Customize

Sparrow Video Research Project

Discussion in 'Anon Sparrow' started by adhocrat, Jul 26, 2010.

1. theLastAnon Member

Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

^adhocrat, can you put something together for the OP with some screen caps? (I was referencing the post above thedude).

If you want help with that, give a shout.

Pretty much looking for:
    1) any interaction with Kim B
    2) any interactions with Video Vicky
    3) any interactions of a positive nature (see hot dog example above)
    4) and interactions with the police
    5) any times that Scientologists were aggressive, etc.

Someone also should read Sponge's post earlier in this thread and if you can put together some statistics on the number of protests, number of days protesting, etc...

What did I miss or misstate?

You can download and cut the clips or just make notes on where they are and pm those to another person ITT. Trying to keep the actual data off the thread for obvious reasons.

adhocrat is going to use MP4 format to put it together so that's how they should be clipped.

Sign up to take on a section of videos and post what section you are taking. So far folks are taking them 10 protests at a time (but that could be way more than 10 videos to watch). Do what you can.

others chime in please

EDIT:

dude, want to take the 140's? Anon posting above, can you take the 130's?

or start at 1 and move forward...

180's: BLiP
    170's: adhocrat
    160's: thelastanon
    150's: tippytoe
    140's:
    130's:
    120's:

edit: also, look at adhocrat's keywords, let's be consistent

EDIT: adhocrat, just read your post on MOV. If we give them to you as MP4 is that okay?
  2. Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

Yep I'll take the 140's and I went through 58.0, 59.0 and 60.0 already

I'm downloading the 140's now there are 28 of them in all

Do you want them edited into one big clip labeled 140, a separate clip for each interaction between Sparrow and KB, or a separate clip of the interacts contained in each of the youtube videos?
  3. Anonymous Member

I'm off the computer until tomorrow, I will take the 120's tomorrow if they are still free.
  4. Rockyj Member

Don't know how to download & create clips (I have a friend teaching when he can) but I can view vids & list the time that I think would be pertinant to his case, if that will help.
    Just give me some vid numbers to start with so not to be duplicating.

If not that's cool. Just PM if I can be of help in other ways too, that's less tech.
  5. Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

viewing them is just as important as editing them, if you want to do any of the 140s start from 149.0 and work down I'm starting from 140.0 and working up, if you view any of them, PM me with a list of notes on the times and details and I will edit the clip and pass it along with your notes.

Here is Sparrow's list of videos

YouTube - anonsparrow1's Channel
  6. Rockyj Member

Got it Captain!;-)
  7. adhocrat Member

OP updated
  8. Alpha87 Member

I am new here but came just to help Sparrow so I can go through 90 to 100 and let you know the spots of interest but I cant do any editing :(
  9. Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

159.4 at 1:56, Vicky says "Do you have a restraining order?" Brian replies.
  10. adhocrat Member

It all helps. Video number and time spotting are the start. If you can do that, do so. Can I add you to the OP list of anons working on it?
  11. Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

From

Sparrow's legal update from Wed 28 July 10, link below -

Sparrow reads out Kim Belotte specific complaint about a specific Tuesday recently. From that, it sounds like there is video that refutes those specific allegations.

It would obviously be extremely valuable to have the text of Belotte's account of events that day, and to isolate the video clips that show that account to be 'inaccurate'.

12. Alpha87 Member

Sure that would be great:)
  13. leafs Member

Does saying something like "good to see you!" already qualify as a positive interaction or are you looking for longer conversations? And just to clarify, this point refers to any Scientologist, not just to Kim Belotte? Who to PM with the notes when a group of videos has been watched?
  14. Anonymous Member

I've gone through 121, 122, going through more 120s.
  15. Anonymous Member

Well, "good to see you!" is pretty much the default with Sparrow, it's all over his videos, so I don't think it we should note it, it's not difficult to find such if needed. I did at first but I realize there is no point, it would consume too much time I suppose.
  16. Anonymous Member

Although I note when they answer to him rather than the usual ignore him, sometimes they appear friendly, so I think it's noteworthy, even if it last only a few seconds.
  17. leafs Member

I suggest you go to 128.1 as I've gone through the vids from 121.0 to 127.6 and took notes. So, if someone tells me who to PM these notes to, I'll do it.

I was refering to answers by Scientologists. In the vids I saw it happens from time to time, but not too regularly, so I took note. Most try to ignore him completely.

Is "Video Vicky" the person in 122.0 around 8:20?
  18. Anonymous Member

Arg.. Ok, will go to 128.1. I suppose you shoud PM OP, so he should also update his list, to avoid duplicate work. Yeah I think it is her at 122.0/9:00, I had noted it this way.
  19. leafs Member

Thanks, I will send it to OP, sorry for your extra work, but maybe the notes can still be of use in case one has seen something the other hasn't. In the future I'll put an announcement here if I take on another group of videos.
  20. RightOn Member

All you busy bees are freakin' awesome!!!
    BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    anonymous delivers
  21. leafs Member

I'm watching 100-110 (including 110.0), taking notes, then will send notes to OP. Just noting here, so double work is avoided.
  22. SomeRandGuy Member

Zak McKracken doesn't like my e-lawyer advice :( But brought up a good point.

