Customize

Stealth ninja pwns CCHR promoter and child hater Meryl Dorey

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2012.

1. If her entire catalogue was a maze of Scientology merchandise, I'd be inclined to agree...but its not.
    EauTheHypocrisy
    This message by EauTheHypocrisy has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 4
  2. anonsoldier Member

Seriously, why are you still here? What part of "do not feed the trolls" did you not learn from? The more you stay and post, the more we are going to mock you for not understanding how statistics and science works.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Internetzin Member

You lady are a piece of work. I asked you a genuine question before the real trollin began, You studiously avoided the question, why is that?
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

Last week they were sponsored by Pfizer, and the checks were bigger, too! :(
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Yawwwnnn. See any e-meters for sale here? Look like a scientologist website to you? http://avn.org.au/ Anyway I'm done wasting my time here.
    EauTheHypocrisy
    This message by EauTheHypocrisy has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
  6. Internetzin Member

Why so frightened to put your science to the test? What is a vaccine injury?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Sure you are. Meryl Dorey seems like a thoroughly awful person.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. anonsoldier Member

No you aren't. You're gonna come back because you're compelled to try and prove you're right. It's a sickness and a disease, just like the ones your immunized child will never get.

Also, I still hope your fate proves to be ironic. Also also, I still have no idea who this Martin is that you think I am. Also also also, you're the first person to try and figure out who I am and that gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling. Want to make out?
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. louanne knows Member

They can't - it's entheta lol
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

Anonsoldier, you sound like a dick with a keyboard attached to it. Nothing heroic about you.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  11. Anonymous Member

Orly kitty.jpg
  12. anonsoldier Member

Nothing heroic about any of us here. I'm much better in real life, I even have my will stating that all my possessions should be sold and the money donated to sick children in hospitals so they can play video games.
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

Different anon here.
    If you refuse your kid a vaccine initially, you should also not let your child cross the road or ride in a car - these activities are much more statistically dangerous than getting a vaccine.
    Should your child be injured by a vaccine (you note a reaction within a short time frame) then, I agree, I would temporarily avoid getting further vaccines. UNLESS... there is a disease outbreak and then you better hope you have the chance to run that kid into the doctor and get him vaccinated.
    During the time your child is without protection from a vaccine, you are relying on the protection that other children have, to avoid your child contracting a disease.
    Summary: If your child reacts badly to a vaccine, avoiding another needle may be a statistically sound option but only as long as the disease is held in check.
    Should all parents choose to avoid vaccinations, disease will re-emerge and our children may suffer and die needlessly.
    And btw, I have a vaccine damaged child. Reported by our physician to the powers that be.
    And, I have never met anyone who works in or for big pharma.
    EauTheHypocrisy needs to learn to science and statistics.
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. anonsoldier Member

Aaaand she just rated ANOTHER of my posts as Dumb. Only thread that's ever happened to me. Ignorant blockhead and a liar to boot. She said she was done, instead she's just being passive aggressive.

I like that. She never answered if she wants to make out...
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Internetzin Member

What about free vaccines for kids stead of video games
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I get children in hospital to write me into their will's.
    And I donate the money to prostitutes.
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. anonsoldier Member

Fuck them, those health having bastards. If their parents can't afford the vaccine then the tab gets picked up somewhere. Those poor sick kids in hospitals deserve a god damn childhood. I give every year to Penny Arcade's Child's Play charity and I seriously have willed my entire estate to them if I die.
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  18. Internetzin Member

What you mean if you die?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. anonsoldier Member

Death, the opposite of living.

Mr. Praline: 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e
    rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the
    bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

You know....DEAD. Happens to us all and I have a will already written.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Internetzin Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  21. anonsoldier Member

In an untimely manner as opposed to when I expect to. Many many many MANY years from now.

Unless that whole immortality thing actually DOES work out ;) I won't rule it out of the realm of possibility until it has been proven conclusively otherwise BY my actual death. Hence, if.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

shall we make this thread be about parrots?
    sentinelparrots.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 4
  23. How about birds in general? Check out this very Rare Kingfisher!

Rare Kingfisher.jpg

But seriously, I still think that the OP ITT is the Awesome!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. JohnnyRUClear Member

EauHBT, thread? :D
    • Funny Funny x 1
  25. Internetzin Member

Cutest little birdy!
  26. Anonymous Member

Please show me your scientific proof that vaccines cause autism.... OH that's right it's been thrown in the garbage like the trash it was.

Now as the aunt of a child with autism, and the sister to an amazing mom who has done more research and participated in more studies on autism then any other mom I know... This is what I have learned. Vaccine related autism has been disproved. A genetic link to autism has been FOUND. One MUST have a specific genetic component to be autistic... though not all with it are autistic. Children with autism have brains that are structurally different from nonautistic brains. ABA Therapy is amazing!!

This is why we mock you. You have refused to keep up with scientific studies, and believe what you wish though that ONE study was found to have horrific problems with methodology. But you don't know any of that... you stay in your ignorance because it FEELS good. You want a simple answer... I get that. Life doesn't have many simple answers! Causation is hard to pin down in spectrum disorders, because so many things could be contributing, and we may be also lumping things that LOOK similar together that may have different causes.
    • Winner Winner x 9
  27. Johnny, sometimes, you are just too damn cryptic for me. Are you a cryptologist, by any chance?

Just wait until Eau de Body Thetan hits the marketplace. We'll make a fortune selling it to the pre-clears! Fuck Pfizer! We'll be rich! Rich! Rich!
  28. grebe Member

• Funny Funny x 4
  29. Anonymous Member

First, there is not one single shred of evidence linking vaccinations to Autism. None. Vaccines DO NOT cause Autism. The one and only time such a link was even proposed was by the so-called "Wakefield Study" that was published in Lancet, before being officially retracted. It had holes big enough to drive a truck through.

