Customize

Stealth ninja pwns CCHR promoter and child hater Meryl Dorey

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Silly rabbit. They're acting exactly like anons!
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

lol
    so, guys, did any of you take her up on her offer?
  3. Ms Hempel hasn't the foggiest about how Anon *actually* works. She seems to think that they are the defenders of every single lunatic fringe on the planet.

Errrrm. Nope.

As for Reasonable Hank having malware, I am pretty certain that is a false positive, I have never had problems accessing his blog.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

THIS is the most sane thing you have said!!!
    (I too have done a TON of research on this)
    I actually agree with you on this one, but only partially.
    In the USA most kids go to daycare starting at age 6 weeks, sometimes sooner. That put them in what medical professionals call a "High Risk Group" meaning they are exposed to many more diseases then is good for them. So, in these cases it is a really good idea for the kids to get as many immunizations as possible, as fast as possible to protect them, as the rate of harm from immunizations is low.

Now, if you are one of the lucky few who stays home with your children, or finds a way to keep them out of a daycare setting. Then you are not part of the "high risk group" and can and probably should alter the vaccination schedule to fit your individual needs.

When creating public policy you have to assume the worst common scenario. (I may have had to develop public policy at one point) You have to assume that parents are too busy, that the kids will be in daycare, and that visits to the doctor are expensive, and that the family may not have insurance. In these cases you want your doctors to push lots of help to the family the few times they will see them. You want overworked parents to get everything they need for their child in one stop. When making public policy you have to consider the masses, not the lucky exceptions.

I too am a lucky exception. I was able to vaccinate my children on a slower schedule because I stayed home with them for those first 5 years. I took my kids to the doctor 5 separate times in a single month so that I would know which vaccine caused a reaction if my child had one. I WAS LUCKY TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT. MOST PARENTS CAN'T AFFORD THIS KIND OF LIFE. Public policy has to take all that into consideration when they put together the vaccination schedule. It would be nice if jobs paid enough so one parent could always be home, and it would be nice if health care was universal (like every other civilized nation) but that isn't REALITY... reality is we have to get the message out to poor, undereducated, overworked, time crunched, daycare using, parents, who probably have bad or no insurance. Fix those problems, and you'll do more for our society then you do by being anti-vaccination
    • Like Like x 4
  5. Any mouse Member

There is zero evidence the delayed schedule helps and plenty of evidence it means larger risk of disease.

As for the USA having high child mortality compared to all other countries, well Liz got that wrong also. They are down the bottom end of the developed countries but that is more likely due to not having universal health care, and some differences of how fatalities are reported. However all the developed countries, including the USA shit all over the rest of the world when it comes to child mortality rates.
  6. Any mouse Member

Works fine for me. No malware reported
    • Like Like x 1
  7. MSC

It's not a malware site, the AVN have been reporting the page like crazy to try in their efforts to silence criticism. And loudly proclaiming their efforts

It's safe :)
  8. Anonymous Member

There is a higher risk of disease, but only in high risk populations, aka children in daycare, or other higher risk settings. I was clear to make that distinction.
    Interesting thing about the zero evidence that delayed schedule helps... it hasn't been studied in a scientific way because there are thousands of "alternate schedules". In fact where you live in the USA will alter your vaccination schedule. As with any public health initiative the schedule is assuming the worst, and trying for the best overall outcome. Individual outcomes may vary, and individual choices should be talked over with a Doctor for best results. One can not legislate for the exceptions, or public policy for them, it's just not possible. I agree with our current public policy, I think it is wise. I may not follow it because of my unusual situation, and my families risk factors. (funny that for my family I've added a few extra doses of a vaccine over a lifetime because of our vulnerability to that disease, and delayed others because of the very low risk of infection in our area with our lifestyles) Make rules for everyone... allow doctors and parents TOGETHER to make alterations that fit the family (if the family is lucky enough to have the money and the time to think of such things)

This is totally a middle to upper class argument. The poor don't have time, money, or energy to waste on this nonsense.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Anonymous Member

You can look at the recent H1N1 swine flu. If you check the statistics, the number who died (say per million) in UK is several times of some Asian countries and US. The reason is the low vaccination rate because of fear mongering.

