Customize

St. Petersburg Times special june 09

Discussion in 'Translation and Text Composition Projects' started by indeedindeed, Jun 21, 2009.

1. indeedindeed Member

St. Petersburg Times special june 09

getting to it.

original here: Scientology: The Truth Rundown, Part 1 of 3 in a special report on the Church of Scientology - St. Petersburg Times

This is a complete first draft of the first article. Any proposals for improvement are welcome.

2. moarxenu Member

Re: St. Petersburg Times special june 09

indeedindeed FTW again!
  3. ntnmf Member

such a beautiful thing.
  4. Ogsonofgroo Member

Yesh!
    Fired off trans so far to my friend Germanons! (TYVM for translating, its a lot of work man, kudos!)

A fine day it is!

*coming so much I think I went*

:D
  5. Rheinländer Member

I can't believe this. When the translation is ready, I will take it to MySpace. We have to send it out to the world.
    Great succes!
  6. Re: St. Petersburg Times special june 09

"Church spokesman Tommy Davis said the defectors are lying. Responding to Rinder's contention that Miscavige attacked him some 50 times, Davis said: "He's absolutely lying.''

How come Tommy doesnt understand that he is making himself an accomplice to a shinking ship?

Anyway, all we need now is to place this article in a "potential 21st century Jonestown incident right at the heart of "the worlds fastest growing" ufo/do-gooder cult..." and we should be just about done here.

Well played anon. Its been a ride.

:)
  7. indeedindeed Member

First draft is complete.
  8. indeedindeed Member

original here: Death in slow motion: Part 2 of 3 in a special report on the Church of Scientology - St. Petersburg Times

This is a complete first draft of the second article. Any proposals for improvement are welcome.

9. Rheinländer Member

@Indeedindeed: Why are you fast like a PC? Say the true, you have 20 little kids in a cellar...
    Great work! Thanks!!
  10. indeedindeed Member

First draft for second article is complete.

Damn, you found out about it!
  11. Apotheker Member

There is a torpedo on the way, I hope, it find the target...
    [IMG]
  12. Ogsonofgroo Member

Indeedindeed, u r awesome man, fired this off to my Germanon friends.
    I really hope the Russianons get their teeth in this soon too!

Simply a wonderful Solstice week I thinks!

*caek/cocktail*

:)
  13. Re: St. Petersburg Times special june 09

I'm just as happy that the cult had a bad PR month that culminated with the SP TIMES article but the article and France and everything else isn't even close enough to do any real image for the cult has a strong foundation set up for every possible scenario. They still have billions with a B in accumulated wealth from the last 15 years of not paying taxes. We need a video tape of little Davie doing this shit than maybe something would come of it but people retelling the story after years of silence doesn't make for anything other than a media blitz of bad PR against the cult of scientology. This will help with not getting new recruits and tarnishing the image of the cult and maybe cause the people inside to suffer at the new restrictions that DM must have passed in the last few days so no more new media about his true life will be released. I think this is the greatest thing that could of happened up to this point. Cuz it got DM off his ass for the first time since the Ted Koppel interview which means it really pissed him off since he didn't even make a public statement when 10 K people protesting and all the France and Belgium and media reports and blogs and them losing control of the Internet to anonymous and are superior skills at warping their public image. the point I'm trying to make is this. this is a huge blow to them and their abilities to recruit. cuz people also will be seeing the scilon commercials and stumble upon this story when searching about the cult TV ads they just saw. this is bad for the cult but In no way should we be talking about the end game. in fact with the renewed Internet in the cult coming to light now is the time for us to protest constantly and get more pope and do more shit. lets keep up the pressure and in "years they will run out of new member and run out of money and their war chest and their reserves of money will be gone and little Davie will take what's left and bounce to a no extradition country
  14. Anonymous Member

I used to use that "no paragraphs" trick in my telex traffic. Makes things hard to read, doesn't it?
  15. Re: St. Petersburg Times special june 09

I'm just as happy that the cult had a bad PR month that culminated with the SP TIMES article but the article and France and everything else isn't even close enough to do any real image for the cult has a strong foundation set up for every possible scenario. They still have billions with a B in accumulated wealth from the last 15 years of not paying taxes. We need a video tape of little Davie doing this shit than maybe something would come of it but people retelling the story after years of silence doesn't make for anything other than a media blitz of bad PR against the cult of scientology. This will help with not getting new recruits and tarnishing the image of the cult and maybe cause the people inside to suffer at the new restrictions that DM must have passed in the last few days so no more new media about his true life will be released. I think this is the greatest thing that could of happened up to this point. Cuz it got DM off his ass for the first time since the Ted Koppel interview which means it really pissed him off since he didn't even make a public statement when 10 K people protesting and all the France and Belgium and media reports and blogs and them losing control of the Internet to anonymous and are superior skills at warping their public image. the point I'm trying to make is this. this is a huge blow to them and their abilities to recruit. cuz people also will be seeing the scilon commercials and stumble upon this story when searching about the cult TV ads they just saw. this is bad for the cult but In no way should we be talking about the end game. in fact with the renewed Internet in the cult coming to light now is the time for us to protest constantly and get more pope and do more shit. lets keep up the pressure and in "years they will run out of new member and run out of money and their war chest and their reserves of money will be gone and little Davie will take what's left and bounce to a no extradition country
  16. Anonymous Member

inb4ipban
  17. indeedindeed Member

well, i just made a small change to the second translation, because I had accidentally written that Kruzinski had been forbidden for years from working in the church's laundry in Clearwater, instead of him being bannished to do it. The article is talking about him having to work there as a punishment, isn't it? It's not about him being banned from working in the laundry for several years?

Anyway, this post will later be expanded to contain the first draft of the third article.

original here: Scientology: Ecclesiastical justice, Part 3 of 3 in a special report on the Church of Scientology - St. Petersburg Times

This is a complete first draft of the third article. Any proposals for improvement are welcome.

18. Apotheker Member

I am waiting like a little child on xmas...

[IMG]
  19. indeedindeed Member

you won't be disappointed. It's hard to describe the amount of win in this article series and the amount of Tommy Davis fail, especially in this last part. If we play this right, this could mean massive damage.

Has the german press reported anything yet?
  20. tofuman Member

The German and French press would have a field day with this.
  21. SuseHartweg Member

I sent it to SternTV Magazin yesterday, I hope they will pick it up

Suse
  22. Damien Member

danke Suse <3

werd auch das zeug spread'n
  23. Anonymous Member

Gala.de has an information too since today.
  24. indeedindeed Member

First draft for third article is complete.
  25. SuseHartweg Member

und der Spiegel seit einer Stunde.

Informiert einer focus?

Suse
  26. SuseHartweg Member

wow! absolutely great work!!! Thank you so much!

Suse
  27. indeedindeed Member

Another article has been published about 11 new members coming forth and speaking out about abuse. This is the translation of an editorial in the SP times about the revelations.

original here: Scientology's ugly truths revealed - St. Petersburg Times

28. Rheinländer Member

Thank you for this, I made a copy for my blog at myspace. It is a real shame that Miscavige is free. I wait for this:
    [IMG]