If there's a single ounce of truth regarding your childs condition, it wasn't a MMR vaccine that was responsible. Prove me wrong. Show me one valid peer reviewed study that shows any semblence of a link. Just one. But please spare me the Big Pharma conspiracy crap. There's no shortage of corruption in the pharmaceutical industry, but there is no way in hell they'd have any success covering up such a link if it existed. There is no link. It's bullshit, plain and simple.

As for "linking non-vaxers with scientologists", are you even serious? Ok, what the hell. Scientology considers itself to be "at war with psychiatry". It's a long story that essentially boils down to the cults batshit crazy founder getting all butthurt because the psychiatric industry wouldn't take his "operating manual for the human mind nonsense seriously.

Scientology has hundreds of front groups which it hides behind. These are usually given nice touchy feely names that unwitting dupes among the public and press can get behind. One in particular CCHR or the "Citizens Commission on Human Rights" is the scientology front group tasked with the "obliteration of psychiatry". It's a major player in spreading misinformation including non-existent links to MMR vaccines and Autism, psychiatry's role in creating the holocaust, and other fun non facts.

As a "non-vaxer" there's a likely possibility that it was scientology and CCHR that duped you into believeing this nonsense in the first place.

So you don't believe in vaccinations. Whatever. But the lies that you spread because you refuse to consider the mountains of evidence that are completely contrary to your ill informed and apparently highly fragile belief system leave a body count.

You have blood on your hands. Fuck off and die in a fire.
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  30. Anonymous Member

All that moonbat conspiracy New Age shit looks the same to me. It's pedocandy for the gullible. It's grooming: priming the rubes to want vitamins, supplements, detox and useless "training."

If it is mean and nasty, wants money, and tells people their positivity magically changes reality, then there will be someone like Miscavige or Grant Cardone or Carly Crutchfield or Zig Ziegler or Reed Slatkin or Sylvia Brown in there someplace. And these types of assholes always react very badly to criticism, just like Scientology. So fuck them all.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  31. Vaccine related autism has NOT been disproven. Infact the vaccine court in the US awarded Hannah Polings family 10 million for her 'autistic-like' symptoms (i.e. her autism) which were the result of her receiving 9 vaccine components in the one day.

The CDC admits that Hannahs underlying and undetected 'mitochondrial disorder' was irritated by her vaccines and thus, is the reason she developed autism. So if you disagree with anyone, you can take your gripe up with them.

Although CDC attempts to water that down by claiming that this isn't the norm, here is one credible scientific article which proves that many children with autism have impaired mitochondrial dysfunction. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101130161521.htm

The Italian Vaccine courts have also awarded payment to a child who has vaccine induced autism. I guess that makes them conspiracy theorists too.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ter-award-over-child-with-autism-7858596.html

So I'm happy to debate the science, but the science of vaccines has never been studied as a whole. Individual vaccines have been studied, but never the accumulative effects in a vunerable infant. If anyone disagrees with me on this, I challenge them to provide me with evidence to the contrary (and by evidence, I don't mean casual observation). I mean actual indepth scientific studies on the population to monitor health effects.

And on the topic of correlation and causation, why is it okay for vaccine pushers to claim that there is evidence that vaccines are effective using correlation and causation, but not okay for those who have concerns to cite the obvious increase in the prevalence of Autism in todays children.

And please, don't tell me that Autism was always prevalent. I have worked in nursing homes etc, and I know first hand that there are not 1 in 88 elderly people with autism, or even 1 in 88 middle aged people with autism.

True, the autistic spectrum may have been widened in the years, but where are all the non-verbal middle-aged adults with autism? How many do you know of?

And true, other environmental factors may be playing a part, but it would be plain negligent to assume that toxins in the food we eat are more dangerous than a product which is injected intromuscularly, bypassing all natural forms of immunity is somehow any safer...particularly when the vaccine schedule has increased from 4 shots in the 1940's (before age 2), to 8 shots in the 1980's (before age 2)...to a whopping 27 shots now before age 2. So again, I ask for the studies on the safety of the accumulative effects of these shots.

While I am not completely 'anti-vax', I am certainly vaccine cautious, and so far have been able to meet few skeptics who could answer my questions.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  32. Oh...I should clarify. When I say 'shots', I actually meant vaccines and not needles. Some of the vaccines are combined into one shot.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

No wonder you're such a fun squeeze-toy. Just look at the lunacies you put fort.

Piss off and hope your child never contracts those diseases that vaccinations prevent.

The AVN is a joke and regarded accordingly. Kinda like scientology?
  34. adhocrat Member

I have two words for you: smallpox and polio
    But do stick around. We do love our chew toys
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Anonymous Member

Why not? Since you came here yesterday you have been a busy little moonbat.

Are you Meryl Dorey?
  36. Adhocrat. No strawmen please, unless you want me to cite the example of the Spanish Flu dying out of its own accord in the early 1900's.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

And created a mighty large body count in the process. You gonna pin a gold star on that too?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. Can you refute #71 using actual science or are you going to continue attacking me personally? I wasn't going to bother with this but since some of you claim that science has refuted all my concerns, I'd like to point that to the test.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Who is this Peter Tierney chap? Should we invite him into this discussion?
  40. Anonymous Member

You are the one making the positive claim, that vaccines cause autism. You are the one with the burden of proof. Dox or GTFO.
    • Agree Agree x 9