Customize

Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

Discussion in 'Media' started by anonymous1312, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anonymous1312 Member

Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

Cannabis crusader admits he produced and supplied drug

See the first comment on this new article. Comments require the usual email registration but doesn't wait for confirmation to allow them.

Stu Wyatt decided to plead guilty to the cannabis related charges brought against him as a result of a raid on his flat following an unfounded allegation of assault by a scientologist.

After some months he decided to plead guilty because he has been told that his idea of having a jury of his peers over turn the law by finding him not guilty even though he may technically be guilty (a little known right and practice known as jury nullification) had about a 1% chance of success and he would have to represent himself because lawyers and barristers are sworn to uphold the letter of the law; telling a jury they have the right to over turn the law goes against that oath.

Stu is a medicinal cannabis activist who has been vocal in the past on the subject but was not "on the police radar" (despite being in the local newspaper) until the unfounded charges of assault by the scientologists. His home was raided and, unfortunately, the police couldn't ignore the cannibis they found.

The story has been printed on line and the first comment was by a scilon come to gloat:

Ebrington street is the street that the local org is on. The message is we fair gamed you sucks boo.

UPDATE: COMMENTS REMOVED AND IT SEEMS COMMENTS NO LONGER ALLOWED.
  2. A.Non Hubbard Member

Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

And now Stu will suffer in pain because his medication has been taken away from him.

Good one, clams. Nice to see you're not happy about killing just your own anymore.
  3. RavenEyes Member

No offense, but Chronic Fatigue Syndrome doesn't kill.
  4. AnonLover Member

poor stu - he gave up his chance to have his day in court, that had too hurt. here's hoping all is well with whatev is going on behind this media story.
  5. A.Non Hubbard Member

They don't know what he has
  6. Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

Congrats, Plymouth Scientologists.
  7. basil Member

So... who's up for a mega raid on the Plymouth Org to let them know that they might have won a battle but have not won, and will not win, the war.
  8. Snake Member

RAGE!!!!!!

Time for Plymouth to get /i/'d amirite??
  9. A.Non Hubbard Member

All anons on that soggy island you call home should show up
  10. Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

Ah, this sucks very much. What happens now that he has pleaded guilty?

I spoke to him last night and he was just determined to get court over and done with, he really hasn't been good.

Either way, Scilons can gloat all they want but they fail no matter what. Keep up the good work, Plymfags.

SERIOUSLY, THIS. /r/ Plymuff invasion nao
  11. rof Member

he mixed it with other ingredients such as beeswax and olive oil to create a painkilling cream

Christ, what an asshole.
  12. nonnonanon Member

Hm, went to poon the harps, and the comment section seems to have disappeared.

Well, to Plymouth Scientologists I say: twerps. Your actions will be revisited upon you to the power of over 9000, generally in the form of the festering wounds left by the footbullets that you visit upon yourselves.

We should indeed megaraid. For each who falls... ten shall take his place...
  13. Anonymoux Member

neither does water-boarding
  14. reznik Member

Yep i kindof saw this coming as soon a Stu started enturbulating.
    Doesnt make me feel any better about it though.

Stills Sucks to be you Scietology.

Also /agree they don't know. ME/ CFS / MS are all wrapped up in the same kind of diagnosis.
  15. RavenEyes Member

I was quoting the article. Since they don't know what he has, you don't know that he will be killed. <3 Not EVERYTHING is OSA, you know. Stu's even quoted as knowing he'd eventually be brought up on charges for his activity. On a flip side, perhaps this will help the medical system move more quickly in his case and he might end up with even better care, diagnoses, and pain relief now that his story is out?
  16. UdenNavn Member

I do believe plymouth org is perceived upstat this week. But anonymous never forgets.
    -----------------

Dear stu, I hope you read this thread.

I miss you. I hope all the best for you.

Hugs

Kitt/UdenNavn
  17. basil Member

You watch this story be made into a "black PR" leaflet for the next protest time.

No doubt that, whatever Stu has, holding tin cans and handing over lots of cash could cure it...
  18. basil Member

I hope they make the most of this one week, because I do believe they might just have poked the hornet's nest once too many this time, and this could end up coming back to bite them in the arse... and soon.
  19. anonymous1312 Member

Last I heard it was an MS like illness; some abnormalities were found in his spinal fluid indicating something odd was happening that would explain his fluctuating pain levels and other symptoms of weakness, muscle tremors and visual distortions. Unfortunately beyond that Stu's condition has yet to be diagnosed and the side effects of symptomatic treatments offered Stu feels are worse than the cannibis he uses for the symptoms.

