Customize

St Louis May 2, 2009

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by cubby, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubby Member

St Louis May 2, 2009

You have your choices of two delightful raids this Saturday.

If you will be in the St Louis area, you have the option of attending (outside) a FLAG event in Clayton:

Doors Open: 6:30 p.m. Event Starts: 7:00 p.m.
    Place: SHERATON CLAYTON PLAZA
    7730 Bonhomme Ave, Saint Louis , MO , 63105
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-leaks-legal/flag-world-tour-phallus-coming-st-louis-43509/

Local police are aware of our planned presence and seem pretty reasonable. They have indicated so far that as long as we stay out of the street, don't give fliers to people in cars, don't post fliers, don't block exits and entrances for people or cars, and don't bring signs with sticks, we're pretty much good. I let them know start time would be around 5:00 PM. If this changes, let me know so I can let them know.

If you are definitely planning on going to this event, please PM me and let me know. I will not be able to go, so if someone else could liase with the police that would be really awesome. They will want to speak with a 'leader' when you guys get there to go over the guidelines again.

If you feel up to a road trip, May 2nd is also the day of a regional raid in Nashville, TN, outside their new ideal org:

1130 8th Ave S, Nashville, TN
    Starting time: 12:00 noon
    http://forums.whyweprotest.net/121-flash-raids/operation-nashville-mayday-41676/
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: St Louis May 2, 2009

I came across this by accident, but I'm not from MO so I'll just leave this here.

The Missouri Department of Public Safety

Missouri Safe Schools Initiative - Issues

offers a link to the Foundation For A Drug Free World at the bottom of the page. Free Scientology advertising paid by your Missouri tax dollars. Interesting, eh?
  3. cubby Member

Re: St Louis May 2, 2009

oh NICE thanks for the heads up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.