Customize

Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

Discussion in 'New Members Area - Start Here' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Anonymous Member

To answer your questions, I recommend that you become familiar with the various powers of a Search Engine.

There are many to choose from. Pick your poison.

To use a Search Engine effectively, proper spelling is in order.

"Oh! Look! They're having their lunch over there!"

IMO, there is no such thing as 100% security or privacy with the medium in its current state-of-the-art.
  2. Still Got Questions? Ask Them Here

now I'm only in middle school and have two questions

1) what can I do to support anonymous?

2) is anonymous planning anything for 2015, and are they still operating?
  3. I also have one more question I forgot to mention.

I heard something about a "cult", can someone explain what they mean by "cult"?

Thanks
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi whyisitimportant
    WhyWeProtest is a small piece of Anonymous. We started to protest the cult of Scientology. Many people here were in Scientology and escaped. I think you may be looking for a different part of Anonymous. Use google search and you will see Anonymous sites on Twitter and Facebook and You Tube and elsewhere. Good luck
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

1~ Take full advantage of all the free education you can get, then go get some moar, iow. stay in school mon.

2~ always stuff going on, learn how to search the site for your part of the world.

As far as cult of CoS stuff goes, please lurk moar and do some research on scientology etc., they are a nasty piece of work and this site's primary objective is exposing and protesting it. Essentially I suggest doing a shit-tonne or reading here and in general, ergo the 'lurk-moar' thingy.

And Welcome! newbie guest, you might consider joining as a member to take advantage of extra access, PM's, archives, information, etcetera.

:)
  6. prawda Member

Hi, i've a question,

You say you're anonymous, but everybody knows that on internet nobody is really anonymous. So my question is, Do you have like a TOR address where we can share and talk freely ?
  7. Anonymous Member

To my knowledge, no, there isn't any kind of TOR address where we can share and talk freely. Others may have different information.

Again, to the best of my knowledge, the only way to have privacy on the Internet is via encryption. However, even with encryption, the situation remains fragile.
  8. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi prawda
    From you question I guess you are looking for the hacking dangerous part of Anonymous. We are peaceful activists for many different issues. We remain anonymous here but Tor isn't necessary. I think.
  9. Anonymous Member

I'm a newbie so please don't flame me. How do you like posts? I don't see a like option so I'm just asking.
  10. Disambiguation Global Moderator

this is a common question. You don't get likes/dislikes until you've been here a while. So if u really like something you can respond to it. At least it gets posted more than once.
  11. Anonymous Member

Thank you.
  12. Anonymous Member

And btw the NSA can view your Tor activity.
  13. Anonymous Member

Your courtesy has earned you Two Likes!

One Large:

LIKE@0.jpg

One Small:

LIKE-small@0.jpg

These Likes may be recycled... ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. prawda Member

I'm not looking for the "hackers part" of the anonymous. It's just that on internet we know that the government can see each thing we post. I want to share freely my informations and talk about what happen all around the world...
  16. Anonymous Member

From being part of this community I understand that Anonymous is anonymous. We are a collective. Regardless of what we are. we are one and it makes me feel like family. My own family doesn't understand me but i feel at home here. No matter how many times I see the negative posts, there's always one that's positive.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

There is a polish forum (I guessed by your nick) here if you want to check it. https://whyweprotest.net/forums/polska.378/
    However it's not active anymore, now only trolls, white knights, trolls, and nostalgic oldfags post there sometimes. And trolls.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. The Man Member

Comment devenir Anonymous ?
  19. Anonymous Member

Anonyme est une idée, pas une chose.
  20. The Man Member

Devons nous vraiment être hackeur pour être anonymous ?
  21. Anonymous Member

Non! @ WWP pas le piratage. @ WWP, paisible, l'activisme juridique, non-violente.
  22. The Man Member

Que devenons nous faire en tant que anonymous ?

En tant que mineur a ton le droit d'être anonymous ?

A ton le droit de porter le masque anonymous ?

Ou trouver le masque officiel "anonymous"?
  23. Menthe Moderator

The Man, le sous forum français est ici : https://whyweprotest.net/forums/france.373/
    Si tu as des questions on va pouvoir y répondre là bas, ici tu es sur le forum américain et les gens n'y parlent pas français :)

Je te conseille de lire les sujets en haut du forum français, numérotés, pour savoir ce qu'il y a à savoir, ou d'utiliser la fonction recherche du forum pour aller plus loin !
    • Like Like x 2
  24. Antitrace Member

Hi me and a few other friends are in high school and were wondering if it was ok to show up to events also are there many events in Australia.
  25. I'm long island new york I'm new here and i was wondering if theres soeone i could meet with and talk to face to face if not then someone to personally talk to and find out more info
  26. Anonymous Member

When it comes to the State of New York, or New York City, it doesn't get any better than this:

http://motherfuckery.org/
    • Like Like x 1
  27. Annanonymous Member

Umm... I just heard about anonymous os is that real? If it is, how can I use it?
  28. Sure you can, just close your eyes and hit a button.
    • Like Like x 1
  29. Annanonymous Member

Wait, I'm not sure if that was a reply to my question or someone else's question.
  30. Anonymous Member

Can you define what you mean by "anonymous os" please?
  31. yeah umm what are the donate side bars for???
  32. kinda misspelled anonymous
  33. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Hi Caleb. WEP is funded by donation. The site admin, mods, and IT are volunteers. So we donate.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. ahh i see now, thanks, dont know why it amused me lol.. ill donate sometime
  35. and how do you like and dislike??
  36. [IMG]
    I got a good one for you:

How would you like to have medias (newspaper) making you believe that you have the right and freedom of expression; making you believe that you have posted something but then discover that YOU and only YOU can see what you have posted and not the rest of the world?

i have a clear and obvious exemple here: an article where people post, the author see one thing, the rest of the world another:

Sorry wanted to post the proof here (a picture showing the same site viewed from the author and the site seen by everyone else) , but I cant directly upload it and have no URL....

[IMG]
  37. Your post was probably shitty anyway.

38. You aim your thumb at your device in an upward or downward direction and it does it for you.
  39. To persuade you to hand over the money you made by pimping out your mom.
  40. WEP ?
    Liar. Fuck you.
    Fuck off.
    reta
    This message by reta has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3