Customize

"stress" test

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by masterbreti, Jul 22, 2009.

1. masterbreti Member

"stress" test

not exactly how they work, do they use the e-meter to measure stress.
  2. anonsparrow Member

Re: "stress" test

why don't you go fuck yourself? that relieves all stress in my experience.
  3. Anonymous Member

Look up galvanic skin response. It'll give you a great score in Scrabble, and it's also the means by which "e-meters" work.
  4. masterbreti Member

i was hoping for a response about how they do the test, don't have to be so rude,
  5. Anonymous Member

bit cranky today sparrow ?[IMG]
  6. anonsparrow Member

Seriously though...

I'd gladly lose me to find you. I'd gladly give up all I have.

To find you.. I'd suffer anything and be glad.

I'd pay any price just to get you. I'd work all my life and I will.

To win you... I stand naked stoned and stabbed...

The Best.
  7. Anonymous Member

you bess be trollin nigra
  8. broomron Member

...not rude becuse we have to be but because we can be/like to be/need to be/and to break training:cool:

9. Anonymous Member

lol
  10. FUCK Member

LULZ. The stress test is just another scam. No matter the response of the meter, you will be told that you suffer from stress and need "help"
  11. Anonymous Member

Emeter doesn't "measure" stress.

Emeter (allegedly) will move the needle when certain thoughts occur. The scios use this action of the needle during a "stress test" to "show" the person that they have stress and that scientology can "find" it... and thus help them.

The whole stress test is a joke. I've done it a zillion times on people. The key is in your salesmanship (or bullshitingness) and not in the skill of the meter handler, nor in the meter itself.

Anyone can be taught the basic stress test procedure in just minutes. Teaching the salesmanship may take longer.

Stress test hat writeup (2004).pdf
  12. Olrik Member

First sentence of the document :
    Stress tests are designed to sell books.
    /thread ;)
  13. Anonymous Member

obvioustrollq.jpg

/thread
  14. pedrofcuk Member

I seem to recall trying that when I was 15, I just couldn't get it right, any advices?

Nah, just messing, keep it to yourself please!
  15. pedrofcuk Member

Irish anons have a meter (first it belonged to Harry Lucas and next Antoinette Lee and then somehow came into my possession so I donated it to a worthy cause) and we do stress tests, a good one is the "pinch" test too and YES it is down to the booksellers skill in the end, God forgive me for the Dianetics books I sold to unsuspecting public, amen.
  16. determu Member

pedrocuk, can you talk to the irish anon's see if a grounding strap will affect the e-meter?

they are like 4 bucks at any radio shack or any computer store
  17. Anonymous Member

Not unless you actually connect the strap to ground - which would be pretty easy to spot AFAIK.
  18. themadhair Member

^ Wot he said. You are looking for falls and a slow restoration to the point where the fall began. That isn’t easy to fake. The only thing you have a hope on is to go for the ‘no reaction’ approach but that is also isn’t easy to fake.
  19. determu Member

I know that would be odd BUT i think i can hamstring something together that would be kinda fun to watch.
  20. basil Member

Would a grounding strap, routed down the body inside the clothes, and out through a small hole in the bottom of an old pair of shoes, to some drawing pins in the sole of the shoe do anything?
  21. Silver Scream Member

Hey CO$! Don't they know that the machine that they're using is proven NOT TO WORK!!! WTF is wrong with those CO$ bastards?? If they want to ease their stress so much, how about not shelling out their hard-earned money to the CO$ and no auditings? Are they dumb fucks? Saving money, having sex, writing a poem, excerising, and taking a walk are all great stress releavers. If nothing is working for you, CHANGE YOUR RUITENE!!! Repeating the same actions over and over expecting different results, but getting the same results is called insanity. Obviously, the CO$ is insane! LMAO