Unfortunately while our NHS provides everyone with free treatment it is nothing like "House" (US Doctor TV series which is perhaps idealistic even for US medicine) where top diagnosticians work on a case until a proper diagnosis is resolved and it is either treated or the bad news is broken to the patient; anything out of the ordinary tends to be left on the back burner until it gets very seriously disabilitating. Kind of a hope it goes away treatment. Then again, is any system really like "House"?
  20. Anonymoux Member

this is very true, symptoms are so similar. my heart goes out to stu. i hope someone has helped him get the med that helps him. i know nothing makes it go away.

take care stu.
  21. Evil Zoe Member

Oh, poor Stu.

My heart goes out to him. I know he's fought awfully hard for everything.

Here's to hoping the laws change soon to prevent this sort of injustice.
  22. anonymous1312 Member

Your message will be relayed. Stu says to pass on his love and apologise to all those in the campaign against the cult. At the moment he is looking at potential jail time in the new year so is a little focused on that but he's not gone yet.
  23. RavenEyes Member

I've never been waterboarded so I can't speak to that. I DO, on the other hand, have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
  24. exOT8Michael Member

It is actually Scientology that is going to pot.

Their lies and inhumanity to promote the Hubbard-DM fraud will catch up with the cult sooner or later.
  25. RavenEyes Member

They can be, but not necessarily "wrapped" together. I've got CFS, but not MS. I had to have MRIs and a spinal tap to determine I don't have MS. Stu and I have talked at length about his medical situation.
  26. Anonymoux Member

I'm sorry. Most people have no clue what chronic pain does to one's psyche or quality of life. I hope you have more good days than bad. Best.
  27. A.Non Hubbard Member

I didn't say you were OSA.
  28. RavenEyes Member

He also has fibromyalgia, which is what is causing the pain and is hard to treat. As I told Stu a long time ago - it sounds to me as if he might have Lyme Disease. Unfortunately, he hadn't (at that time) been able to get anyone to test him for it. Hopefully, by being in the news now, he will get the treatment he needs. I am NOT begrudging him anything regarding his suffering. I perhaps understand what he's going through on a daily basis more than the average bear.
  29. cubby Member

she IS OSA, tho
  30. RavenEyes Member

LOL - I know.
  31. basil Member

Just shows what a fucked up world we live in, when a criminal organisation operating as a pyramid scheme masquerading as a religion can destroy families, imprison people against their will, take people's money for course after course whilst laying on the guilt that it's the person's fault rather than the 'tech' being crap, whilst governments turn a blind eye... then a sick guy who uses cannabis for medicinal purposes can be looking at jail time for trying to make himself better.

You look after yourself Stu, we'll carry on the good fight, and am sure you'll be back soon doing your thing on the streets of Plymouth.
  32. Bluebell Member

Stay strong Stu, lots of us are thinking of you right now
  33. anonymous1312 Member

Sorry to be a bit defensive, however I don't think it's about whether or not what he has will kill him.

It's about the fact the scientologists are gloating over the fact they caused the police to raid his house, resulting in the charges, that have led to Stu having to pled guilty and potentially face jail time.

Prior to the scientology incident Stu had been on the front page of the same newspaper, Plymouth Herald, under the caption "Come and Arrest Me", about his cannabis activism. He was not however on the police radar.

It was only thanks to the police raiding his house regarding the trumped up assault charges that the cannabis charges were brought. Scientology still does fair game.
  34. basil Member

Given Stu's musical past (which I wasn't aware of before this article) perhaps an arranged mega-raid could, as a tribute, incorporate some Sophisticated Hat Manoeuvres...
  35. RavenEyes Member

The comment I made re: whether it would kill him was aimed at A. Ron Hubbard's comment about Scientology not satisfied with just killing their own. We're good - we're all on the same page, hoping that Stu gets the help he needs, the diagnosis he deserves, and treatment/pain relief. Sorry if I caused any confusion.
  36. twistedpuppet Member

From the way he described his symptoms and the fact that the doctors didn't know what it was for so long, added to the message on his youtube, he's possibly got Multiple Sclerosis.

Multiple sclerosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can die from the consequences of the disease.
  37. Re: Stu Wyatts pleads Guilty, Scientologists gloat.

FFS do eet UK Anons!
  38. reznik Member

sorry. your going on the wrong tack here.

yur last points are salient though.
  39. ScudMuffin Member

Fuck. I hope he gets a suspended sentence.

PlymRaid? Day/Date/Time for epic trollage I think.
  40. basil Member

Charter flight time?

Flights from Plymouth to London Gatwick - Air Southwest

OSA will never find us if we fly in - they'll expect us to come an easier way.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.