Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Ogsonofgroo Member

Dis was correct, believe they meant WWP, which anyone with half a brain could figure out, which leaves you in the less-than-half catagory, probably down in the good ol' troll-bin.

So, in that light, a hearty fuck you back atcha biatch, change your Depends, burn your pizza boxes, lick the cat...

gah!
    • Like Like x 3
  2. #unknown Member

How can I contact anonymous? I have some questions to be asked face to face. I know this sounds suspicious, but its safer than talking on the Internet.
  3. 00anon00 Member

Face to face is safe?
    Is there a meme for that?
  4. #unknown# Member

Either find us to talk face to face or contact us on Skype at "anonymous_user4"
  5. 00anon00 Member

6. #unknown# Member

We are serious, we know how stupid this sounds but we have very valuable information that Anonymous would most certainly like.
  7. 00anon00 Member

Yes it sounds stupid. It is stupid. If you want Anonymous to know something go post it on 4chan. Oh wait
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

I'm starting to appreciate all you have to say. Carry on sir....
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yuppers!
    Or he/she/it can send info/dox/sauce to several established sources/critics, like Tony O., WBM, or even run it by the mods here via PMs, if its not moon-bat conspiracy shite, makes sense, or is important to Anons here, then leakage will happen.
    Requests to meet with Anons 'face-to-face' to pass on shooper-dooper- infos will be met with appropriate skepticism as it sounds rather like a bizarre phishing/face-fagging expedition of some sort, in other words, ya gots dox, ffs you're already anonymous, quit being lazy and weird and post the stuff up for all to see or stfu.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Ogsonofgroo Member

orly.jpg

'How can I contact anonymous?' You just did, maybe not the ones you're looking for.... *shrugz*

'I have some questions to be asked face to face.' Um, like, go to a picket and say hi? (questions? Or very important info? Which?)

'I know this sounds suspicious,' No shit Sherlock.

'but is safer than talking on the internet.' 50/50, maybe yes, maybe no. Meet us on Hubbard Way around 4pm, come alone and unarmed, you'll recognize me by the mask, camera, cake, and a huge frikken sign saying 'Scientology, its worse than you think!' (or some such)....

Seriously, wtf?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  11. BrainStorm Member

There's really nothing we can do to prevent the ad spam on the forum?
    They really making an effort today or is it always like this? lol

Why not use the image system for the registration? Where new users have to write what they see before finishing registration
  12. Anonymous Member

After having been here awhile, I'm starting to recognize the trolls....We are Anonymous. What didn't he understand about contacting us?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. System Member

they started to pop up around 5 months ago give or take a month
  14. System Member

people, well some, dont have common sense
  15. INCUBVS Member

hello I would like to know when the hacktivists will be doing any more attacks I have the correct tools I belive and is there any secure servers I may talk to any members
    sincerely , INCUBVS
    INCUBVS
    This message by INCUBVS has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  16. System Member

Important note: WhyWeProtest does not support, condone or endorse any illegal activities. If you, as a visitor, have come to WhyWeProtest seeking out such activities (eg: hacking, DDOS, violence, etc.) then you have come to the wrong place. Any postings made that advocate any illegal activity will be removed and the poster banned.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. BrainStorm Member

That should be the slogan on the banner of the Forum hehehe
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Dox or it didn't happen! Skepticism is a wonderful thing! I'm glad I question everything.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. james davis Member

This may sound stupid but I am new. But do I have to reply to a thread to post or am I missing something ?
  20. Anonymous Member

If I understand your question properly...

Any member can start a thread.

Any member can post to an existing thread.

A reply to a post already in a thread is not required for posting a response to a thread.
  21. White Tara Global Moderator

As a member you can start a new thread or reply to an existing thread, the option is yours . :)
    • Like Like x 1
  22. White Tara Global Moderator

And, what Nightowl said :p
    • Like Like x 1
  23. james davis Member

ohhh. OK. Lol I have never messed/did a forum before. Also is there a link to find a million mask March near me.
  24. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  25. Anon1213 Member

Anyone speak spanish?
  26. Disambiguation Global Moderator

27. Anon1213 Member

28. This shall answer many questions about Anonymous.

But be warned!!!

This is WWP and we do not do hacking of any kind here

Anyway.....

• Like Like x 2
  29. Cognitio Member

What if you are a Lumberjack and want to hack a tree? :D
    old-lumberjack.jpg

Jokes aside...
    How can you feel safe by revealing your location in order to organize anything?
    Does it matter? They can find out easily anyway right?
    "oh no another newfag" hehe
  30. System Member

dont have to most pick a spot to meet for a rally with masks on the whole time
  31. Anonymous Member

^^^ Creepy post reported.
  32. jddarkblade Member

I have to write a paper defending the fact that Anarchy is not an equivalent under any circumstances. Any recommendations other than the obvious definition?
  33. Dougbeam Member

How do I find out when protests are being taken place in the uk?
  34. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi JD
    Anarchy is not equivalent to what?
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  36. chicho Member

quiero un foro donde yo puda ablar en español soy de medellin y no encuentro nin guno me ayudan porfavor
  37. Anonymous Member

38. jddarkblade Member

Ah indeed i have left out the word chaos. I must prove that Anarchy is not equivalent to chaos when done properly. Kinda like how communism is really good for the people when done correctly.
  39. Disambiguation Global Moderator

So chaos is your first post and anarchy is the additional correction?
  40. jddarkblade Member

No anarchy is the main subject that of which i must prove in not chaos. So when there is Anarchy there is not chaos.