Customize

Steubenville: Ex-con attention whore is planning to dox Steubenville rape victim publicly

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Anonymous Member

This guy's a sleaze, doxing innocent parties in a teen murder case in WV, and now he's got the Steubenville rape victim in his sights. Note how he uses the word victim in quotes, and talks about leveling the playing field by outing her. He also mocks Anonymous.

• ·

https://twitter.com/ColeBartiromo
    Cole Bartiromo@ColeBartiromo 3 Jul
    @prinniedidit http://NewsBall.com would like to discuss something with you. Send us an email info@newsball.com so we can reply at length.

^ from the comments section on his own site: http://newsball.com/the-murder-of-s...shoaf-shelia-eddy/comment-page-1/#comment-199
    • Like Like x 4
  2. White Tara Global Moderator

What an arse:mad:
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Anonymous Member

is he a fed like so many of the others that outed ky?
    Speculation.
    I see the Prinnie is involved, curious as to if yan is reporting all of this?
  4. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

No, he's not a fed. He's been convicted twice and served time in federal prison. He's the biggest attention whore I've yet to encounter on the internets. Google him.

He's posting basically the same request on any site he finds that mentions the rape case.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...-victim-testifies/ &cd=11&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

He deserves to be arrested, not KY. He's scum.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Kilia Member

"Stupid is as stupid does" -Forrest Gump
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Anonymous Member

Someone who knows Prinnie needs to warn her and tell YAN? He tells people he's a journalist, and Dateline and Radar took the bait. But, he's pissed at Radar because they stole his story. lulz
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

WTF? Cousin of who? Oh, this could be fun. Wonder if he is friends with Hunter...
    @ColeBartiromo

Consultant, Author, Guest Speaker. Cousin of CNBCs Money Honey, the former teen mastermind
    made national headlines starting @ 15 in route to becoming the DS.
    Las Vegas, Nevada · DollarScholar.com
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  10. White Tara Global Moderator

Something about this guy reminds me of Beau Griffis, Totally self serving, soulless creature with no awareness that he is lacking a moral compass.
    • Like Like x 5
  11. Anonymous Member

Such lowlife individuals need to learn morality, no good will come out of his foolish behavior
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

Spent a few minutes on his loser page and I feel gross. That said, thank you op for posting this. He is an attention whore.
    • Like Like x 6
  13. http://www.topix.com/forum/city/morgantown-wv/TT8VEE9GSE02K3QQ4/p110
  14. Kilia Member

• Like Like x 3
  15. Anonymous Member

submitted to yan, but in a hokey way. shall see. me thinks that they are used to hokey. not that i have any idea, even though i love them sometimes.
    derail over
  16. Anonymous Member

what to do? anyone? #OP?
  17. fefe Member

sound like a good lulzcow
  18. FloGold Moderator

Figures it would be FoxNews giving this dipshit any credence.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. FloGold Moderator

20. fishypants Moderator

Would that be legal?

Here in the UK I don't think it would (be legal to publish the name or other personal details of a rape victim) but I don't know the situation in the USA...
  21. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

It is not legal during an investigation and/or trial. Anybody that does it gets a whole lot of trouble. If something happens to the victim, the publisher could get sued by the victim/LE/both.
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Andy Downs Member

Perhaps we should start making up names to send him. Then he will announce something like HB Gary prick that isn't real
    • Like Like x 1
  23. System Member

after the trial only if the victim is over 18 but they can request that her/his name not to be public
  24. Thanks for this.
    A snip:

“I have the attention of Anonymous,” Bartiromo says proudly. He shows me a letter from someone claiming to be a part of the leaderless hacker collective that helped expose a 16-year-old Steubenville, Ohio girl’s rape by two football players in 2012.

They’re targeting Bartiromo because he plans to name the rape victim, currently known as Jane Doe, her blurry image made famous in a photo of two boys holding her arms and legs, her head hanging back. Bartiromo’s been promoting the yet-to-be published article on Newsball as “coming soon” for months.

Bartiromo says the story will put a target on his back, but he doesn’t care. He’s already been doxxed by a member of Anonymous. All of his information along with that of his family’s—addresses, phone numbers, workplaces—were posted on several Internet sites. The Internet hasn’t been kind. His mother has become obsessed with Googling her name.

“It’s definitely the most controversial article I could write,” he says, clicking through his folder of photos and Vine videos he says belongs to the victim, now 19 years old. “The point is, she absolutely was not affected by anything. Because one, she’s passed out. Two, these are all from the past year. She’s completely moved on with her life and nothing negative came of it...I don’t have anything negative to say.

My objective with this article would be satisfying public interest.”
    And if his article harms her? If it causes her pain? If she doesn’t want to be forever known as the girl who was gang-raped?

“I guess I don’t know her,” he says. “I’ve never seen her outside of these pictures so I am indifferent to her.”
    “So you’d feel differently if it was your sister?” I ask.

“Yeah.” A flicker of empathy is unlikely to change his mind now. “But if I were to say to a group of 10 people who had read and followed that story, ‘Hey, I just exposed the Steubenville rape victim. You know the picture where they’re holding her by her arms and she’s passed out. Do you want to go look at it?’ All 10are going to say ‘Yes.’ Their curiosity needs to be satisfied. So they’re all going to look.

Most will vilify Newsball and say ‘How dare you do this.’ But why would they look? Because they want to. Obviously Newsball is filling a gap, filling a void, there’s a niche for it. And why shouldn’t I do it? Why should I be concerned any more about others when you see (he points to the table of newspapers) there's my story…”

He pauses. It’s an unusual moment of caution, of self-awareness, of the reality of our relationship: that I am a reporter who is writing things down.
    Then proceeds slowly. “I’ve gotta bite my tongue and not say I’m a victim.”

I wait for the “but.” After all, this man has just spent the past two days trying to convince me that he is the victim—of lawyers, the SEC, the IRS, probation officers, three federal judges, online trolls, his own super-intelligence, and the media at large. And Baritromo delivers.
  25. I wait for the “but.” After all, this man has just spent the past two days trying to convince me that he is the victim—of lawyers, the SEC, the IRS, probation officers, three federal judges, online trolls, his own super-intelligence, and the media at large. And Baritromo delivers.

Don't these words ring any bells? We have seen this before I'm certain.
  26. DeathHamster Member

Bleh, what a douche! Soon or later he'll be back in prison or dead in a field somewhere.
    • Like Like x 4
  27. sallysock Member

It does sound very familiar.
  28. fishypants Moderator

That's really taking attention-seeking to pathological levels.
    • Like Like x 3
  29. The Wrong Guy Member

The bottom of his web page says:

Copyright © 2009-2014 NewsBall Inc.
    1133 Camelback St. Suite 12376, Newport Beach, California 92658
    858-333-8888

That address is the Newport Beach main post office.

https://tools.usps.com/go/POLocatorDetailsAction!input.action?address=lake forest, ca&radius=20&locationType=po&locationID=1375008&locationName=NEWPORT BEACH&address2=&address1=1133 CAMELBACK ST&city=NEWPORT BEACH&state=CA&zip5=92658

The site's Contact Us page says:

We prefer you text. We won’t answer the call unless it is scheduled ahead of time – so leave a message if you don’t want to text what you have to say. We filter out a lot of calls that we won’t waste our time on – such as angry parents threatening lawsuits & death over their exposed child, or just hating trolls being trolls.

http://newsball.com/anonymous-tipsrequests-line/
    • Like Like x 4
  30. JohnnyRUClear Member

His grammar is atrocious, too.

I see Anonymous is back to being a group with members. Silly old people trying to do news. :rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 2