Customize

Stealth ninja pwns CCHR promoter and child hater Meryl Dorey

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by Anonymous, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Random guy Member

Nope, Scandinavian. Same shit, only better weather.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Anonymous Member

Actually we're not, but do keep repeating the Big Lie. Perhaps someone will believe it.
  3. Anonymous Member

That is fucking hilarious!
  4. Anonymous Member

" quoting selectively from it, often in contradiction to the conclusions or findings of the studies themselves"
    AGAIN! lol
  5. Anonymous Member

If only it was just the idiots.
    From http://www.who.int/immunization_monitoring/diseases/en/

"
    The burden

In 2008, WHO estimated that 1.5 million of deaths among children under 5 years were due to diseases that could have been prevented by routine vaccination. This represents 17% of global total mortality in children under 5 years of age"
  6. anonsoldier Member

This thread stopped being lulzy and is becoming increasingly difficult to masturbate to.
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Internetzin Member

You must be doing it wrong.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Anonymous Member

Consumer Health gives off a certain smell. Hmm, how to put my finger on it:
  9. grebe Member

This may help. It's pretty lulzy.

Anti-vax is the vanguard of the "Health Freedom" movement which has Moonie connections as well as Scientology/CCHR connections.

Moon bought the University of Bridgeport which has been cranking out chiropractors and naturopaths. So scaring people away from real doctors is conveniently good for business.
  10. Strixcoil Moderator

We already have one Six...no need for Twelves or Eighteens or even Thirty-Sixes. Even hypothetically speaking.
    ________

mlfw1933-132450160243.png

So, this thread REALLY went out of hand. Shame on you, glorious faggots.
    But let us get back on rail.

Or I will spam ponies. And you don't want me to spam ponies.
  11. Yawn.... any dickhead can make a webpage (just look at what Meryl Dorey has managed) - a link to a crank's website is NOT evidence. Provide me a reference to a peer reviewed journal article, and I'll give you enough of my time to read it and see if it says what you think it says.
  12. You forgot to mention that the Supreme Court also found that pretty much everything the HCCC stated about the AVN and Ms Dorey was true.... it was just outside their jurisdiction.

So, she's still a liar and a the AVN are still antivax nutjobs.... to paraphrase the judge.
  13. Anonymous Member

Except when they decide they can treat heart disease and cancer. Their patients don't seek real medical care until its too late, and then it looks like main stream medicine failed those patients.
  14. anon walker Moderator

Sudden Infant Death Syndrome?
    Dox or GTFO.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

You know who else claims to be able to treat conditions they have no actual control over?

Scientologists.
  16. anon walker Moderator

I'm not your buddy, pal.
  17. anon walker Moderator

Some people turn to geologists for medical advice.
    Others turn to pulp fiction hacks.

The only thing I'd consult a geologist for is kidney stones. (get it?)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. anonymous612 Member

Let's be specific so you don't have any excuse to dodge the question.

Prove the following claims:

1)" the increase of SIDS spikes after the 2 month, 4 month and 6 month vaccinations"
    2)"babies are dropping dead from SIDS at incredible frequency only following the Dtap shot"
    3) "not following Hep B vaccine"
    4) "rates of SIDS dropped to almost zero."

Provide reliable, impartial sources on each of these claims. Academic sources are best. The more, the better.
  19. anon walker Moderator

If you thought that the Scientology issue was limited to the above, you're probably in the wrong place.
    Quack quack quack! Ever hear of Narconon?

Get a brain, moran.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

Where's the "dumbest post in thread" button?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

128991509016579489.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  22. DeathHamster Member

Meh. They can't prescribe anything, like wonderful generic Tylenol 3s with codeine.
  23. anon walker Moderator

His shoopage has that edge of hyperbolic hysteria so beloved of CCHR:

maulfair-cchr.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  24. anonymous612 Member

