Customize

Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

Discussion in 'Media' started by anonymous1312, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBitch Member

Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

What's with the new 757 and 767's and that accordion fold door design that goes inward! There's like no way in HELL to get two people into one of those bathrooms in a nonchalant fashion. Worse yet they now prohibit radio devices on the plane! How am I supposed to trigger the vibrator in my g/f's underwear, upgrade to laser or infra red?

9/11 took most of the fun out of commercial aviation. If for no other reason than that, I say we should bomb Iran!
  2. francie Member

Prepaid Legal is not a scientology run organization or a front group. The attorneys are NOT scientologists. I have used Prepaid Legal for years and they are great. They are not scilons.

Scientologists like to get involved in multi-level marketing things. There ARE Scientologists who peddle Prepaid Legal memberships, but you don't have to buy from one of them.
  3. AnnOnymous08 Member

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill... And he wonders why he did not get into 'the club'

So be it. Threaten no more....
    We will not Dox him if we have managed to forget about him until after xmas, but he doesn't make it easy as he keeps posting where he has been advised not to.
    AnonNewsWire - Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

a.nonny.mouse@hotmail.co.uk
    Comments? PGP only guys & gals!

As always - please burn this account and set the post to anon, thank you. lulz.
  4. nonnonanon Member

Reread this:

Edit to add: Bluebell dude... It's not about what we do or don't know about. We don't care.
  5. Bluebell Member

nonnonanon dude they likely feel they have other shit on Stu that we don't know about.

Yea I'm sure anons don't give a shit really lol

Stu, sorry you are getting all this shit from the cannabis community.
  6. Spylon Member

I... can't feel sorry for him. He's an idiot.

He made a painkilling cream from it? Has he not heard of HeadOn yet?
  7. mickturate Member

Dude WTF?

y'not feeling sorry for another Human??

thass $cilon territory dude, NAO: check yo' recon ain't got so far ahead y'not got back up.....
  8. norma_scock Member

wahey - roger thinks he is an internet tough guy. Sounds like he's just jealous someone is getting more attention than him.

I'd bet 5 english pounds he's been stupid enough not to bother posting from behind a proxy either.

Looks like we found our real "85" heh :)
  9. Spylon Member

I would feel sorry if he didn't bring it on himself. I very strongly oppose marijuana. Using it medically is a very poor excuse that holds no real water. He is a criminal.

This is only going to reinforce their (scientologists) belief that we have hidden crimes they need to find out about us.
  10. Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

OH PLEASE...herbs were made for our use, medicinally or otherwise. The only reason it is criminalized ANYWHERE is due to HEARST, plain and simple. Mary Jane helps a variety of medical conditions that western medicine is unable to help. Cancer victims get relief from both pain and nausea, as do AIDS victims. Migraine patients (I personally know one) for whom no other treatment, including some special type of chemotherapy, has helped, find relief with cannabis, Glaucoma victims get relief...there are many studies on the medicinal effects of cannabis...there is NO MONEY to be made by drug companies, it cannot be patented, thus they seek to keep it criminal. I will NEVER ever condemn any person who gets relief from pain or any other aspect of illness from a naturally occurring herb given to man to use. American Indians are well aware of the medicinal nature of cannabis. IF there was money to be made out of it, trust me, it would not be criminal to use it. I'd use it myself if I needed it. Our stupid laws make criminals out of sick people for whom there is little other relief...THAT is criminal.
  11. Spylon Member

Because there are no alternatives to weed to treat pain, amirite?
  12. Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

in many cases, NO. My friend who has migraines horribly has ulcers from NASAIDs and cannot take them any more...also, chemo IN HOSPITAL from top neurologist...only worked for about 6 months. Mary Jane? Works every time. Until you have had a migraine...STFU and DIAV®

and NOTHING reduces the pressure in someone who has glaucoma like Mary Jane...not even the most expensive prescription drugs.
  13. nonnonanon Member

Meh. The rest of us aren't Stu Wyatt; Stu makes his own choices. So do you. So does BBJ. So do we all. If the Scientologists are stupid enough to believe that one man's decisions are proof that every non-OSA on wwp is a criminal, then more fool them.

