Customize

spokane wa

Discussion in 'USA - West Coast' started by anoymousAfterDeath, Oct 7, 2010.

1. spokane wa

hey can we get something up and going around Spokane? i mean i have some ideas but im sure someone has something better id like to protest a few times before i star setting up stuff im sorta new to the scene and i cant find anything in Spokane to protest....again as Ive said i have a few ideas but im gonna need some help setting this shit up thanks guys
  2. Re: spokane wa

ill be in Couer D' Alene in a few days, Im driving up from San Diego, and was planing on recruiting some new SocialAnons and getting Anonymous on the scene in the area... ill send you my number, and lets plan something out...
  3. Re: spokane wa

also, where is the spokane org? i googled it and got a street view of someones house? is that a google map fail or are the scilons up there operating out of thier own homes! lol, seriously though, clue me in, gonna be a bit bummed out if i get up there and theres no church to protest lol...
  4. Anonymous Member

5. Chan Random Member

Re: spokane wa

As for planning events in Spokane I'm not sure how to start one. Suggestions might be helpful. Alerting others of evenst might be as well. Some objectionable things are to occur soon in Spokane. The Westboro folks are coming to town. Here is a link concerning them:
    " + artTitle.replace("-","") + " - " + "The Gonzaga Bulletin" + "
    While I will be unable to go there on the day in protest of their vile protesting I thought it might be helpful to point out their arrival. They are known for their commitment to hate.
  6. Anonymous Member

7. Re: spokane wa

well, we can always go over to portland or seattle to protest, but first things first, WE NEED A MORE LOCALIZED WEBSITE! We a Washington/Idaho Anonymous forum for all us North West (but not on the coastal) fags to plan our shenanigans... anyone have expirience on website design? if not, i got a friend who can help us out...
  8. Re: spokane wa

ive got about 6 or 7 anons with me up here and were more than willing to protest the westro baptists in a counter protest we need some more people though so if anyone else can come lets do it
  9. Re: spokane wa

this will probably seem like a stupid question but why the westro baptists?
  10. Chan Random Member

Westboro Baptist Church is a hate group operating under the guise of a 'church'.
    You'll get all you need to know from this site:
    Westboro Baptist Church Home Page

I will be able to go to the counter protest at the Messianic Synagogue on 30th at 6pm. I cannot go to the others.

We don't need to meet one another do we? You know... we want to remain anonymous right?
  11. Re: spokane wa

im going to say that we should show up in the masks like put them on a block or so away from the protest protect your identity we are anonymous remember btw to any elder anon ummm what sort of signs should we make we thought of making signs like "god hates niggers" or god hates some other ethnic group or somthing just cruel like that and standing with them you know making them look like bigger fucks any ideas on this?

EXPECT US!

p.s. me and my group are going to be at every single one of there protests becusase we cant show up for 1 or 2 and leave we have to hold out so we win
  12. Re: spokane wa

WTF!?!? I know its generally racist up there but c'mon! How about we actually make "anti-westro baptist" signs not "I Hate Niggers" signs...
    i have a lot of black friends down here in San Diego and i will not tolerate such racism!...
  13. Re: spokane wa

lol trolling the baptists would be great but alright we can do the anti church thing
  14. Re: spokane wa

Alright, but lets do this right... do we have tunes? Amplifier maybe? Also need to figure out transportation, time, signs, ect...
  15. rukiddme Member

I m also in Spokane and would love to get something going as well how do u contact me?? Have stacker speaker and an amplifier....
  16. tommyboy7 Member

A protest in spokane would be great for us locals who can't travel far to protest, but would like to help the cause. and a anti-westboro protest would be awesome
  17. Re: spokane wa

alright guys the firts few protests went really well accualty we made signs that said how do magnets work and tits or gtfo it was pretty cool ummm we need some music and we need more people were going to the protest on the 30th at the north idaho collage send me a msg if you wanna know anything
  18. MIB

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum