watch what every person in the place is doing at every moment.

I'm sure as soon as they had a free moment and became aware of the sign, they would have removed it.
  37. John_Doe Member

Roan posted another video on OCMB.

38. LordCeptimos Member

this... sorry but during a rush hour or any rush in places like that... you only care about three things as a food industry employee...
    1) where the orders
    2) get it done as fast as possible for the next one
    3) get the people out as fast as possible for new customers

subway is the kind of place where there is a max of five staff working.
    1 manager
    1 ass manager
    3 employees

in the video... its crowded in there.

the staff working at the time.. honestly were too busy with other things to be bothered.
    i know when i worked in food. i didnt give a fuck what was going on outside until a manager stepped in.

subway is innocent of the situation at hand.
    the thing we have to fight against is scientology. NOT SUBWAY!
    if you want a win... SOMEONE FIND OUT WHAT THE RULES AND REGS ARE FOR THAT PARTICULAR SUBWAY.
    once we find that out we can attack the scibitch who was mean tot he girls.
    if and if it turns out that the scilon went against the store and did all that. then by all means turn your stupid nerd rage into a plan of action and take down the has been actress for her pathetic foot bullet.
    but DO NOT GO AFTER SUBWAY OR ITS EMPLOYEES BECAUSE OF NOELLE!
    STAY ON TARGET!
  39. knightmarish Member

fight scientology, not subway... aparently its a hard concept to grasp. If not show support for local shops and restaurants, during marches,ask before hand if they would support them by posting signs in windows and offering them business(example: ask everyone who'd be willing to go there and tell them that X amount of people would go there if they supported us).

We scratch your backs, you scratch ours...
  40. Photonymous Member

It's good that Roans video is up because now you can see that
    1. It was NOT busy in there, there was no one in line.
    2. A subway employee did come over and get involved, touched Roans camera to stop him from filming and didn't take the sign down when he became aware of the situation.

Hopefully that should put to rest those two misconceptions about the incident.

It was also good to see in his video (was cut out of the original) was that NN wasn't just standing in the way, she did completely close the door on them at one point until the police arrived, then she scurried away like the rat she is. You can see how pleased she is when Roan goes after her and she even declares how proud she is of her religion for doing it