Customize

Stealth ninja pwns CCHR promoter and child hater Meryl Dorey

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

You use that same logic when comparing vaccine deaths to deaths from disease.
  2. Anonymous Member

Please go write your peer reviewed paper have it published and then we can all read it.
  3. Anonymous Member

I love your tactics of diversion & excuses. The evidence is conclusive that chiro is very safe. Mainstream medical negligence costs thousands of lives every year. But I love how you felt the need to link this issue to CoS in an obvious attempt to gain support for your cause. So why not link Islam to the CoS too, since the Taliban refused a whole heap of Polio vaccines? Taliban are Scientologists, by your logic. Heck, why not throw the Amish in there too just for good measure. Amish = Scientologists. See where I'm going with this?
  4. Anonymous Member

Let's start a new thread on the Amish!
  5. Anonymous Member

I wrote the quote you replied to and I have no use for cos, chiros or organized religion.
  6. Anonymous Member

I see Scientologists. They're everywhere! They just don't know they're Scientologists :D
  7. Anonymous Member

This thread: Statistician pwns AVN, AVN sell CCHR books in their online store. Resulting discussion: moonbat is a moonbat, antivaxers are dangerous to public health. The side notes don't change the fact that the AVN promotes and sells CCHR material.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

Both sides are seriously looking moon batty to me right about now. Maybe we should all aim for a happy medium and just fucking GROW UP.
  9. Anonymous Member

Not everyone who unwittingly sells a few scientology related books is a Scientologist. You sound paranoid.
    Book stores sell stuff. Yes there is a slight crossover with regards to natural alternatives but I don't see any mention of auditing or e meters. You really need to put this into perspective & quit making a mountain out of a mole hill.

10. Internetzin Member

Scientology books are a long slippery slope to cultdom!

The beauty of Science/ Medicine is it is ever evolving. If proponents of Science/ Medicine can admit and embrace this why can't the Antivaxers,
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. grebe Member

A lot of chiropractors are Scientologists. I don't know how many. They get sucked in through predatory practice management companies using "Management by Statistics."
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Anonymous Member

2. BOY you really don't get it do you... I didn't say diseases don't travel, I said (now listen closely) that disease live in specific body fluids, and if you are not exposed to those fluids you are not going to get the disease. Risk factors for being exposed have to do with how much of that type of bodily fluid you come into contact with AND how prevalent that disease is in your area. If you live in the suburbs, and you kids doesn't play with other people's spit of blood (or poop for other Hep variations) then you are probably fine waiting till they are older then 1 day old.

3. I never said the doctor would contact each person... this will be my 2nd time stating this so once again listen close. I said in the even of an outbreak, it would be on the news, or you could hear about it other ways... and THEN you would ask your doctor what to do, and they would say. "Stay Home". I never suggested that a doctor would do any such thing, only advise what to do when asked.

Once again you are misunderstanding what I am saying. I am NOT saying that the risk of adverse reaction is high, or prohibitive. I am saying that it is hard for doctors to find out which vaccine caused an adverse reaction IF one happens when so many are given at a time, and all of them are combo vaccines. Why is the IF part so hard for you to see or understand. I'm not arguing that vaccines are bad, or that they harm at all, quite the opposite, I am arguing FOR vaccinations, and helping people who are worried about them to see there are ways to fully vaccinate their kids with less of the fear that has been wrongfully stirred up, by using a little sense. If they fit the "lower risk" categories then there really isn't a problem. Notice i said LOWER risk not no risk because I'm sure you are going to pounce in it. Just like a vaccine carries some risk with it, so does delaying a vaccine even one for a disease like Hep B that is not one you can get through casual contact.

There are all kinds of risks that we must weigh each day... I would rather see more parents fully vaccinate their kids and do it slower, than see those same parents refuse a vaccine all together because of the fear of aggregate harm. Wouldn't you? Especially if those parents are willing to isolate the kids out of the population.

no seriously what is your problem? If the kids is not in daycare, or other communal setting and not decreasing heard immunity, and is FULLY vaccinated before entering the general population. Or are you arguing because you like to argue. Fully vaccinated is fully vaccinated. Why do you care so much HOW it happens?
  13. Internetzin Member

I believe the time frame is set at 'commencement, or school age which ever comes first. Those who vaccinate following the regular shedule achieve full vaccination by target time frame, I struggle to see how full immunization can be achieved in the time frame required by parents adopting a go slow just in case approach?
  14. Anonymous Member

I'm having a hard time imagining how your plan would actually work. How many trips to the doctors office are we talking about? Maybe you outline the schedule you are thinking about. Then we can decide how much more it's going to cost and whether it is worth it.
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

OMG. Where to start.
  17. Anonymous Member

Repeating again and again that vaccines have adverse reactions is a clever trick. Humans are influenced by repetition, particularly scary repetition.

