Customize

Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

Discussion in 'Media' started by anonymous1312, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tazor Member

Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

Thanks for your one post to this forum. I wouldn't call giving pot away "dealing".
    And Stu didn't stand and shout at a few "scions" for a few days. WTF is a scion anyway?

What have you done for activism lately other then coming on here to bash Stu? GTFO.

My main question is why Stu hasn't retired to Mexico with all his millions in ill gotten anonymous gains like LE?
  2. King Nerd Member

HA HA HA HA HA!!!
    Hold on...

*snickers*
    *takes a huge puff off a joint*
    *takes a shot*

Now, where was I? Oh yeah...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
  3. Vir Member

Yeah right, opiates aren't addictive? That's a new one. HAHAHAHA
  4. FreakE420 Member

evil_santa.jpg
  5. Chuffitt Member

I don't recall anyone saying opiates aren't addictive. However, to equate the medicinal use of opiates or their derivatives with the commonly-held misconception that only 'junkies' take heroin, would be wrong. That was the point I was trying to get across.

In the case of Stuwyatt, if the symptoms of his, so far undiagnosed, condition indicated that his best course of treatment was Cannabis, one would assume that's what he would be prescribed as Sativex is available.
    One would however be rather surprised, and disappointed, if patients were to present themselves at surgery and demand, and get, their own particular desired medication based on them having self-diagnosed and self-medicated illegally beforehand.

Tazor,
    Unfortunately sir/madam, you won't be sentencing Stuwyatt.
    Admitting cultivation or production with intent to supply, is admitting to dealing, or at least intending to.
    Stuwyatt's own posts confirm that's what he admitted to. And there is the reason there is no activism as some claim. He dealt drugs, got arrested, confessed to it all, and will return for sentencing.

Still, at least the fines should get paid. If not from the money donated to him to support his non-existent 'cause', then at five pounds a week for the next year or so, from the benefits he still claims, from the taxes you pay.
  6. FreakE420 Member

fuck-it-all-and-smoke-some-weed.gif
  7. FreakE420 Member

Hey Chuffit, you need to get high!

grannys_weed.jpg

You need to sit done with granny and have a few puffs.
  8. mollie2810 Member

This!!!

I think the new castle was just too much for his finances even the donations of anons and the cheques of the pharma industry.

Stu, if you read here: don't listen to those idiots. You did a great job and you know this. :)
  9. Chuffitt Member

Well, it turns out your hero went into court with a whimper, pleaded guilty and begged for mercy. Quite a difference from the brave campaigner he'd have you all believe he was.
    In fact, Stuart Wyatt is a professional conman. He earns good money from the likes of you by making public his videos of 'poor brave little Stuart' defying authority even though he can hardly raise his little head.
    He's nothing more than a common thief, a crook, with a motability scooter he scammed from the Royal British Legion and by doing so is depriving our very real heroes, returning from war zones minus their limbs, a means to get about and recover.

....... And you may not call what he did 'dealing', but you are not the judge, and the judge believes he was guilty.

Stuart Wyatt brings disrepute, and therefore unwanted attention, wherever he raises his scheming head. Stay clear, for your own sakes.
  10. Brumerican Member

Please ignore the troll. Move on, there is nothing to see here.
  11. Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

:rolleyes:

Scifag or butthurt pot protester?

Taking all bets!
  12. basil Member

Oh do fuck off, there's a good girl.
  13. MrNiceNice Member

After reading all three posts...

I'm guessing ex-wife/girlfeend
    or
    Heroin combine angry over lost biz.

lost/loser/either/neither
  14. Gentlemen Member

HOLY SHIT THE OTs HAVE MASTERED NERCOMANCY!

definitely not any kind of informed pot protestor their arguments are too inconstant

THEN LATER...

disregard anything they say they don't know anything about drugs or UK law.

you only need to read the title of the thread to see how retarded of troll this is.

I would of ignored this troll crap in entirety but basil being bad boy makes me go all weak at the knees.
    ooooo

someday my love. <3
  15. UKAC Member

its not politically correct to say so but drug scum are pandering to minorities because people are too scared to stop them read my lips: have another war

Question! did you kno wthat Homosexuals are peddling their lies because they have given away our sovriegnty. A wise man once said bring back hanging. What next? Letting paedos out f jail? Oop.s They do it already!!!!

sad but true! i have been eralising over the past few years that peodphiles are getting rich off the hard workingp opulation because they are barely human. a wise man once said elect jeremy clarkson as prime minister.
  16. anonymous1312 Member

Tough one this, could be either. Either one deserves no more than contempt.

