Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. ykristine Member

Regarding: Media attention anonymous vs. IS / Daesh (#opISIS..etc)
    Hi, I am studying journalism on a master level and in my lectures about globalization, war and peace journalism, I have decided to research this (working) question:
    - What does the media coverage tell us about it’s attitudes towards hacktivists Anonymous and #opISIS?

Why do I try to contact members from anonymous? Well, I understand that non of you would trust me, I could be anyone.

It seems like news in US, UK and Europe, and maybe others, are publishing this story. On the net there are tweets from Anonymous / Anons / followers that discuss this, are pro and con. Mixed meanings, even sometimes it seems like conspiracy, one tweet was upsetting w/ picture - children in cage, watching a burned child (not to be seen) and a older person with face hair dressed in black. Anyway - it was not on the news. (So if MUST be fake)….

also, found a lot of videos showing that the videos posted by isis could be false, some of them. Ok, going to far now. Sorry.!!

I was wondering, it seems like you understand this place, are you someone whom understands anonymous?

If you are, I would be thankful if you could let me know how it feels for anonymous to be expressed in the media lately (thinking of #opISIS)? OH! And, their website! Where has it gone?

(sorry if my English is bad)..

Kristine.
  2. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Kristine
    I answered this in the newcomers thread. PM me if I can help.
  3. The Free Man Member

Do your actions are always intangible or we can act on the ground?
  4. Anonymous Member

WWP activism takes both virtual/on-line form and actual, on the street form.
  5. The Free Man Member

Is Thor and I2P2 are good enough to be anonymous?
  6. only if there is no connection to those words to you
  7. like i just said...
  8. Anonymous Member

Dunno about "Thor" but TOR has been around for a long time. There are always issues with TOR around exits.

I've seen I2P2 mentioned but personally, I know nothing about it, except that maybe it is new.

There are no such things as 100% security or guaranteed anonymity. There is always risk.
  9. The Free Man Member

How can we act?
  10. Anonymous Member

11. free man Member

How Contact the anonymous cell near home?
    -What Is the best program for Anon? TOR or I2P?
  12. free man Member

And newcommers thread does not respond to the question:
    How can we act?
  13. Anonymous Member

The link to the Welcome To WWP thread was the answer.
  14. free man Member

15. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Free Man there many active initiatives here both online and on the street. Lurk and learn.( hang out and read stuff here until you find something to focus on)
  16. free man Member

And what is the best blacknet program to be anon?
  17. Anonymous Member

Search Engines are your friend. Anonymous is not your friend.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hoo boy
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Mobyy Member

How Do I Start Hacking or other things Im really interested
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

WWP Anonymous is all about legal, non-violent/peaceful activism and protesting.

There is no hacking at WWP. There is no cracking at WWP.

I think you've come to the wrong forum.

If you're interested in legal activism, check out this thread:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

22. meep meep Member

3gOIfZP.jpg.gif
  23. Positive Now Member

Of course I'm new to this site. There isn’t much information, that I can find, about the process and or help in trying to get a person out of Scientology. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I contacted a very large church in my area and they didn’t have a clue.
  24. is there anywhere that has a list of upcoming protest in most major cities, or anywhere that will keep me updated daily?
  25. Anonymous Member

This forum may be helpful: https://whyweprotest.net/forums/planning.283/

As for your initial question, no, not to my knowledge.

Try a search engine for the question.
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

Hm, not too likely, its the sort of info that, in my opinion, should be kept in the 'back-channels' on a cell-by-cell, cause-by-cause, basis, this would be pertinent especially regarding shit-heel folks like OSA etc., keep them guessing I says, make the buggers work for their stuff, don't make it easy for them, de-centralization ain't a bad thing, especially at a grass-roots level.
    Does this make sense?
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

A Search Engine may prove useful.

This site may offer good advice: http://www.forum.exscn.net/

It's the ex-scientolgist's message board.
    • Like Like x 1
  28. im new to all this stuff,but not educated in computers ect,whats going on right now is scary stuff,was my son that told us about you guys,if he trust you than i do,thankyou
  29. Disambiguation Global Moderator

It's best to register an account, we can reach you by PM then. What is your question?
  30. cyber nats Member

Hi all

Im a newb, however i have been following the movements of Anonymous for some time now and to be honest i am very
    impressed with the cyber warfare, do we all sit back and watch or can we all join in? can we be learnt the ways ? lets hope so.
  31. Anonymous Member

WWP is about Legal/Non-Violent/Peaceful Activism and protesting.

There is no hacking @ WWP. There is no LOIC/DDoS @ WWP. Nothing illegal, ever.

You've come to the wrong site.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. internod00m Member

Is it really this orgasination that hacked into fox news?
  33. Anonymous Member

This site grew out of Chanology/4chan, in 2008, protesting the cult of scientology.

Chanology is not all of 'anonymous' any more than the white house is all of America. This diagram might help you understand:

Anon venn diagram@0.png

See how that works?
    • Like Like x 3
  34. NateFTW Member

So I found out about anonymous online, and it looks interesting but i don't really understand what they do or what they stand for. I've seen things like 'freedom fighters' or 'free humanity' but everything I've seen looks a bit vague. So what do you stand for?
  35. White Tara Global Moderator

I have linked you below to a thread that covers a bit of wwp history, and gives an overview of the initiatives we hold dear here. :)

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/welcome-to-whyweprotest.111548/
    • Like Like x 2
  36. i wish to find a mentor as i am new in this world of social engineering
  37. Anonymous Member

IMO, I don't think that you'll find WWP to be any kind of Mentorland.

Learn by lurking, reading, studying, etc.
  38. Un1den71f3d Member

i am new an unsure of what to start doing
  39. Un1den71f3d Member

ok thanks and i do know a lil somethin about bouncing my ip adress all i need to do now is start doing my thing and yea icreated my new name