Customize

Sparrow Video Research Project

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by adhocrat, Jul 26, 2010.

1. theLastAnon Member

Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

Yeah, saw that. Pulled some screen shots of her from there but didn't post them because they didn't seem particularly useful (i.e. hard to catch a clear shot of her face close enough to matter).

I was also thinking 720X480. Can we agree on that as the universal size? That should work fine for ad.
  2. Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

I will keep the resolution the same as Sparrow uploaded it and use the I will use the highest quality filtering engine setting on my software, during the editing then I will burn it to a DVD and upload an ISO file out of it, which you can extract right to DVD
  3. Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

Yes 720X480 is the standard format for US DVD, that is what I'm going to use
  4. theLastAnon Member

5. Alpha87 Member

Sorry
  6. Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

Don't post the details of the clips here PM the information, no need to make OSA's job any easier
  7. adhocrat Member

works for me. Thanks.

Thanks
  8. Alpha87 Member

I will have 98 and 99 done 2marow
  9. Gary Moore Member

I've PM'd you my breakdown of the 130's.
  10. SomeRandGuy Member

Yeah, I was going to do the 70s too. Notes at the minimum for both 80s (which are done) and 70s. As far as vid clips go, from what I understand the only ones that have any interest atm the are the ones with Kim in them?

Anyone want to assemble retard proof instructions on how to rip movies off youtube? I'm half way through the 70s notes, should be done in an hour or so.

Also... when you say you want clips of 'Video Vicky' do you mean notes on any and all Vicky interactions? Or just when she (or anyone else) is video taping Sparrow. I was assuming the latter :eek:
  11. Anonymous Member

Oh, rly?

12. Rockyj Member

I am @ home today and take Sparrow notes again. Looks like Dude Abides already completed the rest of the 140's, what numbers are needed?
  13. Anonymous Member

110's: ??
    50's:
    40's:
    30's:
    20's:
    10's:
    1-9:
    FLAG:

By the looks of it Rocky.
  14. Rockyj Member

I'll start on 119' & work my way down.
  15. SomeRandGuy Member

Starting 60s and 50s.

Seems like I'm making tons of progress, but 70s only had 8 videos compared to 170s that had 39 :eek:
  16. Bluebell Member

Am doing 1 - 10
  17. Anonymous Member

1241664041126.jpg
  18. tippytoe Member

Series 150 - 159 finds Sparrow VERY active. 39 videos over 11 days!

I have finished downloading them to mp4 format and have started the documentation process.
  19. tippytoe Member

I have added a couple more keywords to the sheet.

Also added an Interaction Type codelist to the sheet and a Stats sheet.
  20. Rockyj Member

WATCH 112.1 YouTube - anonsparrow1's Channel

4. 49 - 5.48 KIM B. is so whacked out & accuses Sparrow of stalking her but in previous vids she's actually acting filming him with her cell phone camera!
    BTW why would the head of this DC org send a woman out, Vicky, to shadow (handle) Sparrow if she was so scared of him to file a protection order???
    Absolute abuse of our legal system!!
    Women organizations in the area need to be harpooned & informed about the cult abusing the legal system in regard to protection orders!
    Sadly, there are too many women out there in domestic violence situations &/or stalked by REAL perpetrators who suffer & are being REALLY abused daily!
    Protesting a sic cult doesn't count!
  21. adhocrat Member

Thank you. I liek it muchly

I just went through the numbers from the lists and the following are NOT covered or I didn't get the memo:

20s; 30s; 40s; 50s; 70s.

Also, if someone could make a list of the Dates, Vid Number and Number of Vids.
    It would look something like:
    15 March 09
    103.1-6

That would mean that on 15 March 2009 vid series 103 was done and there were six videos in the series. I made this up, so the numbers won't match reality.

If it were entered into the spread sheet, so much the better.

I have a master list of the vids notated to compare it to for completeness.

Next, if someone could start doing 179 back it would help me a lot. I'm on 173 or 174, but administrative details have kept me away from working on it.

And, if those who are willing and able to do the video clips, please let me know who's working on it so I can make the lists.

And as for downloading video off YT, try KeepVid for a basic way, or search for applications. I use DownLoadHelper on a Mac.

This is looking good. Thanks to everyone who has and is pitching in.
  22. SomeRandGuy Member

I have notes on 80s, 70s, 60s, and 50s. Like I said in a previous post... it sounds impressive but it's comparable to the same number of videos for 170s entirely. I'll look at ripping them (and figuring out that whole process) tomorrow... for now it's time for sleep and sobering.

Anyone want to drop an easy howto for sending in clips? I'd prefer to not have to waste a couple hours tinkering with various software to get all this working.
  23. Ann O'Nymous Member

I have a try.
  24. Ann O'Nymous Member

I have a try at these.
  25. Anonymous Member

Ann - looks like SomeRandGuy has don the 70's. We're down to 20s, 30s, and 40s.

FYI. (See a few posts above).

