Customize

Stealth ninja pwns CCHR promoter and child hater Meryl Dorey

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2012.

1. amaX Member

200 get, six. we need to brush up on anonspeak: xander hates it.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Random guy Member

Best thread in weeks!

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 7
  3. anonsoldier Member

I will rarely ever say this because I try to be a moralfag, but feed her to the trolls. It'll be fun.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

If she doesn't like us, she can always go to 4chan and ask for help.
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. anonymous612 Member

I would pay good money to see her go to 4chan and bitch about Chanology.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sometimes I wish for a Thread Laugh Meter.

This thread has given me the most laughs of all others this Summer! :)
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Yep. 4chan needs to be made aware that this lady has appointed herself spokesperson for Australian Anonymous.
    • Agree Agree x 4
  8. Archer Member

But I was expecting to see people beating kids when I joined this thread, where is the child hating? :(
  9. Random guy Member

ChildHater.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 3
  10. Anonymous Member

I think it is a perspective shared by some, that to refuse to obtain vaccinations for a child, a form of child abuse takes place.
  11. Anonymous Member

Yep, she's as trustworthy as Julia Gillard.

Starting to move in her circles now. They have a ton of opposition http://www.facebook.com/stopavn

They've had the microscope jammed up their asses for quite a while now.
    They're fucking dangerous and one of em coming here winding us up is a dumber than dumb idea.

From a July news article
    http://www.news.com.au/news/stick-to-the-vax-facts/story-fnepjsb4-1226434883727

Meanwhile, over on the AVN Facebook page, members were celebrating an article claiming that homeopathy had cured a case of autism – which of course many anti-vaxxers still believe despite all the facts is caused by immunisation.

One of the most difficult things about the anti-vaxxers is that they genuinely believe that vaccinations are far more dangerous than they are. Like everyone, they are driven by fear. They want to protect the vulnerable.

And, again, everyone has the right to their own opinion. But when they base their opinion on such hopelessly wrong facts they deserve to have their opinion shredded.

They may cry that a vague commitment to freedom of speech means anyone can say whatever they like; and that’s true to a point. No one is trying to shut them up or lock them up or censor them.

Just to shout them down a bit, because their ‘facts’ are wrong.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Fuck AVN. Fuck them up. It'll save a kid's life.

They don't give a damn about the kids, it's just another conspiracy cult.
  13. Internetzin Member

I owe a personal debt of gratitude to Liz. I spent the better part of last night researching the case in point and what Meryl Dorey stands for. There are some serious fruit bats out there and this exercise has just allowed me to better target my lasers on just another nutty group who have been foolish enough to link their wagon up to Scientology agendas to get a perceived push for their own agenda. If you lie down with dogs ya gonna get up with fleas Meryl. Liz the same applies to you.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

I think this is what is so damned frustrating about these people - They Are Not Even Wrong!

If they showed up with data from tests that ostensibly prove that vaccinations are harmful, cause death and disease etc., and then have that data scientifically proven wrong - then they would be wrong.

But they are not even wrong. They are nowhere near the playing field.

At best? Swooping, clinically paranoid moonbats! A pox on all their houses!
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Any mouse Member

totally sensible post. I may not totally agree with you final decision but you are displaying something Eau does not. A capacity for critical thought and analysis.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

4885d4a4b8894e04f66d843ce56a0ed2.jpg

83a55870664ed9d76a7d95bb76c47b9a.JPG
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

Eau told a lie. that place sells quite a few Scientology related DVds and books, not just one.
  18. Anonymous Member

Yeh, I read something in a book written in great big letters. Something about control and lying.
    Eau is unwittingly applying scientology
  19. anonymous612 Member

See, on the other hand, there's strong evidence that vaccines help people.

For instance: the fact that Liz doesn't have polio. Or smallpox.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  20. BassPlayerGuy Member

/Hasn't been to WWP for ages.

/Went away again.

/Came back with Popcorn
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Especially if her complaint about Chanology is we r trollllllz
    • Funny Funny x 4
  22. Anonymous Member

Thanks! I am PRO vaccination, but I did delay some specific vaccines because of our life style.
    Hep B was the one I delayed longest... because my newborns are not sexually active, nor are they drug users, nor do they live with human waste infected with Hep B. Now if they went to daycare, that is another thing cause of exposure to other families and kids... and now that I live in a southern state closer to the Mexican boarder I would get this vaccination sooner as Hep B is much more common in the state I live in now then I was in the northern state I lived in (I researched the rate while making the decision)
    I am making sure that my kids get extra doses of the varicilla (chicken pox) vaccine because I had chicken pox very badly as a child, and was in the hospital for a week with it.
    I also delayed the MMR... not because of autism or anything crazy like that... but because I got full blown Measles from my vaccine as a child and got very sick and was hospitalized. I was fairly sick with the 2nd dose of it as well and the 3rd too. I've had to get a booster for it as an adult, and got sick again. (my whole family has had issues of varying degrees with this vaccination)

