Customize

Strategic Plan for Spain and Latin America

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by anonimo, Mar 25, 2008.

1. anonimo Member

Strategic Plan for Spain and Latin America

I outlined the reasons for a partly special approach for Spain at the beginning of this thread. Please have a look at it, too. I'm neither Spanish, nor do I live in Spain, so please correct any false data.

I suggest that the main part of the planning could be done on the wiki that I created for that purpose, but of course you can also post your ideas and comments here.

Link to the Wiki: http://wiki.costruth.com/index.php/Strategic_Plan_for_Spain_and_Latin_America

This is what I put on the wiki as a very first draft:
    Please see also the thread about the colaborative building of a Spanish Information Website.

anonimo
  2. anonimomex Member

Re: Strategic Plan for Spain and Latin America

I propose operation "Universidad Informada" (nombre tentativo)

Most of the people here are in college or highschool, and haveing the privilege to acces campues wherever we want, we should fill our schools with flyers and other signs.
  3. random Member

ewww. that name refs to a student federation or something :p

what about: operation vainillasky (tom cruise movie, remake of abre los ojos, spanish movie. moar copyrights)
    what about: operation hispanicSp
    what about: operation supervivencia
    what about: operation theyarethenewnazis
  4. anonimomex Member

I like that one.

Either way, how many flyers have been translated? do we have a library? I want to start spreading this all over campus when classes start again
  5. random Member

i added some bits to the strategy outline.
  6. anonimo Member

there is some material in some threads I believe, but I'm not sure; please help gathering material and put it on the wiki; it would be of great help if someone asked in the different threads... for sure people have given out flyers in mexico and other places.. we need to tell them to send them in... (links should go to the website wiki though)

anonimo