Customize

STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by David Miscarriage, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Well since it is Thursday and this IS an educational site, how about...a fair use doctrine posting for strictly educational purposes...on clams? Post it for Lu :mrgreen:

"THE CLAM is a deadly incident but mostly when restimulated on purpose. Although this area of the track is called the CLAM, it is improbable that the actual animal was a clam such as our razorbacks. Visios on this seem to indicate that it is a scalloped-lip, white- shelled creature. The clam was, of course, quite thoroughly fixed to the rocks and the state is very static. The clam had many troubles. The first of these troubles is the double-hinge problem. One hinge wishes to stay open, the other tries to close, thus conflict occurs. Here we have two control centres, both of them more or less equal in power, having no internal communication." LRH History of Man, A LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF THE PRINCIPAL INCIDENTS TO BE FOUND IN A HUMAN BEING
  2. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

For educational study purposes under the U.S. code regarding fair use...

"The entirety of Roman Catholicism - the devil, all of this sort of thing - that is all part of R6. Practically anything you think of. All modern theaters, in actual fact, are built with the exact symbols shown for them in R6. They even have the symbol on the boxes on the side of the theater. They have preserved those to this day and so they are indelible. They're not quite right. But they still know that there's supposed to be a design on those boxes at the side of the audience to the left and right and so on. There's supposed to be a certain gold, gilt design over there. And they still put it there."

MWAHH you're ded...ask Lu what infamous LRH document that teaching comes from.
  3. ARC_Break Member

Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Asked. Expecting a deletion for being "off topic" in the open questions section soon.
  4. mortified Member

I'm really confused here. Does anyone else see a difference between these two things? And if there is a difference, is it relevant?

Please. My brain is on fire.

5. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Apparently Lu is attempting to differentiate between someone firing a gun randomly and bullets HAPPENING to hit the church and bullets being AIMED at and hitting the church..NOW how Lu knows the later is certainly up for some serious questioning. Bullets are often hitting things that the bad guys were not aiming at, so for Lu to know specifically that the bad guys WERE AIMING at the church needs to be reported to the police since only the person who actually fired the shots would know what he or she was aiming at and whether or not he or she hit the target.
  6. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Acutally Lu's post is indicating that he or she either fired the shots and KNOWS he or she was aiming at and HIT the building, or know who was arrested and charged with purposely firing on the church.

Clearly Lu did not advance far enough in the CO$ school of ad hominem attack, critical error there, and quite honestly the police should probably be alerted.
  7. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

I hate intellectually dishonest individuals. I was banned from Gaia (OMG FAIL, I kno) for 2 weeks because I said that some intellectually dishonest bitch should go die after proving that she was intellectually dishonest...
  8. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Should probably have laid off the death threats ;)
  9. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

tsk tsk, suggesting someone die is far different than saying you will keel them :D

1. Why don't you go jump off a cliff.

2. I am going to throw you off a cliff.

I'm just sayin'...
  10. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Ask LU why you were able to learn THIS for free and he she has to pay hundreds of thousands to read it??

" 1.Find some plants, trees, etc., and communicate to them individually until you know they received your communication. 2.Go to a zoo or a place with many types of life and communicate with each of them until you know the communication is received and, if possible, returned. 52. Go out to a park, train station or other busy area. Practice placing an intention into individuals until you can successfully and easily place an intention into or on a Being and/or a body."

WHEEE

LRH OTVII fair use under U.S. copyright laws for educational purposes. (but I've read the whole thing MWAHHH)
  11. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Should probably have laid off the death threats ;)[/quote:14j7qafi]
    I should've...
  12. ahnonnymaus Member

This is endlessly entertaining. I'm so surprised they're still bothering to argue. It's been how many days now?
  13. ARC_Break Member

I love how we're turning Q&A back around on them.

We're discussing the french abduction case currently. In a "What about Anonymous Thread" :mrgreen:
  14. Tsakara Member

here is my message to Lu:

In a way I feel sorry for him. I say we try and get him out, turn the website against the scilions who made it. lol
  15. anon13 Member

I'm starting to think that "Lu/Lou" may not even exist. It's just too weird for somebody to spell their name differently just whenever they feel like it. Even if it's a nick name, it's weird.

Isn't this what Tory use to do? Isn't this how she got out? She was exposed to this stuff while being in the OSA, so I say keep posting. Keep talking. Who knows who will read it and escape. Kudos to all the articulate people who have posted thus far.
  16. Tsakara Member

they appear to have deleted my comment... :xenu:
  17. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

That only means that you have said something that they can't respond to. In other words, you win the argument :D
  18. avatar2008 Member

There's Lu, Lake and Lou now? :tom:
  19. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

TRIPLE L
  20. avatar2008 Member

DeathNote-2.gif >"L", the protagonist of popular Japanese novella "Deathnote~"

Coincidence or design? :|
  21. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Coincidence. Never equate THAT L with TRIPLE L
  22. deepthot42 Member

This is my post about exscientologykids before Lu makes a full report

23. anon13 Member

L(o)u is now asking for an email with documents proving that the people at the top have committed crimes. This is a pretty easy one I think, but I'm totally not the most articulate person in the world so... do any of you want to take this on? Fake email of course. Maybe I'm too optimistic to think that this would have any effect whatsoever, but I just keep thinking that these are real (albeit brainwashed) people and you never know what bit of information could snap somebody out of it.