Anonwalker: 90% sure the image in the upper left and upper right have been used in CCHR publications. I swear I've seen both of them from my days of hoarding scifag spam mail.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/rr5503a1.htm
    Safety
    The primary safety study, conducted in the United States, was a randomized, observer-blinded, controlled study in which 3,080 adolescents aged 10--18 years received a single dose of BOOSTRIX®, and 1,034 received TdMPHBL (see BOOSTRIX® Immunogenicity and Serologic Bridge to Efficacy for Pertussis for inclusion and exclusion criteria). Data on solicited local and systemic adverse events were collected using standardized diaries for the day of vaccination and the next 14 consecutive days (i.e., within 15 days following vaccination). Unsolicited and serious adverse events were collected for 6 months following vaccination. No immediate events (within 30 minutes of vaccination) were reported in either vaccination group (33,85,92).
    Solicited Local Adverse Events
    Pain at the injection site was the most frequently reported solicited local adverse event in adolescents vaccinated with BOOSTRIX® or TdMPHBL. Within 15 days after vaccination, 75.3% of persons in the BOOSTRIX® group and 71.7% of persons in the TdMPHBL group reported pain of "any" intensity (Table 5). The rates of any pain and grade 2 or 3 pain combined (but not grade 3 alone) were significantly higher (p<0.05) in BOOSTRIX® recipients compared with TdMPHBL recipients (Table 5). However, the rates of grade 3 pain (primary safety endpoint) were similar in each group, and the noninferiority criterion was met for BOOSTRIX® compared with TdMPHBL. No significant differences in the rates of other solicited local adverse events (redness, swelling, and increase in arm circumference above baseline) were observed between the two study groups (33,85,92).
    Two adolescents in the study reported "large injection-site swelling" after vaccination (predefined as any local swelling with a diameter >100 mm and/or increased circumference of the injected limb >50 mm above baseline measurements and/or any diffuse swelling that interfered with or prevented normal everyday activities). Both persons had onset of symptoms within 3 days of vaccination. One person who had received BOOSTRIX® reported grade 3 pain (Table 5) with functional impairment. This person was evaluated and treated with antimicrobials with symptom resolution within 3 days without sequelae. The second person, who had received TdMPHBL, reported grade 1 pain and did not seek medical attention. The duration of symptoms was unknown, but symptoms resolved without sequelae (85,90,92). No cases of whole-arm swelling were reported in either vaccine group (GSK, unpublished data, 2005).
    Solicited Systemic Adverse Events
    The most frequently reported solicited systemic adverse events within 15 days following vaccination with BOOSTRIX® or TdMPHBL were headache and fatigue (Table 6). A statistically significantly higher rate of grade 2 or grade 3 headache combined (but not grade 3 alone) (Table 6) was reported in the BOOSTRIX® group (15.7%), compared with the TdMPHBL group (12.7%). The proportion of adolescents reporting fever >100.4° F (38.0° C) (5.0% for BOOSTRIX® and 4.7% for TdMPHBL), fatigue, and gastrointestinal systemic events were comparable in both groups (33,85,92).
    Serious Adverse Events
    In the primary U.S. safety study, no serious adverse events (SAEs) occurred within 1 month postvaccination with either BOOSTRIX® or TdMPHBL. During the next 5 months of monitoring, SAEs were reported among 14 (0.4%) of the 3,005 adolescents vaccinated with BOOSTRIX® and two (0.2%) of the 1,003 adolescents vaccinated with TdMPHBL. No SAEs that were of potential autoimmune origin, new onset and chronic in nature, or related to vaccination, as determined by the investigators, were reported (33,85,90,92). No seizures, cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome, or physician-diagnosed Arthus reactions were reported (33,85,90; GSK, unpublished data, 2005).
  26. Anonymous Member

27. anonymous612 Member

Still waiting on dox.
  28. Anonymous Member

http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/yellowb...ons-for-vaccination-and-immunoprophylaxis.htm

This is known because all of those combo- vaccines were given separately before the combos were developed. The vaccinations are given in combination because
    1 More children get all the vaccines (parents don't forget the next dose)
    2 There is less pain to the child.
  29. Anonymous Member

DOX

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/Concerns/sids_faq.html

Vaccine SIDS
  30. Anonymous Member

To the retards claiming that vaccines do not cause Autism or Sids, I suggest you read a fucking vaccine insert every now and again.

"Adverse events reported during post-approval use of Tripedia vaccine include idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, SIDS, anaphylactic reaction, cellulitis, autism, convulsion/grand mal convulsion, encephalopathy, hypotonia, neuropathy, somnolence and apnea. Events were included in this list because of the seriousness or frequency of reporting. Because these events are reported voluntarily from a population of uncertain size, it is not always possible to reliably estimate their frequencies or to establish a causal relationship to components of Tripedia vaccine"

So do we just IGNORE adverse events of a very frequent nature?

Why isn't Autism or SIDS listed as a 'possible' adverse event for say, infant Tylenol or aspirin? What about predmix for babies if the 'timing' of autism or SIDS is just a coincidence? And since it is utterly impossible to reliably estimate the frequencies or establish a casual relationship between vaccines and SIDS and vaccines and Autism, how can you conclusively rule it out - ESPECIALLY when it is included on a vaccine insert?
  31. Anonymous Member

32. Anonymous Member

Every kid who is not Clear or OT
    AND
    refuses to be vaccinated

should be disposed of quietly and without sorrow.
    Their parents too.
  33. Anonymous Member

The extremists have arrived to spread their fascist religion. I suppose it doesn't bother you that a top CDC director was charged with child molestation and beastiality either.
  34. Anonymous Member

Just don't get me started on some of the sick fucks who work at the Post Office. I gave up snail mail years ago. The very thought of it gives me chills.

/derail
  35. Anonymous Member

Good to know you trust a child molester to work in the best interests of the health of your kids. This is just the tip of the iceberg as far as documented CDC corruption is concerned.
  36. Anonymous Member

Well I had quit posting to this thread so as not to feed the troll, maybe if we just walk away the troll will leave.
  37. Anonymous Member

The abyss. It peers back.
    • Like Like x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member

Dr. Scott Saunders: Treating ADD Without Medication

Proper nutrition and avoiding certain toxins can work wonders

http://www.noozhawk.com/noozhawk/article/082312_scott_saunders_treating_add_without_medication/