Yet the fact remains that a bazillion children around the world have been safely vaccinated with rare exceptions. This is as we would expect, as vaccination is simply exposure to antigens which happens constantly anyway.
  18. Anonymous Member

WTF. SIDS rate is zero in China?
    Children that are placed on their back to sleep, not on their stomachs, have less of a chance to get SIDS.
    There is NO relationship to dTap.
    Anti-vaxer in sheep's clothing.
  19. Anonymous Member

The world is not going to leave you child safely in a bubble. There will be body fluids that approach them without your permission. This is why you get you children vaccinated.
  20. Anonymous Member

Outbreaks don't announce themselves, kids will be exposed before the parents know its a problem.
  21. anonymous612 Member

Okay. I don't have kids, but if/when I do, those little bastards are getting vaccinated immediately. Because I don't want my hypothetical brats to DIE because I was a fucking idiot.

Now, if someone else wants to let their stupid beliefs get their children killed...hey, I hear the Christian Scientists are recruiting.
  22. grebe Member

This is off topic but not worth a thread. I was looking up something at that anti-vax pro-Scientology site called NaturalNews when I saw this picture:

6efbbffc87db8ed9e3df67832af6eaf6.png.jpg

I am sort of a lazy, lapsed Christian. Still, I find the cross that has morphed into a sword pretty fucking disturbing. In fact I am surprised at my own reaction to this image.

A lot of these new age people want selfishness to be some sort of new sacrament. Well, they can suck it.
    • Winner Winner x 2
  23. Anonymous Member

We aren't talking about a general Book Store here when the reference is to the AVN.
    The AVN sells a selective list of books and DVD's that fit their agenda. Some of those are Scientology media as has been exposed. Scientology agenda fits with the same agendas as the AVN.

I doubt that the AVN is a front for Scientology but it is as dangerous - if not more.

Findings from the Australian Health Care Complaints Commission listed at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Vaccination_Network:

"The HCCC concluded their investigation into the AVN in July 2010. The Commission determined that "the health education service provided by the Australian Vaccination Network on its website provides misleading and inaccurate information on the subject of vaccination".[2]
    In addition, the Commission found that the AVN "misleads readers by using reliable and peer-reviewed research, but quoting selectively from it, often in contradiction to the conclusions or findings of the studies themselves""

The authority for the HCCC to conduct an investigation of the AVN was challenged on the basis that "the original complaints to the HCCC about the AVN were invalid because the complaints did not include evidence that anyone had actually acted on the incorrect advice provided by the AVN". The findings were not negated.

Also, from the same wikipedia sourse:
    "On 4 August 2010, the OLGR announced that their audit of the AVN had "detected a number of breaches of charity fund-raising laws", including:
    • Fundraising without authority;
    • Unauthorised expenditure;
    • Failure to keep proper records of income and expenditure;
    • Possible breaches of the Charitable Trust Act, 1993, which would be referred to the Department of Justice and the Attorney General."
  24. Anonymous Member

Naturalnews are Scientologists now? HA!!!! Natural = scientology, Artificial = good. I think I'm understanding your logic now.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

I notice that your wikipedia article didn't mention the fact that the HCCC decision was reversed in 2012 as they were found to have acted illegally. I'm neither for nor against AVN but some of you turds are spinning some serious shit yarn. Why not start a new thread on vaccines? That would have been a little more honest.....
  26. Anonymous Member

Fanatics at both ends of the spectrum I think. Anti-vaxers think everything is poison, vax fanatics think everything is scientology. Moon bats.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-02-24/anti-vaccine-group-wins-court-victory/3850682

Quoted from article :-

The Australian Vaccination Network (AVN) took the court action after the commission (HCCC) after the warning against it was issued in July 2010.
    The HCCC issued the warning after the network failed to comply with its recommendation to disclose on its website that the group's purpose was to provide anti-vaccination information.
    The network argued the commission did not have the authority to issue such a warning.
    This morning the Supreme Court has agreed the HCCC was not within its jurisdiction to do so.
  28. Anonymous Member

You're trollololing a bunch of nuts who hate immunizations and calling them paranoid but you're also calling every one who disagrees with you a Scientologist. That's just fucking retarded.
  29. grebe Member

An ex-Scientologist, Smurf, says he knew Mike Adams from when he was in the cult. And that photoshop artist guy, Dees, has done stuff for the CCHR.

6136c076cc932d6dca8b3af25dd46432.png

Mike and the CCHR seem pretty cozy.
  30. Random guy Member

Oh noes, the ebils of Big Pharma is here!

cartoon.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  31. grebe Member

[IMG]

Dees cracks me up.
  32. Anonymous Member

This is starting to sound as nutty as the whole " I knew Mr Obama in school and his name is really Barry Soetoro " testimony. Here's a pro tip. Not everything that seems like a conspiracy is. Get off the moon juice.
  33. grebe Member

34. grebe Member

[IMG]
    Lol this is my favorite.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  35. grebe Member

The fuck are you talking about.
  36. Random guy Member

Third option:

3. Natural selection weed out the idiots though preventable diseases, until average US intelligence increase to the point where they can join the civilized world.
  37. grebe Member

What are you a britfag, random guy?
  38. Anonymous Member

Grebe we really don't care. Fuck off.
  39. MSC

And where is your scientific proof of vaccines causing SIDS? You reveal your true nature as another antivax nutjob!