Then again, seeing how they treat evidence at scientologymyths.info, it might be a failed cause. I don't know. I just feel bad for him/her. it's really sad. :(
  24. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Remember. Debates with scilons are not to prove to them that you are correct, but to prove to onlookers that they are batshit insane.
  25. anon13 Member

Yeah. I've been reading the "Open Questions" topic and their responses are pathetic. I'd just hate to count him/her as a lost cause. I just feel so bad for them and everyone else so brainwashed by the church that they can look evidence like that in the face and respond "it's fake! It's all fake." Fuck, this is so sad.
  26. waianon Member

True, but that's no reason not to try, IMO.
  27. britanon Member

You know what WBM, Magoo, Arnie et al, I TRUSTED YOU GUYS. And all this time you've been using me as a puppet by using manga and shiny things to distract me. YOU KNOW WHAT SCREW YOU JERKS.
  28. ARC_Break Member

As it stands now, scientologymyths is nothing but a daily source of spam. I've read it all and it takes quite some time.

What I've suggested is that we actually start a new thread with select members from this board posting. This will allow us to provide decent questions while allowing them to deal with less spam.

My motivation for this is that they won't be able to duck legitimate questions because of "spam". Right now they're cherry picking posts and selectively quoting parts of posts which are taken out of context to prove their point. A single thread will not allow them to do this as their "actions" will become obvious to anyone with an IQ over 50.

I personally think that if they accept this proposition, we could nail them to the f'n board (pardon the pun, I had to).

While I've been fairly vocal, I don't think I have as great an analytical mind as David Miscarriage. However, I do believe I've built up somewhat of a rapport with Lou (could be wrong), so it may be worthwhile to bring me along for the ride too. I leave this up to the collective hive mind.

Of course, if you guys don't like the idea, we'll go ahead and trash it.
  29. Re: MOAR Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Your avatar works perfectly with that comment.
  30. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Needs moar tinhat emoticons
  31. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Excellent idea ARC, I wish you the best of luck with that.

They're still ignoring my comments but at least they're not deleting so many. I have been trying to lay off this time trap but I admit it gets me to my core when they remove valid questions, or are so rude to point to post in another topic instead when that topic is empty and locked.

A threaded board would have been so much easier for all to follow, (not to mention something with more horizontal room!) but make do with what you get I guess.

I won't mind being locked out, David and yourself are most excellent, eloquent envoys.
  32. ahnonnymaus Member

ARC is doing well by not siding, per se, like the others. Because you don't seem like an enemy, they seem more trusting of you. Still, you are sniping at points that have been lost in the messy arguing, too. Well done.
  33. ARC_Break Member

Thanks for the comments.

I don't like the thought of locking people out, but unfortuantely, the more people we have, the less effective this potential "discussion" will be. I would think that one or two people would be best.

However, this person would only really be a figurehead. I envision that we will have a thread started where we can post our views and responses to the post and the poster on our side can take all those ideas and form a message.

Whomever is selected however, shouldn't be antagonistic. Well, at least in my opinion. The ability to keep a cool head will mean that the thread goes on longer. The longer the thread goes, the more information is given out (presumably).

Thoughts?
  34. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

I definitely agree. I've been baiting some scilons on 2chan, just in a friendly conversation. But I've been wording things so that, even though I'm just asking for info as a "non-interested party", I'm still getting them to say batshit insane things that the general populous would be horrified by. Racism, beatings, etc etc.
  35. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

I guess that works D:
  36. AnonyFag Member

Two people come to mind for this, one in particular; BFG and John Peeler/BTs2Free.

BTs2Free would be the better choice, cause he's already "unmasked" and is likely ready to go. Plus, it would appear to me that he could talk to "Lou/Lu" on his own level and give him the real skinny on the bullshit going down at Int.
  37. Re: STATURDAY: Fair Gaming over at ScientologyMyths.info!

Make damn sure it's known whoever posts is a selected 'filter point for the collective' not any kind of leader, merely a spam filter.
  38. Skeptic1337 Member

I smell a trap. My personal opinion you guys should troll that board to the point of uselessness, pull an OSA on the OSA.

Look at that website and tell me if you think you can convince who ever is running it that the CoS is crap. I don't think so, while well intentioned they just manages to nab what 4 to 6 peoples attention for 3 days? It's working for them.
  39. ARC_Break Member

Agreed. I just want the ground rules to be decided upon before they accept. That way we can be ready and jump on it before they change their minds.
  40. ARC_Break Member

I guess that works D:[/quote:18xjxblv]

Actually, as I was saying, I think you'd be good for the role Dave. But be nice. Probably should pick a different screen name too over there. :D