Customize

Spontaneous Flashraid

Discussion in 'Canada' started by End$cientology, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Spontaneous Flashraid

I did a spontaneous flashraid today on the local scilon org, by myself. I used a flier I got from the torontofag website, thanks, torontofags!

I handed out 25 fliers, answered a few questions, got bullbaited once and even flipped off by a lady scilon. Most fun I've had in awhile.

I will do more spontaneous flashraids in the future.
  2. exOT8Michael Member

Re: Spontaneous Flashraid

Go Vananon!!
    Yesssss.

Did the Scilons react?
  3. subgenius Member

In b4 (they say) don't raid alone....nice work....depending on the situation i have no quarrel with raiding solo....nice work.....ask Ida Cambourne about the power of one....and she didn't afraid of nothing
  4. Kilia Member

Sounds like you had a ripping grand time...but wish you hadn't gone alone.
    <3
  5. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

good job. Next time bring a camera to film scilons.
  6. Buttons Member

Good job!

Why go alone?
  7. Anon_1HG Member

and a pic of yourself in window reflection
  8. WTF Member

Spontaneous flashraid is like saying the same thing twice, and redundant.

Glad you had fun.
  9. Anon1720 Member

Well done. Stay safe.
  10. Re: Spontaneous Flashraid

^ Good point.

A scilon asked me "Are you proud of yourself?" in a nasty tone of voice. Scilon lady tried to take my photo with her fail camera, so I took her picture with my Nikon that is made of win. I think I got flipped off by this lady scilon, too.

I talked some Aussie guy's ear off about what's wrong with Scientology..he said it seems "dodgy."

The mask got several smiles and a couple of "nice mask!" type of comments. All in all, I declare win. I like the reflection idea, I'll try that next time. :D
  11. juche Member

Spontaneous flashraids are the fucking best. I've done a couple of them and absolutely adore them. I also enjoy getting honked at by supporters even when I'm not holding a sign -- we have mask recognition >D.
  12. Re: Spontaneous Flashraid

Yeah I went without a sign so I would have two hands to take photos with my DSLR/hand out fliers and if SHTF, take video with my crackberry.

Next time I'll ham it up for the traffic and hopefully get a honk or two. :D
  13. Re: Spontaneous Flashraid

Yeah I went without a sign so I would have two hands to take photos with my DSLR/hand out fliers and if SHTF, take video with my crackberry.

Next time I'll ham it up for the traffic and hopefully get a honk or two. :D
  14. hotdog57 Member

it was most likley sharon warren who took your picture

she is the one who disconected me,

from my dad ....and she is OSA ... p m me if you go againe , Ill meet ya out their, 2 is better ,
  15. Kovski Member

2407-1211212642.gif
    What is this furfaggotry?
  16. Locnar Member

wheres the picts?
  17. Kovski Member

How did she take pictures of her doing a protest on her own?

herp de derp
  18. hotdog57 Member

:cool: I belive were talking about van org . a one man protest.... their is a big group of protester up here .. and mini raids happen all the time ..

not veary often just one man protesting ...how ever we are kicking in 5 th gear here , my last mini raid their were 5 of us , and it was never posted in why we protest..

not that I know of , it was posted in van-anon.....thier is a total of 10 x scientologist that protest up here and more coming..

last protest jan 17 we had 6 x fools thier may be more because some x

scientologist wear mask and do not tell us.... ...we protest long and hard...van org is falling apart .... the only scientologist in thier are the hard core mindless one left,,, inculding my own dad ....
    who told me van org was is in a panic back in august just before we got dissconnececd, my dad and his wife both 2 - OT 7 were in hot water and big proplem inside the org ........ last I heard from him ,

he was in big trouble and under investagaion...most likey sec checking for him , because his own son was out side with anon...
  19. juche Member

MySpace angles?
  20. Locnar Member

Reading is half the battle

21. Re: Spontaneous Flashraid

F**K YOU cult of scientology...

so sorry hotdog and I hope all this stuff we're all doing will work to reunite your family
  22. cubby Member

i did a myspace angle
  23. hotdog57 Member

their was a mini raid at van org jan 10 , about 7 protester ,

their is a good friend of mine who works one block away from the org ,

he was askng me why I was not their at the protest jan 10 ,
    my reply was I was not aware of this protest ..

so what I am saying is their are loads of protest not being reported at van org... people just go their and start protesting...

if they are posted I missed it ..van org is getting hammered , my mini raid oct 24 with 5 protester at van org never got posted here at why we protest... they just show up and do it.... no cameras..
    how ever oct 24 th I did make gooogle ...some one video taped me and put that up...
  24. Re: Spontaneous Flashraid

Sorry for the blurry photos...

DSC_0088.jpg.gif

DSC_0089.jpg.gif

DSC_0092.jpg.gif
  25. Re: Spontaneous Flashraid

DSC_0086.jpg.gif
    This was the dude that rudely asked me &quot;Are you proud of yourself?&quot; lol

DSC_0097.jpg.gif

DSC_0083.jpg.gif

hotdog, you are more than welcome to raid with me, bring mask/flyers etc. PM me for day/time. I won't be posting info publicly due to our tiny raid (moar risk for scilon shenanigans) besides, I love catchin' 'em with their 'pants down.' It's lulzy! :D
  26. hotdog57 Member

I know who they are both two perfect drones with out minds......

100 percent sure on sharon and 75 percent sure on kevin because you can not see his face..
    my dad told me sharon was in on are dissconnection ... she was the drafts woman on are disconnection letter but did not put her name on it..

she is above master at arms or ethics officer ... she is OSA ...
    she was happey to ridicule me about me and my dads dissconnection in my face in front of all to see in front of the org it self ,
    last summer ... her exact word were you lost , you lost and you are a loser meaning my dad... and she was right I did lose ..

.the fact that she injoys this deed and enjoy my pain for the love of my father to see her laughting about it only show who they people are , EVIL

the fact that she know exactly what she is doing and getting away with it , only god can help her and I will forgive her, because I am a man of GOD... the queston is how can you call this place a church with deed like this.
  27. anonsparrow Member

Nice call man.

I have empathy for many Scientologists but when they talk like that I'm ok with disposing of them quietly and without sorrow (kidding lawyers.. kidding).

Good job dude.
  28. Vir Member

Bring a camera when you raid vanons. Preferably video, but even a disposable still camera is better than nothing, just in case the scilons try to do something illegal or funny.
  29. Pacifist Member

Good job, /b/rother Canadanon!
  30. subgenius Member

As you may know by know it was born of satanism.
  31. Re: Spontaneous Flashraid

hotdog, that is freaking despicable of that woman. I hope your dad sees the light soon and GTFO out of Scilontology. This just makes me moar dedicated to trolling them. They really do hurt people in the worst way.
  32. Kovski Member

wat
  33. Re: Spontaneous Flashraid

wut wut
  34. Silent Member

To quote Lil Jon on this, id say:

Snap yo fingers! Do ya step!
    You can do it all by yo self!
    Let me see you do it! Ay!
    Let me see you do it! Ay!