I'll be taking the 80s ^_^
  23. adhocrat Member

OP updated
    if this list is wrong please let me know

as of 11:11:11 am, 29 July

140's: theDudeAbides, RockyJ
    130's:
    120's: leafs, 121.0-127.6
    110s:
    100s: leafs 100-110
    90s: Alpha87 90-99
    80s:

also done
  24. Rockyj Member

I can't work from my work (LOL, just realized what I wrote) because we can't access You Tube, so will start again as soon as I get home. I completed 149. 148. 2 & 148.1
    But it would be nice to have a close up still face shot of KB.
    A lot of these Scilins ladies look a like, a lady in 148.1, I thought her but after reviewing it & vid here I don't think so. They just had same hair style & color.
  25. Fuckeye Member

...whoever made this a threads should read should be emasculated.
  26. Anonymous Member

40 Moby Thesaurus words for "emasculated":
    asexual, bad, castrated, cold, crippled, debilitated,
    demasculinized, devitalized, disabled, effeminized, emasculate,
    enervated, eunuchized, frigid, frustrated, game, gelded, halt,
    halting, hamstrung, handicapped, hobbling, impotent, incapacitated,
    lame, limping, lustless, maimed, marrowless, nerveless, neuter,
    neutral, pithless, sexless, sinewless, spavined, unmanned,
    unnerved, unsexed, unsexual

which one works for you?
  27. TorontosRoot Member

WMV, 3GP and .Mov seems to be good formats. WMV having the best compression for windows-based editing suites. AVI is good, but files are often HUGE. Ogg Video is usually good too, like wmv, it's highly compressible

Just giving my input.
  28. adhocrat Member

I'm doing the editing on a Mac.
  29. SomeRandGuy Member

I have notes for the 80s, I'm starting to look at the 70s. Is it worth going through the videos of Sparrow at flag?
  30. Fuckeye Member

1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, why the fuck is emasculate an alternative word for emasculate, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 31, 34.
  31. Anonymous Member

130.1 thru 132.1 complete, notes to op. Will do more 130's later.

Camera Vicky seems to think that the volunteer ministers being afraid of Sparrow is funny.
    3 minutes in- : D

YouTube - 132.1 Anonymous Scientology Protest
  32. Anonymous Member

That whole clip shows Sparrow chatting and joking with two female Scilons. It makes a nonsense of the TRO bullshit.
  33. adhocrat Member

I've been updating the spreadsheet (SS) and have come up with a few conventions.

Vid Sheet

The screen shot shows what the SS look like.

First column has Vid # and time. Only the start time is needed. If there's a second event, note it as a separate event.

Second and third columns are for key word tags. I've settled on just a few, but I did so after my last update, so the screen shot will not reflect this new list:

LEO;
    Staff;
    KB (Kim B);
    VV (Video Vicky);
    Public (passers by);
    Members (public scientologists);

The last column can be used for any comments you wish to make.

All the above key words can use neg and pos to indicate bad or good interactions. If no opinion or no indicators, leave off the modifier.

PLease include the date the video was taken.

Sparrow passed along his thanks to me, but the hive is doing 99% of the work, so I pass along Sparrow's

Thank you, thank you, thank you,
    and add
    thank you thank you thank you from me.
  34. Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

The 140s are watched and documented, I'm downloading them now and hopefully editing them tomorrow night and Saturday
  35. Rockyj Member

QUICK THOUGHT: After viewing many of Sparrow vids; some Scilons may trip to almost fall or have a hard time getting up their entrance steps (as Sparrow noted in this vid). I thought LEGALLY all public buildings have to have a handicap entrance?

NOT a lawyer but why are all these old people tripping to almost falling? It seems the cult should be more accommodating to not only disabled but elderly members?

ADA Accessibility Guidelines
  36. whosit Member

Other than the hot cherry I'd like to pop does anyone have some kind of argument that makes sense? charles-rangel.jpg
  37. Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

What is the resolution of MP4 we are using, I have several option anywhere from 320X240 to 1280x720, typically I use 640X480 or 720X480

Let me know so I can batch convert the FLV files and start editing
  38. theLastAnon Member

This type of collaborative work is win. Thank you to everyone who is helping. Feels good man.

Plus, think of it as trolling Moxon.

Additional key word to add: RedheadVicky (Vicky Chalfante - you know her best as the hot dog giver).

Section Update:
    140's: theDudeAbides, RockyJ
    130's: Anonymous (did u mean u would do the set?)
    120's: leafs, 121.0-127.6
    110's:
    100's: leafs 100-110
    90's: Alpha87 90-99
    80's: SomeRandGuy
    70's: SomeRandGuy (did u mean u would do the set?)
    60's:
    50's:
    40's:
    30's:
    20's:
    10's:
    1-9:
    FLAG:

Please post if something on the list is inaccurate or if you are taking a section.

I think so. Just to document the breadth of his protests and that it's about Scientology and not Kim B. Same thing goes for Boston, but that's just my opinion. ???

Agreed. I haven't seen her yet in my section. If anyone can get a good screen grab of her, it would help.

Question:
    adhocrat, the MP4's downloaded at 480x360. Do you have a preference on the frame size for the clips?

We could still use more help here. If you can watch a youtube video and take a few notes, you can help. If you have questions on how to get started, just post 'em.

And as if this post wasn't long enough already, after logging off last night, here's my reaction upon finding tonight that others were getting in on this:

1279512210122.gif
  39. Re: Sparrow Video Research Project

This is the best I can come up with

Splicd 03:30 to 03:55
  40. adhocrat Member

Go with the highest quality you feel comfortable with. I don't know enough about video to know the best way to proceed so I'll be using the iMovie work flow, which results in a 960x540 .mov, mp4 or pretty much any other file type I want. From there it will get compressed in Compressor according to the proper codec for the version to be made. DVD, streaming, whatever.