Customize

Sparrow's Status

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by elwood, Dec 20, 2011.

1. amaX Member

Thank you!
  2. Anonymous Member

I was looking for the Washington DC Megaraid Post-game from oct 15 2011 but cannot find it. I think there were some good sparrow ones there taken by people with decent cameras...
  3. lostatsea Member

• Like Like x 2
  4. xseaorguk Member

how about a life size carboard cut out of him?
    Would deffo give the feeling of his presence
    • Like Like x 5
  5. Anonymous Member

First thought was inflatable doll but seriously, if Anon would carry a webcam sending live footage to Sparrow and a trollcannon connected to a mic at Sparrows computer, would this be forbidden (sorry if idea was already around)?
  6. Anonymous Member

Me again - in other words, which part of person Sparrow is not allowed to be there: His body or his spirit. Or his Thetan? His voice? - would it be ok if Anon shouts, what Sparrow tells him?
  7. Anonymous Member

Sparrow agreed to a settlement so he could have relief from the lawsuit. He's not going to willfully do anything to comprise the settlement at the locations he agreed to. I'm glad for him that he doesn't have to have this case consuming him anymore. Let other people do their own enturbulation at those locations.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Anonymous Member

*compromise
  9. Anonymous Member

Now how did I predict that?! *snork*

Black PR my OSA ass! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
  10. Anonymous Member

AnonMom: CWA's photos from Clambake. You know how hi-rez they are.
  11. LarryBren Member

Sparrow did a great job!

Like I told you Brian you got so many people involved and interested in the topic. You made a difference and you drove the bad guys nuts. Thank you!!!

I'm proud to have you as a friend and, as discussed, would very much look forward to raiding the NY Org with you this summer. I bet we could get Pooks to go with us too. She and I had a ball there last summer.

Oh and also, the Volunteer SPs of Central and Southern New Hampshire are proud that you wore our Volunteer SP shirt in some of your raids and in your lovely thank you video:)

Seriously, Sparrow did a great job. So many people would look forward to his vids and through them he kept the public's attention on Scientology and its lies and abuses.

Sparrow for the Win!!!!!

w/<3
    • Like Like x 19
  12. Anonymous Member

His person. You don't need to have Sparrow tell you what to say... do your own thing with your own style and WIN
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

The ideal sparrow protest tribute prop would be the Lisa Mcpherson banner created by man-god Sponge.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. amaX Member

that would be great, but we're not rich here in mecca.
  15. Anonymous Member

have you ever noticed that all anons are broke? I wish the pharmaceutical companies woulf finally follow through with the checks...
    • Like Like x 1
  16. adhocrat Member

...which would help keep the woulf from our door.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

16ktncx.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Enturbulette Member

Sparrow you are a hero, congratulations on so many wins and making Scientology spend money to temporarily interrupt your ongoing and very effective message. Looking forward to future videos and further enturbulation from you dear when you are ready and so inclined to do so!
    • Like Like x 6
  19. Anonymous Member

"....making Scientology spend money" - LOLz! - The money was pocket change!

Sparrow went to prison and is protesting at the Org AND Clearwater NO MORE!

Moxon is happy, the Org is happy - All's well with the world! :)
  20. Enturbulette Member

that's the best you've got? lulz
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Absolutely. It meant that DM and TC had to go at it at least a week without lube.

That hurt. Both ways.

nE97j.jpg
    • Like Like x 6
  22. Django Member

Brian provided hourz of video lulz for dorks like me, and, just maybe, got some wheels turning in a few cult-encrusted minds. He's done in DC? That makes me a bit sad, but he certainly did his bit when and while he could.

Hell, they shut Minton down, and he had 19 gazillion bucks behind him. Sparrow did fine. If he wore a number, I'd retire it...
    • Like Like x 10
  23. anonymous612 Member

Yeah, but you know who is still protesting in Clearwater?

Clearwater Anons. So, uh...enjoy banning the DC guy from protesting in CW, I guess. What are you planning on doing to stop the rest of them? Ban Clearwater Anons from protesting in DC?
    • Like Like x 7
  24. Anonymous Member

Respect Sparrow.
  25. Xenu Is Lord Member

Florida+Jersey.jpg
    Sparrow's number
    • Like Like x 6
  26. RightOn Member

Scientology paying Sparrow is a huge win, even if it was a just a small drop in the bucket to them.
    EDITED: I guess I was mistaken and read the thread too fast? I thought the settlement meant he was paid something from COS. At any rate, what I said below, still stands!

