Customize

SQL dump of Scientology corporate stuff

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by RHill, Oct 16, 2009.

1. RHill Member

SQL dump of Scientology corporate stuff

Somebody asked me for an SQL dump of the information I collected regarding Scientology financial data. I had actually planned to provide a link to such SQL dump since quite a while now, but I just didn't come around to do it. Since someone is asking expressly for this now, well it was a good time to go ahead and do it. So here it is:

http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents/corporate/financials-sqldump.php

Returns a .gz of an SQL dump.

Note that this thing grew on a per-need basis over the last few years, and sometimes you might spot inconsistencies, which I want to fix, but just didn't take the time to do yet (I went from Excel lol, to Access/VB, to MySQL/PHP). An example, the table 'realestate_transactions' should really be named 'realestate_transaction_types' and 'realestates' should really be named 'realestate_transactions'. In the 'relations' table, the 'Director' entry really means "key persons" involved in an entity. In the 'people' table, the 'middle_name' field is not longer used. Etc.

Anyway, this is just a generic disclaimer that this thing grew on a per-need basis, and often I didn't take the time to revisit for coherence/clarity.

The above link returns an instant snapshot of the DB, so since I keep working on collating data, redesigning etc. it will obviously change over time, and I can't guarantee that a newer version will be compatible with an older one.

The data in this SQL dump is complemented by the data in another SQL dump which has been available for a while now, the Scientology library (which dump generator I just updated, just found out it wasn't working fine):

http://www.xenu-directory.net/news/library-sqldump.php

Feel free to do whatever the hell you want with the above. As I say on my web site, "No need to ask permission (You are the authority...)"
  2. greebly Member

Re: SQL dump of Scientology corporate stuff

:p ftw!
    keep in touch Mr Hill.