I mean, are you seriously pointing a finger at Stu and saying 'Argh, you made us look bad in front of the Scientologists! You bad thing!"? At this point it might be worth remembering that Scientologists are probably discouraged from reading this site, and if anything probably get materials that describe Anonymous as 3v1l terrorist hackers on steroids that are paid by Big Pharm. And worrying about Anonymous PR is almost the dictionary definition of a total waste of time.
  14. Spylon Member

I suffer from chronic migraines and don't need weed for them. Surprising, no?

I like you. I want to take you home and call you George.
  15. The Shadow Member

To everyone who's decided to have a go at Stu for his MEDICINAL marijuana use:

Fuck off, and get the fuck out of this thread (if not the entire site)

This man has done more for Anonymous than most of us, The Shadow included.
  16. Spylon Member

I still like you. I hope you can tolerate me using MEDICINAL cocaine and MEDICINAL meth.
  17. Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

LOL so many people use medicinal COKE that it's not even funny. But then drug companies make big money off of it...drop back in a year or more when your migraine meds no longer work for you...then we'll see what you think about Mary Jane. LOL so easy to put down other people when you're a pill popper...and only MORONS use meth, hell it has batter acid in it and can hardly be called a natural HERB that grows wild all over the world.
  18. Spylon Member

[IMG]
  19. FreakE420 Member

david_arquette_pot.jpg

P431Super-Skunk-Posters.jpg
  20. King Nerd Member

I'm pretty fucking stoned right now so I thought I'd post in this thread.
  21. blah Member

hell you can use recreational heroin for all I care, just don't drive while in orbit.
  22. MrNiceNice Member

xx
  23. Vir Member

If drug companies can make money on THC products, they will. There doesn't have to be some OMG HUGE CONSPIRACY. (Except of course they pay Anonymous on behalf of the alien lizard overlords.) It just takes time and trials to get new substances approved.
  24. basil Member

To the many american posters in this thread complaining about Stu's cannabis use, do remember that Stu (like myself) is in the UK, where we have different laws, and many of the medicines available in the US are not available over here, or are available at such a cost that nobody will prescribe them through the National Health Service that we have, and for someone in Stu's position - low income and probably needing the most - has no way to get them privately, if they are even licensed for use in the UK.

My partner is disabled. She gets 'disability living allowance' from the government - but has to pay for prescriptions (about $10 a thing). Someone who may be perfectly healthy but simply out of work (on 'unemployment benefit') gets free prescriptions. Go figure.

Whilst I may not necessarily agree with Stu's use of cannabis, I choose to focus on what Stu has done against the cult, and for that I tip my hat.
  25. Anon1990.572 Member

Shit? Really? *needs a job*
  26. misskittie Member

Stu - Don't let these jokers get you down. You do what is right for you. Have some extra solidarity with you as my friend had a police welcome home the other night thanks to his three plants making a bit of a smell in his flat. Good news? Despite a three similar previous offenses, his brief is predicting a suspended sentence and a fine (reckon four figures but thanks to being on benefit, he can offer a £1 a week and they have to take it!)....fingers crossed you get similar or less m'dear. Bad news? Fuckers took MY digital lights which I had kindly lent to the cause. PM me if you want more info on this case hon, can't say too much in case someone can identify my mate!
  27. Zak McKracken Member

and political will, in places where t3h w33d is regarded a criminal, moral blasphemy. This may not be an unsurmountable burden, but at the least, will make it more difficult (and expensive) for time and trials to happen.

Assuming THC drugs were effective (I have no knowledge == no opinion on that).
  28. stuwyatt Member

THC drugs are available in the UK, but they are prohibited due to cost (and lack of full licensing). At my hospital, they only prescribed Sativex during the drug trials (when it was free), and have only prescribed synthetic THC pills Nabinol once for a cancer patient, and her 12 month prescription used 50% of the pain clinics yearly budget. The docs would if they could.

The only legal pain killing avenues open to me now are opiates, and drugs based on anti-epileptic and anti-depressant pills that have a secondary pain-killing qualities. Both of these options have horrible side-effects. Cannabis seems to work better for me than anything I have tried, and the only side effect I've found is that I often enjoy it ;)

*lights joint*

x
  29. FreakE420 Member

Right on Stu, keep on keeping on..My wife thinks you rock! And pass that thing!!!!
  30. stuwyatt Member

:)

I'll pass you the joint if you pass me your wife.

Deal? I'll be done within the hour.