It has been said that the pot brigade have been infiltrated by undercover agents with two main agendas: prevent the campaign becoming effective and gather intel for authorities. They prevent the campaign from becoming effective by spreading dissent in a similar fashion to OSA black PR and ensuring any actions that promise to be effective are fucked up somehow. Having checked out certain key figures and found links to plodz and military histories it seems quite likely this has happened.

This trolling is however not worthy of them. Only a retard like OSA, joe scilon or your average wannabe agitator would think it effective.
  17. UKAC Member

Daily Mail reading, BNP voting idiot who spends too much time posting on BBC's Have your Say.
  18. Brumerican Member

Ok, WTF is going on? There is a bad troll infestation here and it needs sorting.

Sidenote to UKAC: correct spelling and grammar is your friend. SO FUCKING USE IT.
  19. reznik Member

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY DID THIS THREAD GET BUMPED. LET OLD NEWS SINK. NOT THAT I DONT CARE ABOUT STU, BUT ...... IS THE POST BUMP DISCUSSION REALLY ACCOMPLISHING ANYTHING (I DONT KNOW I DIDNT READ IT LOL)
  20. stuwyatt Member

This is the only post I'm going to make about the recent bumping.

There is a 'top secret' (lol) online cannabis activist group called THC (The Honesty Campaign) that is headed by a user called 'nigfis'. Using a trail that he left online, I actually identified this person as someone called [MOD EDIT], who after spending 23 years in military intelligence, joined the SIS (undercover police) in or after 2003. This person attacks any activist who tries to make a difference.

The reason for him trying to create shit here is because I publicly identified him recently on the cannabis forums, and refused to bow down to his 'supreme powah'.... lol.... he's basically a nasty vindictive cunt.

Regarding the THC organisation that he set up, they spend all their time with arguing over a constitution, who should be in power, and spend the rest of the time bitching about and attacking the rest of the cannabis community. No actual activism goes on - which is the true intention of THC (tying up the activists).... and is typical for undercover infiltration.

So there you have it. Sorry for the shit leakage from the online communities. If anyone wishes to email the troll directly, his email is [MOD EDIT]. I have telephone numbers for him, but I won't release those to the public yet.

You can see him at work on uk420.com (though you have to create an account to view most of the subforums).

[/derail]

Explanation over. Ignore the troll. Stay on target.... there is a cult to dismantle ;)

xxx
  21. none given Member

I oppose many of the personal choices I see on this site. I have a right to my opinion.
    Of course, posting about it would make me a total douchbag.
  22. Whanonstler Member

I see wut you did ther! :cool:
  23. anonymous44 Member

stoner trolls, lol!
  24. whatwhat Member

Hay guise letz keep bumping 2 month old thread about stu cuz itz staturday k?
    HOW IS THAT DIVORCE GOING, MIDGET?
  25. Zak McKracken Member

I feel strongly that it's harmful, vastly overused and over(self)prescribed by persons not necessarily competent to diagnose and treat major illness.

There are certainly people out there who claim "medicinal" use as an excuse to fuel their addictive behaviors and/or chemical dependency. OTOH, the ones who use it as treatment for severe chronic pain or inflammation may....
    or may not be getting the best treatment for their condition. I suspect many are not.

As an anti-nausea drug, and to help with side effects of cancer treatment, some of the apparent benefits seem to be repeatably better than other conventional regimen.

Exhaustive research that would demonstrate clearly it's value
    (or lack of value) has not been performed because of the stigma associated with MJ use.
    Hopefully that data will be collected some day,
    and then we can tell potheds to STFU and GTFO
    or we can develop therapies derived from MJ that actually help people.

I support Stu, as a human being and a Chanology minion.
    I don't at all support his fouling the planet and himself with poisonous snake-oil.
    I do support taking that snake apart to figure out what makes it tick.

I support Stu doing what he has to do to survive.

lol
  26. WTF Member

Hi Stu,

Nice to see that you have made new friends.

Perhaps a nice necromancer or beguiler will handle the shadowknight wannabe for you.

Isn't "military intelligence" an oxymoron?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.