Thanks.
  26. Anonymous Member

Needing some clarification....

I'm not clipping every interaction with every Scientologist. If Sparrow says something to them and they don't react then I'm not noting or clipping it. I'm noting and clipping anything with Sylvia Stanard, Video Vicky, Kim B or any other Scientologist where there is actual interaction, response, etc.

Is that the right approach?
  27. Anonymous Member

I think the point is to show that Sparrow is there to protest Co$ abuses, and is not singling out Kim. So even if someone does not answer, it still shows that he is protesting Scientology, and not stalking Kim.

So you could go ahead and include those interactions as well, even if they don't answer him.
  28. RightOn Member

The combined efforts of Anons ITT brings a tear to my eye!

What can I do to help? I do not have any puter skilz or uploading crap or whatever.
    But if you need me to watch anything and take notes I can help out with that on Monday
  29. Anonymous Member

I'd also like to point that having edited, focused clips with documents and referenced relevance would be extremely valuable to and appreciated by media journalists in the near future. just sayin'
  30. Anonymous Member

Ok. There are so many moments when he says something like "Have you heard that the new end phenomenon of OTVIII is that you have to redo your conditions? Look into it."

And the staff just keeps walking and doesn't react. I will go back and get those that I've missed and clips those from now on.

What I'm loving are the interactions with the general public who end the conversation by saying "thank you for doing this" and "good job" and "keep it up."
  31. Anonymous Member

There's a section of videos called Ideal Org Update (IOU) between the 90's and 100's that we haven't listed yet and no one has volunteered for. See OP and take notes of the starting times and others can download and clip.

Send your list of notes to adhocrat via PM

Cool.

Also, am I blind? What happened to the Flag videos?
  32. adhocrat Member

Lots of great work being done here.

Without instructions from Sparrow and lawyer, I'm thinking our priorities should be as follows:

KB is the main first thing. We want all known sighting, notated and clipped.
    Getting the spreadsheet done
    All the Video Vicky sightings
    Notating the rest of the clips.
    I've probably forgotten something, so ????
    then profit.
  33. RightOn Member

I am your volunteer then.
    Will get on this Monday mid morning/afternoon.
    This weekend I am not available to start anything.
  34. adhocrat Member

Great. I sent you a PM.
  35. Gary Moore Member

Shite! I mean the IOU's! FFS!
  36. RightOn Member

I already volunteered to do the IOU's 90-100
    so, let's be sure we are both not doing the same thing and just doing double work
  37. theLastAnon Member

After seeing that some of you had 39 videos...Damn. 39. I'll not complain about the 21 in the 160's then...Sparrow is prolific to say the least.

I think this is accurate. Right On, I took Gary Moore's post to mean he had done the IOU's. Gary please review and confirm.

RO, you'll see the gaps, jump in. If any of this is wrong, someone please say so.

Section Update:
    180's: BLiP
    170's: adhocrat
    160's: thelastanon
    150's: tippytoe
    140's: theDudeAbides, RockyJ
    130's: Anonymous
    120's: leafs, 121.0-127.6, Anon doing remainder of teh 120's
    110's: RockyJ
    100's: leafs 100-110
    90's: Alpha87 90-99
    80's: SomeRandGuy
    70's: SomeRandGuy
    60's: SomeRandGuy
    50's: SomeRandGuy
    40's: Ann O'Nymous
    30's: Ann O'Nymous
    20's: Ann O'Nymous
    10's: 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 completed; Need: 12, 14, 17, 19
    1-10: bluebell

Other Sparrow Videos -
    Boston Mega Raid raw footage, speeches:
    Westboro Baptist Church Protests: ??? needed ???
    Nov5:
    Ideal Org Update & IOU's: Gary Moore
    Scientology Ideal Org Update:
    Scientology Ideal Org Opening (Teaser 2):
    Scientology Ideal Org Opening (Teaser):
    A Conversation with Sylvia Stanard:
    January Global Anonymous:
    Dec Global: Anonymous
    OSA Pt 1 & 2: Anonymous
    John Boucher:
    Shoutout to Anon: Anonymous

Also, herp derp, flag vids are in the 70's. Consider that Sparrow has protested in DC, Boston, LA, and at Flag. Yes, Kim B, it's ALL ABOUT you (sarcasm).

Thank you all.
  38. Gary Moore Member

Sorry to confuse - lack of REM sleep for 3 days.

I messed up my edit - what I meant to say was I am free today (Sunday) so would be happy to do the IOU's but someone has already volunteered to do that. I pm'd Adhocrat yesterday with my breakdown of the 130's and the 40's but according to your list someone else has done those too. If you still need help with anything please let me know - like I said I'm free today.
  39. Ann O'Nymous Member

I have not done 40s yet. Will wait for your input. Back to formatting the spreadsheet.
  40. Gary Moore Member

I PM'd my breakdown of the 40's to Adhocrat yesterday. I didn't want to go fiddling with the spreadsheet.