To Sparrow,
    The endless DAYS of all your protests, the DC org's cast of scilons that we all got to know and love (cough) from your vids and the sheer lulz you created with them will never be forgotten. Well by me anyways.

The turmoil of the Fair Game you and your family endured, and the HUGE inteurrption of your life should never be taken lightly by anyone. Your time in jail, the court apperances, the sleepness nights, all the briefings with your lawyer and let's not forget the lulz of this whole thing aggrivating the piss out of Belotte, Sylvia and more and especially Moxon and DM. Which is priceless.

The sheer awesomeness of your court case being on public record, along with all of Scientology's lies recorded for the public to see for all eternity is the icing on the cake. Future cases can now reference your case, and gather this info and use it against COS.

Another very big win of course was the prescence of the ACLU guy at court, which helped the ACLU to understand just how COS handles themselves and it gave them a small heads head up about COS's tactics and hopefully the ACLU will be keeping an eye on COS from here on out.

AND also the much needed negative attention that Tony Mohommad and other members and the Nation of Islam received.

I didn't name everything, but this is more than enough for one person.
    And no this is not a love bomb or me trying to create a hero. Just the facts.
    Thank you for all you have done.

Go live your life in peace.

And to any critics who feel that Sparrow caved in any way, I offer this advice:
    Walk a mile in Sparrow's shoes. (errrrmm....sneakers)

And also the following song by Joe South.
    take it Joe!

• Like Like x 9
  27. Anonymous Member

^^^I dont' think they paid Sparrow. They probably agreed to drop the suit in exchange for Sparrow agreeing not to protest.
  28. Anonymous Member

Oh they paid all right, a much higher cost than money :)
    • Like Like x 7
  29. RightOn Member

oh geez! so sorry for misunderstanding. I guess I read this thread too fast.
    I just got back from traveling and I am trying to plow through all the latest threads, the ex list, and do a mountain of laundry among a pile of other crap.
  30. Anonymous Member

No worries. We still don't know many details about the conditions of the settlemnt, as Sparrow haven't said much. Not sure whether he can under the conditions of the settlement.
  31. RightOn Member

<3
    • Like Like x 1
  32. incog712 Member

The same goes for Selleck shirts. Just sayin.
  33. Intelligence Member

I know a little of what you went through Sparrow and it doesn't matter to me why you
    did settle - - "knowing will not change the past." My dearest respect for you, my dear Friend.

Now, let's get down to business,.., LOL - - "We have a massive, multi-city (on one ORG) raid in the
    planning stage and we would be honoured to have you as our guest." (((HUGS))) :)

• Like Like x 5
  34. skeptic2girl Member

Reason #>9000 that Scientology settling the civil case = Sparrow Victory:

If Scientology thought they'd win, they would not have settled. This means either
    1) they were too broke to carry on with the case

or

2. they exemplify Hubbard's policy of The Purpose of the Lawsuit Is to Harass.

Carry on, Scientology...
  35. RightOn Member

indeed Skep
    except I think they have tons of money all over the world

I am waiting for the day when I hear a lawyer bring this point up in court:
    According to policy written by L Ron Hubbard,
    If everything L Ron Hubbard wrote is Scientology religious scripture and must be followed and L Ron Hubbard is revered as "Source" by COS's members, then, isn't it true that this case was filed just to harass my client and you are just following religious scripture?
    Then the lawyer can show the court those exact policies that were written. Would be deelish
    • Like Like x 7
  36. skeptic2girl Member

Yeah I also doubt they're broke... at least DM ain't... But it strengthens the argument, then, for Hubbard policy as the only reason to sue. I mean, if Sparrow really had been stalking Belotte lol would they ever have dropped the case?

ps: lol "Skep" - love it :)
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Herro Member

Word is that this is what Sparrow took in exchange to stop protesting:

Old%20Crow.JPG
  38. Anonymous Member

[devil's advocate]
    Sparrow photograph taken while he was legally protesting in Clearwater may try to be presented as him protesting in violation of this new agreement
    [/devil's advocate]
  39. Anonymous Member

Perhaps. Probably there are enough non-cw sparrow photos so that if one were to be used, it might as well not be one taken there. I think it's sweet of AMA2 to want to make sure not to cause trouble for him.
  40. Anonymous Member

I don't think so. As long as Sparrow is not involed in this protest, he has nothing to fear. His image is in the public domain and if somebody wishes to use that image at a protest, it will not be Sparrow's deed, but the protestor's.
    • Like Like x 2