Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. BusinessBecky Member

2. I sock Member

Re: Helping Out

Welcome aboard! Read up, keep informed, stay anonymous!

You'll soon get the general idea of how we work.
  3. Anonymous Member

The best thing I can do is tell you to take a look around, if you see something that suits your talents do that. If you find a way you can spread the word that has not been discussed DO that. There isn't a legal wrong way. The only wrong way is to do something that is not legal.

Take a look around first, get a good feel for things and then dig in. Stay safe and be careful.
  4. Many0fOne Member

I have taken the liberty of printing out some "YouFoundTheCard.com" cards, on card stock of course, and am going to be placing them all around my school. Hopefully, there are less knowledge-ignorant people than I think there are :rolleyes:
  5. Anonymous Member

Printing cards is a good first step, but perhaps something bolder might be in order. Schools are (supposedly, not always) places of independent thought and open-minded ideas. Maybe creating some flyers and leaving your lunch period (I'm assuming you're a high schooler like myself) to put them on the walls of the hallway would be a good idea. Another idea that's actually fun is using spray chalk and creating some non-permanent graffiti on the sidewalk outside your school. Technically its not vandalism because its chalk and even if you get in trouble (like myself) the only punishment (usually) is cleaning it off which is incredibly easy. Or you could spray paint the school's rock if you wanted to. That's almost completely Anonymous and you don't get in trouble for it.
  6. Anonymous Member

Be careful doing this. We've already had reports of one kid getting into trouble for putting fliers up at school. I'd suggest you ask first if there are noticeboards where you'd be allowed to put a flier up.

Seriously, please think before you post. You probably don't mean any harm but think of how the Scis could twist a post like that and claim that WWP members encourage schoolkids to get into trouble etc.
  7. Many0fOne Member

Thank you all for the information. I'll have to plan and see what I want to do next.:cool:
  8. Ogsonofgroo Member

If I'm not mistaken that incident was at a college and it happened because there were already designated places for postings to stop everyone and their cat from plastering every seen surface available.
    My suggestion to anyone wanting to flier at their schools is to be discrete and sensible, hm, like every time ya take a dump maybe put a couple of little sticky notices in the stall, it doesn't wreck anything and I am sure much appreciated by the poor slobs who have to paint them scratchings over year after year... respect.
    Lots can be done to inform, figure out what works best in your situation, is legal, and won't create a focus on your own person and, as mentioned already, get yourself informed to the max!
    Anon works and it helps people.

Inoculations for the Nations!
  9. NMA Chit Chat--Off-Topic Posts Moved Here

I tried to edit my user profile but access was denied. How do I activate my User Control Panel? I also noted my user id was not on the list of new users. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks so much!
  10. sheeple Member

Re: How To Activate User CP?

New users cannot edit their settings immediately upon registering. Something about minimizing spamboots if memorey serves.

Try again tomorrow :)

And welcome!
  11. AlbinoFunzo Member

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED!

I was wondering where i could find a Guy Fawkes mask for a reasonable price. I'm planning rallies, and Guy Fawkes masks are usually worn during these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  12. Darkduck Member

Re: ASSISTANCE REQUIRED!

Been looking myself, if your in the US, Amazon (dirty word I know) has them cheap, like $4 - $12. but they do not deliver outside the US.

if your outside the US, at this stage I am not able to find reasonable priced ones that are good Quality.
  13. AlbinoFunzo Member

Amazon doesn't ship outside of the US? Well that's pretty shit.
  14. basil Member

Depends where in the world you are, there must be a local Amazon. I know there's a UK one for those of us in the civilised part of the world.
  15. Darkduck Member

the stores that sell the mask's don't, it is all dependant apparently on the policy of the individual "stores"

and I foudn a new members post, (if you want I will post a link) that has several links to sites that sell the masks.

escapade.co.uk is one I checked out, don't like hte postage fee's for where I live <cough> australia <cough>
  16. Anonymous Member

You guys do realise that currently amazon and anon aren't that good friends?
  17. Rockyj Member

18. TinyDancer Member

19. WhiteNight Member

Amazon delivers in the UK. There's also Forbidden Planet, also a uk store.
  20. Cudgel Member

21. Re: ASSISTANCE REQUIRED!

I got a mint condition one off of eBay for 15 bucks. This was over a year ago and I'm still using it for raidz.
  22. Mark Cabian Member

Do the good thing, and buy from a critic.

masks
  23. Anonymous Member

Yes, support the good guys!
  24. AnonLegon Member

I've been on for several days now, and I can't access mine yet either, so I'm assuming it's either a post # thing or that Scott is right (I higly doubt scott though)
  25. Mythic Member

He^^ Is trolling.

A link was sent to the email address you provided upon registration. Click the link to activate your account. It helps to then log out and log in to be sure. You should then be able to edit your CP.
  26. Darkduck Member

ok, I shall assuem the response "you have not lurked enough" is about to be posted but can someone explain why Shearperfection.com is a critic???

and yes I know Amazon and Anon are not good friends atm, hence why I said Amazon was a dirty word.
  27. WhiteNight Member

Nope, legitimate question because I have no idea what you're on about. And I've been here a while.
    *crosses his fingers and hopes he's not being retarded*
  28. Pigeon Member

Lol, Amazon don't deliver in the UK? Try amazon.co.uk. Or amazon.de. Or any of the other local sites.

Hurr durr.
  29. igotdagoodies Member

Re: Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

hi, im a new guy to all of this and i dont understand how i get onto opening links because each time i do it askes for a username and password and i enter the same username and password as this site and it still doesnt allow me? halp
  30. Anonymous Member

Well I iz no staff man, but I've had this problem before so let me ask this: What browser are you using? I used internet explorer before and had this problem. I then switched to Firefox (then to google chrome because I like it better but this is unrelated) and the problem just disappeared. Perhaps using Firefox (or google chrome because its teh pwnzors) will help. That's all I can do to help you out.
  31. igotdagoodies Member

yeah i gots google chrome too son! when i press enter it just refreshes to the box which says login? do i need to make an account for something else?
  32. Anonymous Member

I think that new users cannot access their page for a day to prevent spam.
    The link should work in a day or two.
  33. igotdagoodies Member

i hope so because i want to start being a part of this organization , do u know where i can find the new war room??
  34. Zak McKracken Member

Our leaders will be in touch with you shortly.

doctor_strangelove_ibm_7090_1.jpg
  35. Ersatz Global Moderator

36. Kilia Member

37. Re: Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

may be a stupid question but im asking it anyway... is anon working towards some kind of on/off line bill of rights slash civil agreement?
  38. Mythic Member

Don't ask, don't get. Always best to ask.
    No, unless there has been a massive politial upheaval in the US in the last 30 mins and the body politic has jumped at their chance to finally elect some people with good family values and a history of caring, I don't think Anonymous is taking any active part in making new legislation with the US government. One could go so far as to say we've had a bit of a falling out over the whole Wikileaks thing.
  39. Re: Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

... i didn't mean just the US, i meant everyone everywhere or the nearest best alternative... have a feeling it would probably prove useful in the future at least as a rallying point.
  40. JohnnyRUClear Member

Interesting thought. The next Magna Carta? A Declaration of Virtual... Faggotry?
    • Like Like x 1