My whole family is involved in different ways in the medical community, Nurses, Paramedica, Medical aides, lab techs...ect. I grew up in and around hospitals... From my experience and from the medical professionals I've talked to over the years, many have a similar stance to me. There is a small but growing concern about the aggregate effect of all the vaccinations because there are so many so quickly. There has been no studies either way, because there is no ethical way to do a true study on this. There is talk in pediatric wards of limiting combo vaccines, to 4 or less diseases, (in case there is a reaction) and limiting the total number of vaccines given at a single appointment. (esp in cases where parents can be relied upon to return regularly and it's not a burden for them to do so) This is the grey area of vaccinations... when, how much at one time...ect. This is where GOOD medical advice come into play.

TL;DR I know and I didn't even get into kids with allergies to eggs (a main ingredient in vaccines)
    or allergies to some of the other components, or family history of reactions.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  23. anonymous612 Member

^This. The debate should not be should we vaccinate. It should be HOW we vaccinate. Anyone claiming vaccinations haven't helped is either openly lying or criminally ignorant of reality.
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  24. Anonymous Member

Yeah except maybe the scientists who know stuff should do the debating rather than people on Internet message boards with no background in microbiology and epidemiology.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Why would you delay some vaccines if you openly condemn those who have vaccine concerns? Egg allergies are a problem. Milk allergies and latex allergies are also contraindicated and most parents have no idea of this. My concern is that kids aren't tested for these allergies prior to being vaccinated. Seems like a massive gamble to me. Is it all to save a bit of money? I think both sides would do well to talk about this in a civil manner rather than tear at each others throats. Yes - spacing out vaccines is also a very good step in the right direction. There must be options available when black and white research is not.
  26. Anonymous Member

BIG PHARMA, BIG PHARMA SHILL!
    /sarcasm

Well put. Your check is in the poast
    • Winner Winner x 1
  27. Anonymous Member

DOX PLOX?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

I will agree that Ms Dorey shouldn't be selling any CoS related products & should distance herself from this evil sect however I have to say that I genuinely believe that she is not affiliated with CoS & I think her supporters don't either. Perhaps a massively stupid lapse of judgment made by a small business/charity struggling to keep it's head above water? We are only talking about a few products. Just MHO.
  29. Anonymous Member

Fuck off, antivaxer. That Dr. Jay Gordon shit has grown quite stale by this point.
  30. Anonymous Member

My way=highway
  31. Anonymous Member

I don't really give a fuck if she sells a few stupid books. What I really want her to do is to stop scaring people away from vaccines.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  32. Anonymous Member

The "concerns about vaccines" and "too many too few" people are part of a sophisticated anti-science wedge strategy being fought on several fronts.

It is not a small thing, replacing the authority of evidence with "what works for me" and other varieties of personal opinion. Lay personal opinion is easily manipulated by marketers who understand associative learning and conditioning.

I have no problem with individual patients saying, "I have OCD so can we do things a little differently?" The problem comes when people want science to somehow validate their personal superstitions.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

Intro to Dr. Jay Gordon:

80f6ead19359ae33c71694e3a01225b2.png
  34. Anonymous Member

"Too many too soon" seems to be a valid concern, particularly if health professionals themselves share this same concern.
  35. Anonymous Member

The person who claimed to be pro-vax is clearly pro-vax. Don't know why you're shooting them down for wanting to space out a few vaccines. Good way to sabotage your cause. You're O.T.T and extreme.
  36. Internetzin Member

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20579720

This helps with egg allergy and I imagine a similar methodology would assist with other allergies also
  37. Anonymous Member

Cool story bro. So why are u on CoS thread then?
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Internetzin Member

39. Anonymous Member

The anti-vax argument being made is subtle and I have seen it countless times before, which is why I have no patience for it.

The objective is to convince an audience that many patients have reasonable objections to the recommended vaccine schedule. Once that point is established, then mandatory vaccination programs are questioned.

Pediatricians do delay or skip certain vaccinations for particular patients when that is indicated. So it is a bit misleading to make a big deal out of this issue. Like if I said, "We should not allow doctors to stick forks into the eyes of helpless kittens." Well who could disagree with that.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  40. Internetzin Member

Waaahhh!! Not da kittehs!!!!!!
    • Agree Agree x 3