Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. xenubarb Member

Re: Helping Out

That's doin it rite, boyeee!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I'm trying to get onto an anonops irc channel and being technologically retarded I have no idea what I am doing. Any hints/website links/insulting sarcasm for me?
  3. Anonymous Member

yeah, I have not figured out irc as well. it just seems wierd to me. that is why I never go there.
  4. Anonymous Member

u r doing it rite.
  5. Anonymous Member

irgendwo schon berichte oder sonstiges über black-OPs??
  6. xenubarb Member

¿Por qué el ron se va siempre?
  7. libertas Member

:D
  8. xenubarb Member

Okay you two. Download mIRC. It's the Free Trial that never ends. Under servers, 'add server.'

Your server is irc.anonnet.org. Your port is usually 6667. Once connected, type

/join #whyweprotest

to change your nick, type

/nick newnick

That ought to get you started.
  9. ziptang Member

OK, I think I see something at WWP, but could someone 'Splain me, Lucy?

The one user, 'Anonymous', seems to be a one-size-fits-all global user, with many people using the same ID. How's that work?
  10. Fuckeye Member

At the moment, it doesn't. Forum changes.
  11. ziptang Member

I just want to understand what's going on with it, I don't have an interest to use it.
  12. miz redavni Member

i went to find an active cell near me

and i found one, the portland cell in oregon, i went to join and i was signing up and this popped up:

"portland anonymous currently unavailable
    Sorry, this network is currently unavailable. If you are the Network Creator, click here to sign in.
    If you have questions, please contact the Portland Anonymous administrators by filling out the form below:"

which i attempted to fill out and turn in but at that point it wouldnt send it.

what do i do?

and all the links in the

home->forums->initiatives-> anonymous vs scientology-> irl activism-> global protest planning-> usa-> west coast->portland, or
    which can be found here: forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/portland-or.27253/

thread are broken
  13. HOC Member

Hello miz redavni. Unfortunatly a few months back, the creators of ning websites, such as the one Portland Anonymous used for protest planning, decided that users were going to have to start paying to use that particular kind of forum from now on. Thus causing anon cells to either pay up to keep their ning site, or looking to create a site elsewhere. The portland cell also have dropthebomb.info but as you said its down at the moment. While im trying to find added info for you, you may want to check out: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/where-is-the-portland-or-protest-huh-jan-15th.67635/ and contact the posters there.
  14. miz redavni Member

edited due to noobish stupidity on my part
  15. Anonymous Member

Not fellow anons. Comprehension, learn to.
  16. Anonymous Member

Newfag has questions!

How can a lonely anon establish a group in the area? I tried going to a rally today, and the information was very vauge. Either I couldn't find it, or it never existed.

Also, how can I figure out your local laws reguarding demonstrations? I know large cities have laws that require permits for protests and stuff, but things like Georgia's "no mask" laws aren't exactually common knowlege. I tried searching the internet for laws in my area, but to no avail.
  17. i want to atack la barrick gold in dominican republic how can i do it ?
  18. Zak McKracken Member

If you are trying to attack with physical force, we can't really help you with that.
    If you are trying to do something else, please clarify your goals and interests.
  19. HappyFace Member

hi i'm a new member and i can't find my local cell. can sombody help me? thanks
  20. Anonymous Member

local cell in what nation?
  21. Anonymous Member

Anons in Georgia use http://StopTheCon.net

See also: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/atlanta-anti-scientology-jan-15-2011.67414/
  22. Anonymous Member

23. HappyFace Member

yeah! thanks man!
  24. Sharky Member

Hi, i have a couple of questions,
    Why isnt this a free forum and people are forced to give up their e-mail to become a member...and i dont wanna be rude but what is this facebook crapp at the bottom of each page...peace out.
  25. Wis1 Member

where is the spanish zone?
  26. hushpuppy Member

27. hushpuppy Member

Had to do with reducing spambots if memory serves. You can always use a throw-away gmail account.

Yeah, not a fan of facebook either. Admins are busy with bigger issues ATM, lots of tweaking still to be done. Best to wait and see.
  28. Sharky Member

okay, thanks...either way an e-mail adress is not relevant, its the ip that counts..and facebook, well thats becoming a real disease.
  29. Sharky Member

What questions?
  30. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  31. alien_on_fire Member

I just want to know if there is a St. Louis area cell i can get involved with
  32. Anonymous Member

When do we get to ddos people and shit ?
  33. Miranda Member

WhyWeProtest does not promote illegal activities.Please read the information in the New Members Area for additional guidelines.
  34. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Crowley Member

I'm new to whyweprotest but, hey I'm 51 y.o, I live in Melbourne Australia.

I have a question, I need to find out about Melbourne activities, when is the next super-protest? can I carry a banner with an enlarged Lisa McPherson photo with a title that reads; '
    '$cientology Kills' ?

would the $cien goons try to rip it away from me ?
  36. Anonymous Member

37. Z@Q Member

where would I post for questions regarding software? Mainly the use of Tor and the Tor button for Firefox. Thanks!
  38. Miranda Member

I'd suggest Off-Topic.
  39. Anonymous Member