Customize

Sparrow's Status

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by elwood, Dec 20, 2011.

1. RightOn Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR SPARROW!
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Anonymous Member

Sparrow's Status: Distinctly heterosexual
  3. Smurf Member

Dox.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. skeptic2girl Member

You're quite right about that, imho. But since when has the cult let logic or what the wog world thinks of its actions get in the way of KSW?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

He had a 12ft erection when stalking me!!!!11111!!!!

ARC love,
    Kim Belotte
    • Like Like x 5
  6. Anonymous Member

Dox that Kim isn't a man.
  7. Smurf Member

This is not a consideration for OSA-Legal. Alot of this case rests with Rick Moxon's ego & psychosis. He will carry this out to the end.
  8. Anonymous Member

excellent_RE_Memebase_52-s438x438-192948-580.jpg
  9. Anonymous Member

He who fight and run away live to fight another day.
  10. Anonymous Member

His video where he says so. (Maybe in jest)
    Anon deliver.
  11. socacity Member

Have you read the judge's end of trial comments?

It may be very comforting for the zealous to cherry pick a quote here or there. The net determination of an unbiased, third-party judge was that Brian Mandigo was offensive and harassing. The judge warned Brian Mandigo that the case was borderline and another judge could easily have ruled against Brian Mandigo.

Time will tell whether the judge's instinct was correct in that Brian Mandigo was more offensive than actually dangerous. In the meantime I am sure the Church and Ms. Belotte are relieved to have Brian Mandigo mostly cooling his heels on the sidelines for all these many months.
  12. Anonymous Member

I had thought the judge had said that Brian should never been arrested in the first place. That doesn't sound very borderline to me.
  13. socacity Member

This is not a matter of your selective memory. Simply read all the judge's comments. There is no point in debating language that is in the public domain and has been previously posted on this forum.
  14. xenubarb Member

I like the part where Moxon introduced himself to the judge as "advisor" to the witness who proceeded to perjure herself on the stand as well as contradicting the plaintiff.
    I also like the part where Kim "forgot" until way later that he had his pants open and his hoagie flopping in the breeze.

Seriously, Femanons. If a guy approached you unzipped, WOULD YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT? And yet, she somehow let that slip her mind during her complaint to the cops IRL, and the 15 page email she sent out the next day. No mention of Sparrow's tallywhacker, until court.

I think that judge was amused and bemused by the cult's court shenanigans. The transcript is a hoot!
    • Like Like x 6
  15. socacity Member

16. Anonymous Member

I realize that it's always up to the discretion of the judge. However, in this particular case, prosecution witnesses were absolutely horrible and unreliable. Yet another judge may have dimissed the case all together and would have held Belotte in contempt for lying so shamelesly. The point is that the burden of proof in a criminal case is on prosecution. If it has no credible witnesses, it really doesn't matter how offensive or harrassing Sparrow may have been, the prosecution would have to rely on witnesses to establish that.
  17. socacity Member

You are blindly overlooking the part where the judge explicitly told Brian Mandigo that he is offensive and harassing.
  18. Dragononymous Member

you are blindly overlooking all the other things involved in the case
  19. James Spader Member

Please do not feed the troll, even if it is blind.
    • Like Like x 6
  20. Anonymous Member

The Judge to Sparrow (closing comments):

Of the incidents the judge cited as being borderline behavior, 2 didn't happen (Sparrow did not follow Kim to Whole Foods, and never blocked egress or ingress into her car, and even the judge is not saying he did the latter), and the third, mentioning Kim's sister, was in relation to her job on the Freewinds, so was Scientology-related.

The Judge to Kim (closing comments):
    • Like Like x 7
  21. Anonymous Member

Sorry. :( <3
    • Like Like x 1
  22. socacity Member

23. James Spader Member

ooh, pretty.

tangerine-yellow-dahlia-head-350.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  24. socacity Member

25. Anonymous Member

But not illegal. He went on to cover that it was protected free speech. this is why Brian was found NOT GUILTY. The bottom line is all protesters are harassing to those that they are protesting and he covered that to. He caution Brian was to areas he came close to but the fact still is no crime was committed and this judge saw through the lies. So what if another judge saw it differently? Any judge can see one thing one way and yet another completely different and on and on and on. We have a long history in the US of protecting people far worse and more harassing that AnonSparrow as far as protesting. There is an appeal court and judges despite what thy think of him or his tactics don't want a case overturned and if the judge error on the side of caution that would be the major factor. Would an apple court uphold my decision?
    • Like Like x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

That is the ticket baby! And that will be found to be the case in the Civil Court too.
  27. Anonymous Member

If you need your cherry picked, I hear there's a guy in DC with a rather large erection.
    • Like Like x 3
  28. Anonymous Member

Where's the link to these comments?
  29. Anonymous Member

The PDF of the transcript was posted on line. People can rant on if they like but the evidence showed he was not guilty and he was protesting. Some people can Bawww all they want and that wont change.
  30. Smurf Member

• Like Like x 5
  31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. Anonymous Member

ENKGH.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  33. skeptic2girl Member

re: forum thread title

Sparrow's status?

One of my personal heroes.
    • Like Like x 4
  34. Herro Member

Looks like socacity bloodied a few assholes in this thread with his gargantuan cock of common sense. Well done broseph.
  35. Anonymous Member

The whole ruling is quite well done and objective. Judge did a good job weighing and balancing the issue for a proper judgment. Indeed, why debate it at all?
  36. Anonymous Member

Dox?
  37. Herro Member

38. Anonymous Member

Sparrow is doing fine. Expect updates in time.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. amaX Member

Come home, Sparrow. We miss you.
    • Like Like x 3
  40. Smurf Member

You have a penchant for talking about assholes and butts. Anything you'd like to share with us, Herro?
    • Like Like x 4