Customize

STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by David Miscarriage, Mar 2, 2008.

1. AnonyFag Member

Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Well, in the case of BTs2Free, and I know you're not really referring to him specifically, that's not how he rolls. He was big shit in the ranks, but wouldn't presume to speak for anyone else on any level. He's strictly "mano a mano" when it comes to clams still in. He knows the talk and can walk the walk. Lou would probably shit his Xenu underoos with pure entheta excretion.

I've read Lou's shit, and he's one of two things; Some OSA drone that the Scilons have thrown in front of the front end of a website (and under the bus) and told to "fight entheta" using "standard tech", or he's one of the ones who's part of the disturbing trend I've seen lately; that of the young "raw meat" recruits (Hitler Youth anyone?) who have just enough courses under their belt to still be in thrall with the "wonders" of the cult and all the fantastic things that's been promised and thus sill in the Honeymoon phase with the cult that's givin' 'em the high hard one and hasn't had enough time to become either jaded or complete cannon fodder. It's either/or.

@ ARC_Break: Trap? Could be. Again, it's why it'd be nice to have John do the recon.. he knows the mindfuck in and out and could tell if it was a total op or not.
  2. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

I guess that works D:[/quote:9ufa33me]

Actually, as I was saying, I think you'd be good for the role Dave. But be nice. Probably should pick a different screen name too over there. :D[/quote:9ufa33me]
    Aright.

How does "Michael Stanton" sound?
  3. anon13 Member

I like these ideas a lot. I hope they would actually be up for it. So far their excuse is "enturbulation means something bad, so I don't want to post there." :|
  4. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

AnonyFag : I know anyone participating as Anonymous would never think they're a leader, they know what it's all about, there is no such thing.

It just has to be made very, very clear, repeatedly and publicly so both the $cilons themselves know it, and so they can't try and twist /spin the situation to the public later either.
  5. Anonylemmi Member

My 2cts.

"Post Deleting Weenie is a weenie. The lack of critical thinking and rationality in defending your Co$ position on issues is telling. Please continue. The footbullets amuse us."
  6. ARC_Break Member

I personally like Dr. Awesome, but whatever. Just as long as they can't figure out who you are, might pollute the potential discussion.

Also, nothing has been mentioned yet from Lou, so this might not even happen. I'll keep ya informed.
  7. ARC_Break Member

Used your post to forward the idea of the private chat. I don't have a problem with your post, just making look like I do.
  8. Skeptic1337 Member

Don't discuss your psy ops, it makes the trolling less fun :p
  9. anonGF Member

I'd be up for the special debate.
  10. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

I love that I'm now apparently a "trained propagandist" in the employ of EVIL FORCES OUT TO DESTROY THE CHURCH.
    It would be laughable if it weren't so very, very sad.
  11. ARC_Break Member

With the backing of T, there's nothing that can stop us now!
  12. Skeptic1337 Member

13. ARC_Break Member

If these actions are so polarizing to intelligent people (who will of course side with CoS), why is it that when there are protests, there is only a handful of staff in each Org? You'd figure that because scientologists improve their IQ with the courses, the "polarization" you mention would embolden them and make them more faithful to the cause.

Hell, it might even make them want to join Staff. How upstat is that? :D

Given this view, can Anonymous expect to see an offical message from CoS welcoming our world wide protests? When can we expect the good news?

LOVE IT. I could go all day with this sort of thing. :D
  14. ARC_Break Member

Read the whole post. Their super secret plan is to use "REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY" on us. That is to say, make us believe they're actually getting members from our protest. It's super smart of them. I wish I could be that smart.
  15. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

lol, what a fail strategy...
  16. waianon Member

I just noticed that Lu (not "Lou") is posting on Glosslip.

http://glosslip.com/2008/03/12/anonymou ... s-lawsuit/

I figured I might as well say hi and ask how the propaganda site was running (I don't advise many others do the same as I'd rather not see the comments mega-derailed, I just wanted to report the sighting). I haven't been keeping track of the scientology myths site lately, I wonder if "Lu" is back there too?