Customize

Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

Discussion in 'Media' started by anonymous1312, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeptic1337 Member

Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

How much you got?

I hope he's not but he admitted to distribution. I don't know if the UK has minimum sentencing guidelines but it is highly likely he'll get some.

I think he's asking for the letters to mitigate the sentence. You should write one.
  2. ravenanon Member

miss you stu
  3. Bluebell Member

YES this too
  4. spiral Member

minimum sentance is a fine. he could get off with nothing but a caution. seriously. only about 5% of people arrested on cannabis charges actually go to prison. my bet would be a suspended sentance & a fine.
  5. Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

It depends a whole lot on how many plants and how they were set up, and also whether obvious dealing was going on (cash/scales/baggies on premises, witnesses e.t.c) and whether the defendant has a clean record or not.
  6. Zak McKracken Member

Stu reports constant (or at least, very frequent) pain. People learn different strategies for dealing with this.

If your own strategy for dealing with chronic, disabling, horrible pain, is to troll retards on the internets, AWESOME. If it works.

Stu's strategy is different. He whines about pain maor than you do. He medicates with (I imagine) different drugs than you do. I can't say if his strategy is bettar than yours; not knowing the deep details of the experiences you have in common and in difference- (and the severity of the condition)

but I can see this much: if "uzing drugz, being a pothed" is socially dysfunctional,
    nerdrage attacks on other fellow sufferers, can also be a little dysfunctional too.

just sayin'
  7. mickturate Member

just knock it the fuck off....does this help Stu?

no.

tho' I admire his presence in not dealing with you feckwits on this.

betting on his jail time between Anons? WTF you guys on???

just stoppit. write your letter of support or move the feck on.

PM the man &/or leave it.

"move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see. move on, nothing to see"
  8. Anon1990.572 Member

^^ What he said - if you're interested in helping with picketing the Plymouth Org then get over to the planning thread in Local Events. January seems to be open season - get down there and raid whenever you can and bring some other Anons.
  9. vxl Member

Stu is a whiny little bitch. He is a money, drug and attention whore.

He is fucking with your program at the same time as trying to use his cred with you to buy his way into the online weed community - we're suggesting that he just goes away.

Stu loves to break personal message confidence - this is the last time we will say this - leave us be stu or we will come down on you like a tonne of bricks.

For starters we are considering dropping his dossier (will full disclosure) onto the anon newswire as well as wikileaks if they will have it.

This will be my last post here as I only do 'black ops' - if you know the favourite pets of the nodic gods and want to chat about it - ill speak to you in there, it's been quiet for a bit but is still active.

Please feel free to kill this post, or leave it up for stu to see as a polite warning - as this is the last one he is going to get. Stu, just fuck off and don't come back; you are not helping, you are making things worse with your stu-pidity.

Don't let this idiot fuck with your game!

vxl.
  10. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Wow. Joined today, first post and last post, Good job, vxl.
  11. vxl Member

Sorry, I know I said one post but I forgot to add something - before my account gets deleted and these posts go anon.

If that daft fucker even tries to namefag me, he may well get a visit at home or in prison. you have been warned - do not fuck with us!

good luck with it real annons fuck the Co$ - you know where to find me if you want me.

v
  12. Vir Member

Making threats of death and violence isn't so smart of you vxl. Stu isn't the only one who can figure out who you are. Don't assume that the U.K. police is incompetent when it comes to catching you.
  13. Obi-Wan-anon Member

So is this REALLY your last post, or what?

And as far as stu name fagging you, remember that you're dealing with anon: now at <9000, several near you. We already know who you are.
  14. Bluebell Member

Vir and Obi-Wan-anon is ok the guy is banned now
  15. Vir Member

It would be fun to see vxl arrested of course, but it's probably a waste of resources.
  16. stuwyatt Member

The people who wrote all of this are cannabis 'activists' who are part of an uber-elite group that have done nothing but spend 3 months writing a constitution and bitching over excluded members (the real activists who are doing something active).

I have just had a telephone call frrom 'Roger' who is the ousted chairman of this super secret organisation who simply said "Stu, go and check your anonymous forum. Fuck with us again, and we will fuck with you. Let this be a warning.... and then hung up".

I'm being attacked by a minority in the cannabis community, and have been since day one. These people act just like an OSA operative would act - ie. to distract people and to destroy them. If they aren't under the pay of her majesty, then they should invoice her, as they are doing a great job destroying an already fragile community.

I am totally knackered dealing with this current onslaught.

Whatever has been said about me, I will defend if need be at a later date, but I really need to rest, and these fuckers are refusing to let me rest.

Sorry this drama has spread from the cannabis forums...

