Customize

Stopping the flow of arms to rebels and terrorists in Syria, White House Petition

Discussion in 'Anonymous News' started by jeff raia, Apr 18, 2014.

1. jeff raia Member

Hello, my name is Jeff Raia. I am upset with the government supporting war and killing (especially through rebels and terrorists) in Syria. In the news high tech missiles were just delivered to radical militant rebel fighters. This has angered a great many people. I have started an official White House Petition that bans any support for any group with political, religious, or military goals in Syria. For this petition to pass I need 100,000 signatures in 30 days. Currently the petition is not publicly displayed. For the petition to be publicly displayed I need 100 signatures, at this point the petition will be displayed on the whitehouse.gov website. I was wondering if you could give the petition any signatures or publicity. Anything will help and would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time. Here is the link to the petition. http://wh.gov/lw3Py

Please be aware that I am a regular person. I have no army and no political agenda. I am just plain old me. What I am asking for is any help you can give to help me get the signatures required so that the president is required to address the issue. This will help bring an end to the war and killing in Syria.
  2. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  3. jeff raia Member

I agree that more should be done. That being said this petition is a huge affair (assuming I am successful that is) and requires a ton of work. I, all by myself must do so much advertising and media work it is insane. Also I have to write to and speak with countless groups in a bid for support. I am, without exaggerating, doing everything I can. Thank you for your support.