Also - sorry for the sewage leakage from the other forum. It should be plugged now, & thanks for everyone's support.
    x
  31. Buttons Member

basil-
    Thanks for explaining the difference in UK laws.

Spylon-
    Why so judgemental?

Stu-
    Thanks for the many months of laughs & inspiration.
    Best wishes for whatever comes next.

You have proven that you roll with the punches.
    My hope is that you continue with that attitude and that those that you encounter appreciate you.
  32. 3rdMan Member

As long as it isn't what Scifags are on, fuck the smoking issue?
  33. FreakE420 Member

lmao, I think I'll smoke my stuff and keep my wife. Fucker! j/k.
  34. mickturate Member

An hour Stu'???? be honest mateys 5 mins & you'd be struggling!
  35. muldrake Member

Off-topic I know, but probably the sickest and most perverse reason for not having medical marijuana is exactly that. People might enjoy it. We are entirely willing to prescribe people hundreds of billions of liver-toxic patented SSRIs with horrible side effects that are only slightly better than placebo, or garbage like prednisone that makes you put on 40 pounds, or prescribe people drugs to counteract the side effect of drugs that counteract the side effects of drugs that people take for whatever was wrong with them in the first place (before all the drugs created new problems). But if a drug could possibly also have good side effects, like actually being enjoyable, then using it is off the table. I suppose we can thank Christianity, the world's second-craziest patriarchal pain-and-death cult, for the deeply ingrained societal hatred of fun, though pretty much any other religion including Scientology is on the same nutso bandwagon.

I think it's pretty funny NHS would probably prescribe you some kind of highly addictive narcotic or toxic neuroleptic that didn't even work, but something which is almost completely harmless in comparison, no.

Be well.
  36. Spylon Member

329883184_7cefc99281.jpg
  37. Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

Lets not lose perspective, whatever the Scientoligists think Cannabis charge are pretty small fry unless he was found with enough to be a supplier to dealers, even having enough to be a dealer is a relatively minor charge. Unfortunately even protesting outside the Ebrington Street branch would be nigh on impossible as there is virtually no pavement, nicely planned as the branch is nicely situated a stones throw from Charles cross police station who could almost immediately move protesters on due to causing of obstruction laws. I sympathise with Stu if he is using Mary Jane for medicinal reasons but agree with it or not, if it is not prescribed it is still illegal and he was absolutely right to plead guilty, i just hope they took it easy on him given the circumstances.

Cannot agree with the "tit for tat" attitude of the Plymouth Scientologists, that is a very childish approach, especially given the fact that this man will now suffer a great deal of pain and discomfort due to the confiscation of his cannabis whether you agree with its use or not.
  38. Chuffitt Member

The Opiate family of pain-killers are the gold standard of analgesics.
    Opiates do not attack any of the body's major organs, or shorten one's life, or make one become any kind of a 'junkie'........ To cite opiates as having 'horrible side-effects' whilst openly using tobacco products is somewhat disingenuous to say the least, and can lead one to certain levels of incredulity to learn Stu prefers using it with Cannabis because it (Cannabis) is deemed by him to be a benign plant.

That apart, there has been some not inconsiderable research that shows very clearly that anti-epilepsy drugs, at much smaller doses that are used to treat epilepsy, have fair to moderate effects on helping patients to cope with neurological pain, and is the same case with some anti-psychotic medications. Neither is given in enough quality to cause mood swings or alter ones consciousness, but still give good indications in relieving the symptoms of some types of neurological pain.
    I would suggest Stywyatt returns to his prescribing doctor and actually listens to what he's told.

As for the rest of Stuwyatt's 'Cannabis Activism', there is none. A guilty plea is a guilty plea. That, my dear friends, is not 'activism' by any stretch of the imagination.

It does seem rather a shame that this forum makes a hero of a self-confessed drug dealer just because he stood and shouted at a few scions for a few days.....
    Still, his bank balance has been much improved by your donations. I'm sure he'd like to thank you for that. ;)
  39. Bluebell Member

You Cannabis guys still attacking Stu I see?
  40. Voland Member

BAWWWWWWWww I can't smoke pot any more now I am gonna teh die. I needs ma medicens to wive oder wise I will be in pane.. bawwww

Srssly. He had a weaknes and they exploited it. If he wasent a potheah, they never would have went after him. Fellow anons stay legal and stay clean. or this will happen to you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.