Anons will normally treat the big pharma's as Monsanto and Chevron and Scientologists and Bank of America. We expose them, we improve things, because we need to eat and use ATM's. We don't eliminate them like the scilons elimate psycharists.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

or for you poor, uneducated people... We don't throw the baby out with the bathwater
  11. Anonymous Member

Avascular Necrosis? Adult Video News? There is some kind of AVN in the Caribbean. Plz define and I am not being sarcastic.
  12. Anonymous Member

OK. Please discuss the research behind the dangers of vaccine and the fraud associated that research.
  13. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

15. Anonymous Member

If she sells one book on scientology she's condoning it and making money for a criminal cult that hurts people.

Some constructive feedback - You're not coming across as the sharpest tool in the box.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  16. Thank you for checking it out. I didn't have time for anything in-depth, I just took the warning from Traffic Light at face value. :)

Oh, and here's the pic:

liz-public-myspace-pic.jpg
  17. Right so vaccines are bad - but tattoos are OK... stupid paranoid anti-vaccine freak is stupid.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

off is the general direction.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 5
  19. anonymous612 Member

Oh my god, the bounty of stupid in this thread.

I tl;dred the last three pages. Please tell me someone showed her our paychecks from Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline for protesting the cult? Please?
    • Funny Funny x 3
  20. Anonymous Member

Who even gives a flying fuck whether the bitch immunizes her child or not & what does any of this have 2 do with CCHR? This whole thread is off the wall bat shit crazy.
  21. Her friend Meryl Dorey promotes and sells clam DVD's.

You know that Anonymous cannot permit this to continue.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  22. Anonymous Member

As much as I disagree with it this looks its a charity organization that sells loads of homeopathic hogwash not a religious cult. Don't bring your personal vendettas here. It will back fire.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  23. Dean Watts Member

I smell Bullshit.

This http://reasonablehank.com blog hardly touches on Scientology at all. The whole point of this here thread seems to be to exploit a supposed very weak link between Meryl Dorey and Scientology. While I'm not opposed to immunizing as such, it irks me to see that the hardcore vax apologists seem to have weaselled their way into this forum, using Scientology as an excuse to gain favor. Fuck Scientologists, but fuck bullshit. Have a bone to pick with some magic water apologists? Take it elsewhere.
    Dean Watts
    This message by Dean Watts has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
  24. anonymous612 Member

Bawwww more.
  25. Anonymous Member

So you arrive at WWP for the first time, about 23 minutes ago, read a five-page thread and then proffer your vapid opinion about vax apologists and bullshit?

I call you out for bullshit, Mr. or Mrs. Dean Watts.

If you don't understand that the CCHR is an extension of scientology, inc., ask, and perhaps some kind WWP Anon will explain it to you.
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Archer Member

I'm not sure where the child hater part comes in
  28. Anonymous Member

29. anonymous612 Member

http://twitter.com/EauTheHypocrisy
    Australia is a state now?

Can we give it back?
    • Funny Funny x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  31. amaX Member

FU for this! i didn't know whether to click like, agree, or winner!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  32. Dean Watts Member

Anonymous Anon points out that I joined today. Since you've chosen to hide when you joined this forum, I think your point is moot don't you?
    Dean Watts
    This message by Dean Watts has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 7
  33. anonymous612 Member

Oh lol.

From her blog.
    http://lizhempel.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/am-i-scientologist.html

Excuse my, my Pfizer employee shirt must not have been visible enough for her.

Seriously, we seem to have an amusingly intimate relationship with Big Pharma here in Chanology.

EDIT:
    That was me, sweetheart. Wanna check when I joined?

Now feel free to explain why some fuckface shows up and on his first posts accuses people of infiltrating the forum. How the fuck would you know, you joined TODAY.

Also, what fucking retard shows up on an ANONYMOUS-run website and complains about someone posting ANONYMOUSLY?
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  34. amaX Member

how the HELL do YOU only have 16 negative ratings? lololololol
    • Funny Funny x 6
  35. amaX Member

sonofabi-----i also have 16 negative ratings. this is almost as bad as the shared ED page.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  36. Anonymous Member

37. anonymous612 Member

Because up until recently we only had the option to rate positively with the agree button.
  38. Anonymous Member

• Agree Agree x 3
  39. Kanonimus Member

Pretty lady said:
    Wait, so why did she come here, then?

...*gasp* the NERVE!
  40. anonymous612 Member

Best part is the end of that post, where she makes a veiled threat about how she doesn't think Stop the AVN (who?) should bother Anonymous anymore (or else).

Oh sweetie, you probably shouldn't set yourself as Anon's bouncer. Too much attention on you.
    • Agree Agree x 1