Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Try this thread. It is an ongoing Aonymous Op with good instructions about what to do and you will meet other Anons there.
    https://whyweprotest.net/threads/ta...-ads-on-craigslist.113779/page-5#post-2360940
    After that look around for other things, often there is a request for Poons ( harpoons) barbed responses on an Internet forum. Many ongoing Ops are anti scientology but other sections get to work just not as often. Take a look at the initiatives and find something you are interested in.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. A.O.T.F Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ersatz Global Moderator

Derails moved to the dome. Please feel free to continue this discussion downstairs.
  4. White Tara Global Moderator

DO NOT derail this thread. DO NOT play dumb about what the purpose of this thread is. Stay on topic

Derail posts moved to dome.
  5. White Tara Global Moderator

Subsequent wilful derails now being deleted, shall we keep playing mouseanonamouse?
  6. bonjour tout le monde.
    (oui je utilise google traduction ^^) je voulais juste pour avertir que je suis nouveau à l'attendu dicution cet effet , mais je ai vu qu'il était fermé . Je voulais savoir pourquoi il est fermé se il vous plaît . :)
  7. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  8. CompleteAnon Member

Are there any current requirements to join? Or is anyone accepted?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

Registration at WWP is open to *everyone.

*ETA: everyone who is at least 13 years of age.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

I won't stand for much, preferring, usually, to sit down.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Disambiguation Global Moderator

12. Shreyans Jain Member

Hey can anyone help me I need to change my name on this forum.
  13. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Yes . Hover the mouse over your username in the top right side of the page.
    One of the options is change your username.
  14. moises Member

la libertad es un derecho de todos somos anonymous somos legion no perdonamos
  15. Anonymous Member

Tienes una pregunta?
  16. I don't think this technically counts as a question, but the Introductions thread appears to be locked. Aside from dramatically flinging myself across the board and bewailing my fate, which has clearly cursed me to die alone and unknown, what do?
  17. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Boy howdy! Try it now.
  18. I have one question to ask, was their a particular reason/event that the founders of this organisation decided to start questioning?
  19. White Tara Global Moderator

20. Spire Member

Hi.

I would like to know if there is an english sub-forum with tutorials (about anything) ? I didn't find one.
    I'm asking because there is one in the sub-forum of "my region" and I think it's absolutely awesome. So I assumed there would be one in english with more of them (I want moaaar ! No seriously it's really interisting). :)
  21. Spire Member

Nevermind, I see there is an "How to". Wonderful.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Does WhyWeProtest have an official/working/existent Twitter account?
  23. Hey there! My friend has had a Guy Fawkes mask for the longest time, and I looked it up hoping to find out more on Guy Fawkes, I found plenty, but I stumbled upon your group, and I'm still quite curious to what you guys are "all about", to put in simple terms. I was hoping maybe someone could help me better understand what you people do, and how it affects the world around us. Thanks for your time and consideration!
  24. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Lurk moar
  25. Anonymous Member

Interesting how people want to be a part of Anon, not knowing why.
  26. I have a sneaking suspicion that everyone secretly wants to be part of a badass, underground group that bravely flouts laws and governments worldwide to bring justice to the guilty and comfort to the innocent, using methods that are at best shadowy and at worst outright unknowable.

Unfortunately, no such group exists. We offer our most sincere apologies and suggest starting such a group on your own. It seems to be quite the popular idea.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Inconnu-r34 Member

comment vous vous sentez devant tous les media gouvernement qui nous controle ??
  28. Anonymous Member

Je me sens drôle. Mère et père avait des clowns.
  29. Axl- Member

The link is down or something like that?
  30. Anonymous Member

31. general Member

Anyone in virginia?
  32. I wanna give papers, where can i find it?
  33. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  34. NameName Member

Hey, is there any place where the "values" of Anonymous are explicitely defined as so ?
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Clever spammer. He posted a commercial link to answer this. You get points for effort.
  36. NameName Member

? I didn't get this point, but I would like to know how it works here, so that the movement is sure that no one uses its name, or acts in anonymous name, doing something contrary to its values. I am part of collaborative movement, and I would like to understand about this one, to know how we could do also in our.
  37. Anonymous Member

38. Disambiguation Global Moderator

39. Hey so I'm wondering when/where the next protest will be held, it will really cool if it was downtown.