:(
  17. A.Non Hubbard Member

No it wouldn't. It would keep us sharp.
  18. Bluebell Member

This Roger guy sounds like a right prick
  19. A.Non Hubbard Member

Roger is proof self-absorbed treehousing leaderfags are a cancer that affects all collectives, not just the odd Anon cell
  20. ScudMuffin Member

/r/ the forum link?
  21. Bluebell Member

By PM would be best I think, anyone else agree? if not no worrys is cool.

But is up to Stu
  22. King Nerd Member

Whatever you do, don't drop dox on an already namefagged Anon.

/facepalm

Pointless threat is pointless.
  23. muldrake Member

Never mind the bollocks, Stu. I'm sorry to hear about the current legal situation, and not surprised. I hope for the best and thank you for your contribution. I just find it disgusting and pathetic that you couldn't get arrested jumping up and down begging for it previously with the cannabis stuff, but the moment a wealthy cult demands it, the pigs eagerly snap to attention and kick down doors with their jackboots.
  24. stuwyatt Member

Thanks for the show of support.

For reasons that I want all this to stop, I won't be providing links to any forums. Neither side needs the distractions, and the old adage not to feed the troll comes to mind. If he comes here causing problems, then by all means, do what you wish. However, his influence is easily containable within the cannabis communities.

x
  25. anonymous1312 Member

To anyone wishing to visit Plymouth in the New Year, I don't know any good accommodation but will endevour to get some recommendations for those who PM wanting such information. You could also try lastminute.com or latebookings.com.

I'll also put together a map of Plymouth showing bus, coach, rail station in relation to the org and city centre.
  26. Bluebell Member

Well I disagree there Stu, can you explain WHY the police come to your door in the first place? ............. Oh yes forgot for a moment, was a Scientology Vendetta against you. Which was oddly dropped once you got caught for the cannabis

I am not quite so sure that Anon's stop just yet (not that I am saying you are saying to stop), I just have a feeling that the Scientology cult could bounce back given time and basically undoing everything Anons have done so far

27. Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

For the first time you have posted something that isn't complete and utter drivel. All you need to do now is understand anonymous.
  28. Bluebell Member

Oh I'll get there, I know I have been somewhat of a fuckwit. You're not so bad yourself James Fucking Philips.
  29. Zak McKracken Member

odd?

Are you saying its odd that Stu "stopped fiting Scientologie"?
    or that Scientologie "stopped fiting Stu"?

In the first case, his ass is on fire. First priority first.
    In the second case, they got their wins. "Mission Accomplished"

predictable anony-troll acts predictably.
    predictable sci-troll acts predictably.

(I think what Stu was saying re: evidence collected legally
    was that *even if* the Police were sent to his door on a false alarm,
    *even if* he was innocent of the alleged "crimes" that prompted their visit,
    once they were there, they had first hand evidence of something else
    they could charge him with.

I'm assuming this is legal. It sucks rocks. But doesn't seem improbable.

Also assuming the Police were not at fault in the fraudulent charges-
    they may have been acting in perfectly good faith,
    in response to witnesses who lied and defrauded the Police and Stu both.

There's probably grounds for the Police to further question, or press charges
    against the Scilons - for falsely reporting an assault that did not occur - but it
    seems they may not want to bother (blah).)
  30. RavenEyes Member

My comment that is getting attacked was to the person who inferred that Scientology was killing Stu by setting him up to get arrested so that he couldn't use cannabis. It had NOTHING to do with Stu, his illness that has yet to be diagnosed, or his pain - just that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (which was listed in the news article) doesn't lead to death. People need to chill.
  31. A.Non Hubbard Member

Stu wasn't and isn't anonymous. He's an activist in another field who had a personal interest in opposing Scientology, namely their stance against medication for sufferers of disease and pain. He was a member of the public who happened to be inspired by the raids and went about doing some of his own.
  32. Bluebell Member

What I was trying to get at was it was Scientology out to get Stu, trying to frame him for a false assault. Police come to his door, find all the cannabis stuff and get him for that. Am not saying it was an illegal act by the police, the police were basically just used by Scientology to "get" Stu and shut him up.
  33. basil Member

It's a pity that we couldn't do something against the scifags for wasting police time in their false assault accusation.
  34. Bluebell Member

Well Anons just "hit" back even harder and stronger.
  35. basil Member

... and it's hardly even started yet, I'm sure.

By the time we've finished with the Plymouth Org, they'll wish they had all exteriorised to upper levels of training years ago.
  36. Vir Member

Thanks for the update on the cannabis organization, Stu.

This is one of the reasons why it's risky to start a formal organization. Not only can outsiders (e.g. Scienology OSA staff) try to take it over, but people might be starting with bullshit political games of their own.
  37. rof Member

Cannabis organizations tend to be flighty by their very nature.
  38. Zak McKracken Member

It's a good thing Anonymous hasn't any formal organization
    cuz you just know some loser would try to start the game.
  39. TheBitch Member

Hey nao!

Umm... what was that you said?
  40. rof Member

I once got high on a 747. Never had sex though.

^trufax
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.