Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. You are special, don't worry.
  2. Anon-V Member

I have looked all over the place, and even visited the Toronto Anon Wiki page but still cannot get a hold of other Toronto Anons. Do you guys know any ways I can?
  3. OTBT Member

4. WeRCattle Member

So what REALLY has Anonymous accomplished? (Yes, I cut right to the chase.)
    I would LOVE to believe that this is a valid and useful group for accomplishing the desperately needed change our nation and world must accomplish to survive. What I've found, so far, are too many seemingly adolescent, cursing rants, discontinued websites and not enough successes. Perhaps I haven't yet found the right forum? I'll keep searching....
    So....OK, some large conglomerates or organizations have been INCONVENIENCED. Scientology still exists. The Ogliarchies currently masquerading as government continue to strip the last bits of meat from We The Cattle as serves their agendas. I repeat....what has Anonymous accomplished? (I'm truly hoping for a great answer here.)
    Please do not take this as criticism (though of course parts of it are) of Anon as a whole. I believe the premise is brilliant--brimming with potential--and am more than willing to be an active, productive member if my time will be well-spent.
    Thanks!
  5. Zenir Member

What WeRCattle said. Was one of my questions, but nevertheless, I too was wondering if there has, or any operations in the past in the Asia region. Pardon me for my ignorance, if it did offend any of you. I sincerely apologize in advance.

Another, would be HOW can I help? Would any kind soul give me some guidelines?
  6. Orson Member

Are you looking for freedom of speech activities or scientology ones? Feel free to PM me if you want.
  7. PSKL Member

Does Anonymous get involved in mental health awareness? As someone with bipolar disorder on the one hand and as someone who's written a tell-all manuscript on the other, I was wondering whether anonymous might be willing to help me spread word of my blog around the intertubes.
  8. Fuckeye Member

No.
  9. Anonymous Member

Fuck no.
  10. Zak McKracken Member

Anonymous is quite familiar with and heavily involved in mental health problems, since we manifest nearly all of them.

Anon doesn't promote blogs, or manuscripts (unless they're fucking hilarious) though. The extent of advocacy for most of us would be a strong recommendation that you work closely with those mental health professionals whose services you already use. A number of Anons happen to be practicing psychiatrists, and/or psychics, so we might be able to get you a referral or divination as needed.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. PSKL Member

My manuscript is awesome, no doubt, but if it's inappropriate material I won't post it.

If anyone is interested in it though, do a google search for "Newman X." I've posted the first four chapters and am currently receiving interest from agents with respect to literary representation.

Any chance someone has a good psychiatrist referral in the San Francisco area? I'm thinking about moving there from Boston/Vermont in the next few weeks.

Thanks,

PSKL
  12. Anonymous Member

Asia region is pretty big area. If you live in Asia, you already know a lot of countries don't really allow protesting without a permit, and some countries here can detain you in prison for protesting without approval by police or security forces.

You might want to narrow down your region a little. Post anonymously if you wish.

There are a number of anons posting here that are in the "asia region", but many do so anonymously.

What can you do if you can't legally protest? Educate yourself, educate your friends, post comments on online newspaper articles. Also, start reading up in these sub-forums

Resources

Active Projects

Take your time getting acquainted on this forum, there is a lot to learn and digest.

If you can protest, round up some friends and plan a protest.

If you can't protest, there are lots of other ways you can help, see links above for starters.
  13. Anonymous Member

short answer

Scientology statistics have declined massively since Anonymous started protesting. Lots of Scientologists have left the cult, some have cited that the Anonymous protests woke them up from their insulated shell inside Scientology.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

Come join us on IRC. We need people to help start #opcanada
  15. Anon-V Member

What chat server is it under?
  16. HOC Member

irc.anonnet.org #cananon is your best bet.

SSL port: 6697
  17. Anonymous Member

wat r amerifags ect
  18. HOC Member

Amerifags = Anons from, or currently residing in America.
  19. WantedByNY Member

Anything going on in the SW of the UK? Would love to get involved.....
  20. Anonymous Member

How come pictures can't be pasted into a posting à la Copy/Paste? How come it only works with a URL?
  21. HOC Member

Hello WantedByNY. Apologies for the delay in reply to your question.
    England currently has 3 cells dedicated to protests both for Chanology and Freedom of Information related causes.

Birmingham: http://brumanon.co.uk or irc: irc.brumanon.co.uk/brumanon

London: http://www.wehavecake.com/ or IRC at irc.anonnet.org #loldonfm

Manchester: www.DownWithThe.Org

If none of the above suit, than you may be interested in taking a look at the following link: http://www.anonstillalive.com/startyourown.html
  22. HOC Member

I'm not really sure about this question, but will inquire further and get back to you.
  23. Fuckeye Member

Psst. We died.
  24. HOC Member

Oh...

sadface.jpg
  25. shaydhein Member

I would like to find some anons in alabama. I just moved into north alabama and its so damn boring here that we need to start recroting and setting up some raids! Please help me.
  26. shaydhein Member

Sorry about the spelling. :)
  27. HOC Member

28. shaydhein Member

wow. thanks this actually really helpful!
  29. Irraya Member

How do you find people in your area for protests
  30. CarterUSP Member

Not yet we didn't.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

probly because if you could just copy paste pics then wwp would have to house all that silly crap on their own servers; links take up sig less space, amirite?
    • Like Like x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

I believe you are correct. I thought it through since posting the question and realized that to be probably the case. Thank you for the corroboration.
  33. How am I able to make a Guy Fawkes mask?
  34. hushpuppy Member

35. TheOneFreeMan Member

O key, so......
    Here is my story: I hate the W.B.C.
    They are those nut-jobs that protest at soldier's funerals with those "god hates fags" signs. I despise them. When I saw that Anonymous members were having counter protests, I rushed to join. However, I don't know where to start. I don't even have the mask. I'm no master hacker, and I live in a city with rather low W.B.C. presence(Portland Oregon, the city with all the bike riding hipsters). So, yea..................................................
    help............?
  36. Anon-V Member

Just start talking with other anons in your area. They would know exactly what to do.
  37. @hushpuppy, thanks.
  38. Anonymous Member

Forget about WBC for now.
    Network with other local Anons and join their fight for whatever other Bogeymen may appear.
    If/when WBC ever does come your way, you'll have friends lined up to give them the what-for.
    But if none of the other Anon crusades in your region appeal to you, perhaps you'd be better off GTFO.
    You fail at Anonymous due to geolocational faggotry. :*<
  39. Sumner406 Member

young kids are so impressionable
    at least they wanna stand up for whats right
  40. AltecLanding Member

Just wondering how many of us there are in Edmonton Alberta Canada